Tom at Sail Camp - Cover

Tom at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 2: Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sunday - Tom meets two hot girls on the first day at Sail Camp. They appear to be in a relationship but still flirt with him. Tom has no idea where this is going but he wants to find out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Tom woke early before his alarm, dressed and went down to breakfast. Maria and Francesca soon joined him.

As they were leaving, Maria said “Do you want to join us for a swim after sailing?”

“It’s usually best to get straight up to the dining room at lunchtime” Tom replied, “but I’d love to join you when we finish the afternoon session.”

They agreed to look out for each other and meet up then. He was really pleased with the chance to check both girls out in what he hoped would be skimpy bikinis, not realising that the girls wanted him to do exactly that and also so that they could check him out too.

Tom really enjoyed the morning session and the chance to get back on the water again. As the wind picked up, the afternoon session was even more fun. He spent most of the time with his instructor, using the trapeeze to balance the boat and also flying a spinnaker.

After the session ended and they had beached the boat, he looked around and saw Maria and Francesca walking towards him, holding hands, already stripped down to their tiny bikinis. A smile spread accross his face as he admired their sexy bodies and they smiled back, pleased that he approved. He took his t-shirt and shorts off, leaving him in a small pair of swim shorts and walked to meet them.

Maria looked at him and thought she might like boys as well as girls. Frencesca was also checking him out but wasn’t sure. They had been a couple since they were 10 year olds and boys usually kept well clear, some happy to be just friends but others actually avoiding them.

They chatted excitedly for a few minutes, then ran splashing into the sea.

“Race you to that red bouy” challenged Tom.

The girls both set off quickly without replying, leaving Tom trying to catch them which he just managed to do as they reached the buoy.

“Beat you!” the girls shouted in unison.

“You should try concentrating on your stroke with two sexy bums bobbing about just in front of you!” replied Tom grinning.

The girls laughed, not having had their bums described as sexy before.

They swam into shallower water at the far end of the bay where they could just stand up with their heads above the water. Maria and Francesca arrived first and hugged each other with a quick kiss.

“Can I join in?” Tom asked when he reached them.

“Sure” Maria replied. “But keep your hands above the water!”

Tom closed in on Francesca with his arms held high above his head and a big grin on his face.

“Not that high, you idiot!” Maria laughed.

So he put his hands around Francesca’s neck and kissed her gently, but sensuously on her lips. After a few seconds, she relaxed and opened her lips slightly to push out her tongue tentatively. He sucked her tongue gently and then slid his tongue between her lips. She pulled him closer and gasped when she felt his cock pressing against her bare stomach, just above her bikini. She squealed and pushed away from him, laughing.

Maria closed in with a grin. Ignoring her previous orders, he placed his hands either side of her waist, feeling her silky skin and taught muscles underneath. They both enjoyed a sexy kiss, but when he instincively pulled her closer, pushing his erect cock against her stomach, she squealed and pushed him away too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.