Tom at Sail Camp - Cover

Tom at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 5: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wednesday - Tom meets two hot girls on the first day at Sail Camp. They appear to be in a relationship but still flirt with him. Tom has no idea where this is going but he wants to find out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

The girls all slept really well and only just made it to breakfast in time. Tom and Nathan had already left for the beach, so they rushed down their breakfast and followed.

After another fun morning session, they had just finished eating lunch when Francesca said “Can we go and find a shady spot outside for a chat Maria.”

“Sure, I think we need to.” she replied.

“I’ll see you both for our swim after sailing.” Tom said.

The girls returned their dirty crockery and wandered outside. They soon found a grassy section in the shade of a large tree and sat down.

Maria opened the conversation. “Before you say anything I just want you to know that I love you more than anything and I won’t do anything to upset our relationship, although, I have to admit I might be just a tiny bit in love with Tom. I would like to try sex with him, but only if you want it too.”

“I want to try too, but I’m really scared” Francesca replied, “even though I might be just a little bit in love with Tom too. We might not meet such a nice, understanding boy again, so I would hate for you to miss the opportunity.”

“I would feel really guilty if you didn’t share the experience.” Maria replied.

“Could I be beside you, holding your hand.” Francesca asked quietly. “That way we share you losing your virginity and it might help me decide.”

“That would be really nice Fran, if you are sure.”

“I am.” Francesca replied. “Are you?”

“Absolutely!” grinned Maria.

They went back to get their towels and then headed to the beach for their afternoon lesson. Afterwards, they met Tom for their swim and swam to the far end of the bay. When they were standing up to their chests in the water together for a rest, they told him their conclusions from their earlier chat.

“There’s one little problem,” Maria said “I’m not on the pill.”

Tom laughed. “I don’t think many 14-year-olds are. But I’ve got condoms.”

“So you were planning to fuck innocent young girls?” Francesca gasped.

“Of course not!” Tom replied “But it would be a bit irresponsible not to be prepared.”

“I agree!” Maria said, kissing him and sliding her hand down inside his shorts to feel his cock which rose to attention almost immediately. She squealed and swam off.

He swam after her, grabbed the waistband at the back of her bikini bottoms and pulled sharply, revealing her taught sexy cheeks. She stopped to pull them up but he caught her, turned her to face him, grabbed both bare bottom cheeks and pulled her into his erection. She put her arms around his neck, surrendering to him. He pushed her bikini down a little further, then his shorts and lifted her up by her cheeks until her pussy felt the length of his cock rubbing along the slit between her labia. She gasped and her eyes went wide as her outer lips opened for him. Realising how dangerous their situation was, he moved a little away from her and brought her to orgasm with his hand and fingers as she made him come the same way.

Francesca put an arm around both of them and kissed them passionately. “God, that was so hot, I nearly came just watching!” she laughed.

Realising they had been neglecting her, Maria grabbed Francesca’s bikini bottoms and pulled them down to her knees while Tom slid his hands up inside her top, pushing it up to reveal her pretty breasts.

“Hey! There are people only 100 metres away” she protested, as Tom put his head under water to suck her nipples while massaging her other breast. Maria pushed her fingers into Francesca’s well lubricated pussy, two fingers sliding into her vagina and, knowing exactly where to find it, she rubbed her g-spot while also rubbing her large, exposed clit with her thumb. It was not long before Francesca’s body stiffened and then shuddered as she squealed loudly, announcing her orgasm.

They helped her balance as she came down. “That was something else!” she gasped, still panting. They both hugged and kissed her as she recovered, then walked up to the villa together to shower and change for dinner. As soon as they had finished eating, Maria asked the other two if they wanted to go upstairs.

“Not at all impatient then?” teased Francesca, causing Maria to blush.

“Grab a couple of cokes each and I’ll see you in a five minutes” Tom said.

“I think Tom’s a bit impatient too!”Francesca laughed.

When the girls got to their room, Larissa was already there, brushing her teeth

“Seems like you’re not the only one who’s impatient Maria” Francesca said as they retrieved their own toothbrushes.

Larissa only had a very small pair of lacy red panties on so Maria warned her “Tom will be here any minute!”

“Shall I give him a kiss when he walks in to get him really horny for you?” Larissa teased, but she quickly got dressed anyway.

“Go get your own boy, horny girl!” laughed Maria.

“Oh, I will!” Larissa replied, putting the finishing touches to her eye makeup which was all she used.

