Tom at Sail Camp - Cover

Tom at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 3: Monday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Monday - Tom meets two hot girls on the first day at Sail Camp. They appear to be in a relationship but still flirt with him. Tom has no idea where this is going but he wants to find out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

They all enjoyed more sailing on Monday morning and at lunch Tom reminded the girls to put an extra swim towel in their bags to leave hidden on the beach for their late night swim.

They had fun sailing in the afternoon with the stronger winds and met up for dinner. Afterwards, they played table tennis in the rec room and even tried snooker. Francesca was good but attracted a lot of attention from boys looking at her exposed panties and tight bum as she bent over to take a shot in her mini dress. Maria’s bum attracted attention in her tight shorts too

Eventually, Tom suggested they might like to head for the beach to watch the sunset. Quite a few other kids had the same idea but Tom hoped they would leave the beach soon after the sun went down.

He walked down the path, one girl either side, with a number of jealous looks from the mainly younger boys. They sat on their favourite rock, Tom in the middle as usual, and watched as the sun got lower.

“It’s really magical” Maria said.

“And romantic” added Francesca as Tom leaned over to kiss her and then Maria.

The sun soon set completely and darkness descended on the bay, except for the silver light of the moon. All of the other kids slowly returned to the villa, until Tom, Francesca and Maria were left completely alone watching the moonlight sparkling in the crests of the small waves as they broke on the beach close in front of them. Tom had his arms around the girls and they had both leaned in with their heads on his shoulders.

“If you are trying to seduce us Tom, I have to admit you are doing a really good job.” Maria said.

“It’s so romantic” said Francesca, dreamily.

“OK. Enough romance, time to get naked!” Tom said.

“I’m not sure about being naked in front of a boy” Francesca admitted. “Can I leave my panties on?”

“No!” replied Maria. “I want Tom to see us naked, to see how it makes us feel and to watch his reaction.”

She stood and stripped in front of Tom while looking for his reaction. She took her t-shirt off first, exposing her small, high breasts and pink nipples which became erect with the caress of the light breeze. He obviously enjoyed looking at them, judging by his big smile. She enjoyed his approval, but she could not understand why her small breasts excited him. She then pushed down her shorts, leaving her in just her tiny lace panties. She hesitated and looking directly into his eyes, dropped her panties, leaving her completely naked in front of him.

“You are totally beautiful, Maria” Tom whispered lustfully, his eyes taking in every inch of her body from her pretty face, down her cute breasts and flat stomach to her venus-mound with it’s sparse blond hairs leading to her protruding but closed pussy lips, glistening in the moonlight.

Francesca looked at them both and knew she also wanted a boy looking at her with lust in his eyes, like Tom was. She moved in front of Tom, next to Maria and kissed her. She then pulled her dress up over her head for Tom to enjoy ogling her larger but still firm breasts topped with large light brown areola and pointed nipples ... She was encouraged by his big smile but hesitated, before finally sliding her panties off. Tom was obviously in awe at seeing her pretty pussy with it’s sparkling bush of neatly trimmed black hair guarding the entrance to her virgin pussy. He took off his t-shirt, shorts and underwear to expose his erect cock pointing directly to Francesca’s pussy, making both girls gasp. He closed in on both girls, pulling them close.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.