Tom at Sail Camp - Cover

Tom at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 4: Tuesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tuesday - Tom meets two hot girls on the first day at Sail Camp. They appear to be in a relationship but still flirt with him. Tom has no idea where this is going but he wants to find out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Tom and the girls had a really good day sailing. In the afternoon, the wind picked up as usual. Tom was doing tricky racing manoevres with his instructor while the girls were trying out the single-handed Toppers, leaning out in the gusts to enjoy some fast sailing. They capsized a couple of times, laughing as they fell into the warm water.

At the end of the afternoon session, Tom tidied away his boat’s sails and rigging then looked up to see two pretty girls in mini bikinis walking towards him, laughing. They both kissed him, not caring who was looking. Again he was embarrassed by his cock having a mind of it’s own so he led them quickly into the sea for a swim. They swam to the other end of the bay and fooled around for a while. They eventually got back to the beach and sat together on the sand.

“Larissa is planning to go skinny-dipping with Nathan tonight.” Maria said “She said they wouldn’t be back ‘till late, so you could come up to our room if you want to.”

“Just to talk, of course.” Francesca added with a grin.

“I’d love to come up for a little chat.” Tom replied. “Make sure you have plenty of cokes though, I get very thirsty, chatting.”

At dinner, Francesca wore her very mini dress, showing off her long, shapely legs and Maria was in shorts and t-shirt as usual but with a short, tight t-shirt exposing a lot of flat stomach with her cute belly-button. After dinner, they socialised in the lounge until they saw Larissa and Nathan stroll past the door, on their way out of the villa. Larissa gave them a little wave and pursed her lips, teasingly.”

“I guess that’s our queue” said Tom “See you in your room in a couple of minutes and pick up a few cokes from the machine as you go past.”

He got a couple of cokes himself then called in his room to get a water bottle he had brought from home which was full of vodka. He also grabbed his packet of condoms. He thought this was wishfull thinking but that he had better be prepared.

He got to their room without being seen and tapped on the door. Maria opened it and ushered him in.

Francesca was sitting on her bed, cross-legged, so that her dress rode up to fully expose her inner thighs and tiny white panties.

“Oops! Sorry!” she giggled, blushing as she noticed his cock bulging in his shorts in appreciation.

“Liar!” laughed Maria.

Trying to think of anything but Francesca’s barely covered pussy, Tom said “Do any of you fancy a drink? I bought something to spice up the coke.”

Both girls agreed enthusiastically so he produced his little water bottle and poured three vodka and cokes. They sat on Francesca’s bed for a while, one either side of him, chatting about the day’s fun sailing. His hands wandered to the top of both girl’s legs and they both grinned at him in encouragement. He started caressing the inside of their thighs, his wrist just catching the outside of Maria’s shorts and Francesca’s panties.

“Stand up, you’re both overdressed for this hot weather!” he ordered.

He was surprised when they both did as he asked and stood in front of him. He turned to Maria, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and as she raised her arms above her head, he lifted it off. He fondled her breasts then kissed each nipple in turn as she gasped. He then turned to Francesca and they exchanged a smile. She hesitated then raised her arms for him to lift the dress off her. She wimpered but then moaned as he fondled her breasts and kissed her nipples.

He thought he would leave their panties on until he had figured out how far they wanted him to go but he turned to Maria and put his thumbs inside the elasticated waist of her shorts. He did not understand why she had gasped but soon found out as he slipped her shorts down her legs. She was not wearing any panties!

“I don’t want to go all the way, but you can do anything else you want to.” Maria whispered adding “Just as part of our experiment, you understand.”

He slid his shorts off but left his underwear on. He lay her down on her back in the middle of the bed, parted her legs and knelt between them. She was afraid but incredibly excited when she saw the large bulge of his erect cock only inches from her pussy. She prayed that he would have enough self-control to stop himself from penetrating her because she did not think she had.

He leaned over her putting one hand either side of her shoulders and gave her a soft kiss on her lips then slipped his tongue between them as they opened for him. He started playing with her breasts with his hands as their kisses became more passionate and his cock started tickling her tummy through the thin cotton of his underwear. He kissed down her neck to her breasts and suckled on her nipple, tweaking the other one between his thumb and forefinger. He slid further down the bed, trailing his cock through her sparse pubic hairs and the slit between her parting labia. She knew then that she really wanted him to fuck her but he slid further down until his head was just above her pussy and he blew on it gently, causing her to shiver.

Francesca lay next to Maria, kissing her lips and nipples to further arouse her. Further down, Tom was parting Maria’s outer lips with his tongue. Her juices were already flowing and she tasted good. Once her labia were parted, he poked his tongue into her tight little tunnel, and explored it, causing her to gasp. She moaned when he withdrew it and winced as his tongue found her sensitive clit. She soon got used to it and started writhing about and moaning as he licked her.

“Please take my panties off too.” begged Francesca.

He reached up and quickly did as she asked, sliding them down as she raised her hips to help. She lay back down on her side next to Maria. Tom resumed his licking of Maria’s clit then started sucking it as he pushed a finger into her vagina, wiggling it around until he found her g-spot. When he did she squealed as her body shook with her first orgasm. As she was coming down, he stopped his stimulations temporarily and reached between Francesca’s legs with his other hand. She opened them immediately to give him access and his finger was soon tracing up and down the slit between her wet pussy lips. He pushed a finger into her vagina which was just as wet and tight as her friend’s. He found her clit with his thumb and started finger-fucking her. She and Maria were kissing and fondling each other passionately, as Tom was fingering them both.

He resumed sucking Maria’s clit and thrusting now two fingers into her tunnel. It was not long before Francesca announced her first orgasm with a squeal and her body shuddering uncontrolably. This set Maria off on her second orgasm of the night. Once the girls had recovered, they swapped places so that Tom and Maria could make love to Francesca.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.