“That makes you look even prettier and so sexy!” Maria complimented. “I’ve never tried it.”

“Do you want me to do you?” asked Larissa.

“Will you? I really want to look good for him” Maria replied.

“Sure, you have the same colouring as me, so my stuff should look perfect on you too.”

When she had finished applying pink eye shadow and a littly eyelash and eyebrow enhancing, she looked at Francesca for approval.

“Wow! You look so yummy, I don’t want to lend you to Tom.” Francesca beamed.

Tom appeared just a couple of minutes later.

“Wow Maria! You look amazing and so sexy!” Tom said.

“Larissa did it for me” she explained.

“Well, you both look stunning, you could be twins!” Tom complimented.

Larissa went to the door to leave. “Remember, not on my bed!” she said, laughing as she went.

Tom pulled out another small water bottle full of vodka from his shorts pocket, poured three generous measures and topped them up with coke. He pulled out the packet of condoms from his other pocket an slid them under Maria’s pillow.

“So, how do you plan to take my virginity?” Maria asked, taking a swig of her drink.

“Did you miss out on SexEd classes?” Francesca giggled.

Ignoring her, Tom replied “First I give you a drink to help you relax, then strip you slowly so I can take in your beautiful body. After that, you strip me and give me a blow job. That will let me last longer inside you. Then, I will worship your beautiful body until you beg for my cock. Only then will I take your virginity. Does that sound like a plan?”

“It sounds like an excellent plan.” Maria replied in a husky voice, “My panties are already soaked.”

He was sitting on the bed opposite her and she slowly walked over to stand in front of him, smiling. He reached for the hem of her t-shirt with both hands and started to slowly pull it up. His eyes locked onto her smooth, perfect skin and moved up as more of her flat stomach was revealed. He paused to admire her cute little navel then continued until both of her breasts were exposed. She could amost feel his eyes circling her little, pink areola and shivered when she felt him staring at her hardening nipple. He studied her other breast with the same intensity then lifted the t-shirt higher as she raised her arms so that he could remove it completely.

He could not understand how neck and shoulders could look so pretty, but her’s did. He looked up to her smiling face, then back down to her shorts, to continue undressing her. He hooked both of his thumbs into either side of her shorts waistband and started very slowly to pull them down. She opened her legs slightly and he pushed them over her small, shapely bottom to let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them as his eyes moved down to the newly exposed lower part of her stomach where he noticed a couple of stray blond pubic hairs showing above her very brief panties.

He looked a little lower to see her hips and pubic mound accentuated beneath her panties, creating two valleys which met at the top of her legs in a perfect ‘Delta of Venus’. He gazed lower down her shapely thighs to her pretty knees and taught calves then to her pretty little feet. He sighed and returned his gaze to her panties. He pulled them down slowly, stopping first to admire her sparse, tangled hairs, then even more slowly to reveal her engorged labia which were just opening to reveal her moist, pink inner lips. She opened her legs a little more to give him a better view. He turned her around to admire the back of her neck and shoulders. He looked lower to her narrow waist and then her beautiful little bum cheeks which he had to stop himself from grasping. She wanted him to see everything, so she opened her legs even wider so that he could admire the deep valley leading to her dark little sphincter.

She was amazed how exciting it was to let this boy study every little part of her naked body. Francesca was transfixed, sub-consciously rubbing her pussy.

“Thank you for letting me see your perfect body.” Tom whispered “Mine simply can’t compare.”

“It was so erotic, showing it to you” she wispered back “but I can’t wait to see yours.”

She pulled him up, gazed lovingly into his eyes and slowly removed his t-shirt. She moved her eyes lower and gazed at his toned chest. She was amused to note that his breast muscles were about the same size as her breasts, but much firmer. His nipples were not that much different to her’s, just a little darker, but still seemed to be erect. She kissed them and wondered if the nerves in his nipples were connected directly to his cock, like her’s were to her clit. She sat on the edge of the bed, facing him and looked lower to his flat stomach, surprised to see that his navel was noticeably bigger than her’s.

She looked up to smile at him as she undid the belt of his shorts and then the top button before sliding the zip down slowly, revealing his tangled pubic hair.starting just above his underpants. She slid her hands inside the back of his shorts to help remove them but could not resist a quick grope. He was wearing briefs which he preferred as they supported his balls better when he was doing sports but they were not so good with their current activities as his cock was already poking out of the waistband, causing her to giggle. She slid his underpants down over his bum to free his cock and let his balls hang free just in front of her face. She pushed him to lie on his back on her bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.