Dog Families 2 - Cover

Dog Families 2

by stephaniek9

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Incest Sex Story: Andy And Anna plus Brownie

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Brother   Sister   Bestiality   .

Andy and Anna plus Brownie

A loud crash echoing through the empty house broke the wonderful spell.

Andy pulled his stiff cock out of Anna’s pussy. “My god, what was that,” Andy exclaimed. “Are mom and dad back already?”

Together, they jumped out of bed and threw their robes over their naked bodies.

“Maybe we should call the police?” Anna said as they reached the stairs. The crashing and banging continued.

“No, Brownie would have barked if someone had come in. He even barks at mom and dad for that matter. It must be the dogs.”

Anna and Andy are 16-year-old twins. They began to have been coupling together about a year ago. Whenever their parents were gone, which was a lot, they would hump like rabbits.

They found Brownie, the chocolate lab chasing Snowball, the giant poodle, wildly around the house knocking things over as they went.

“You creep. Stop that, Brownie!” Anna yelled as she grabbed his collar. Unfortunately, Brownie was stronger than Anna, and Anna was unwillingly dragged along with the dog.

Finally, due to the minimal constraint Anna placed on Brownie, Andy was able to guide Snowball to a bathroom and slam the door. Brownie smashed against the closing door and commenced to scratch and whine to get in.

“What has gotten into you, Brownie? You have been after Snowball ever since we got her. Leave her alone.” Anna said, as she dropped onto the sofa, exhausted after she struggled with the Lab.

“Andy, I want to go back upstairs. Do you?”

“Sure, but we better let the dogs outside, so they won’t break anything else and interrupt us again.”

Andy went over to Brownie and squatted down in front of him. “You naughty boy. We were having a wonderful time, and you spoiled everything.”

“It won’t take me long to get turned on again, and somehow I don’t think it will take you too much effort either, will it?” Anna said as she undid her robe and showed off her naked body to her brother.

“It certainly won’t, Anna. But even if it did, it would sure be fun starting all over again,” Andy laughed as he turned towards Anna. As he did, his robe fell open, exposing his big cock. Since no one else was there, he let it go.

Brownie, for the first time since the twins had rushed downstairs, allowed his attention to wander from the closed door. With no warning, Brownie stuck his head down into Andy’s crotch and gave Andy’s big 7-inch cock a lick.

“Hey, what are you trying to do?” He exclaimed. He tried to close his parted thighs and stand up simultaneously, but only succeed in sprawling backward. As he flung his hands back to catch his fall. His legs flew out. With a heavy “thud” he crashed painfully on the thick carpet.

“Nice move, Andy,” Anna said as she laughed hilariously.

Andy didn’t feel like laughing, so he just lay where he fell as the shock coursed through him.

Brownie stood for an instant over Andy. Brownie stepped forward to, once again, bury his cold wet nose in Andy’s genitals.

Brownie licked Andy’s cock, and Andy’s cock started to get hard.

Andy scrambled to get to his feet, but again Brownie stepped forward and knocked him down. Anna was still laughing hysterically.

“Dammit, Anna, help me! Get this mangy mutt off me!”

Anna opened her eyes to be greeted with another funny scene. Her brother was sprawled out, naked, on the floor, flailing helplessly as their massive Lab hovered over him, his tongue licking his now hard cock. Brownie’s tail wagged furiously.

“What are you doing, Andy? You look like...” But before she could finish, something caught her eye. Her hysteria left instantly. “Look, look at that!”

For an instant, nothing moved, except for Brownie’s tongue and his thrashing tail. Andy looked to his sister to see what was the matter. His eyes tried to follow Anna’s, but the big dog was practically in the way.

Anna quickly scrambled off the sofa and pushed Brownie away. As Brownie tumbled heavily against the wall, Anna reached down to help Andy to his feet. The dog and Andy were upright at the same instant. Only Anna’s quick thinking got the pair safely into the bathroom with Snowball. For a few moments, only heavy breathing by the Twins and the big lab could be heard. Then the door scratching began in earnest.

“Thanks, Anna. I don’t know what has gotten into that dog. He has never done anything like that before.”

“Do you know what he wanted to do, Andy? He wanted to fuck you”.

“What. How do you know that?”

“Because his penis was sticking out. You should have seen it. It must have been 8 inches long.”

Anna turned around to look at Snowball, she was happily dancing around the bathroom. “Yeah. Snowball is in heat, Andy, that is what it was. Brownie must have smelled and tasted my pussy juice on your cock. You know, women who are horny will lubricate their vaginas, preparing for sex. It must work on dogs too. You know, I felt myself getting moist as I looked at Brownie’s dick.”

Anna quickly got on her knees in front of Andy. She took hold of her brother’s cock and put it in her mouth. “Anna, what are you doing? Brownie just licked my dick, I should clean it off first.”

Anna took her mouth off Andy’s cock and said, “yes, you still have my pussy juice on your cock. I think we should open the door and let the two dogs fuck, I would like to watch them.”

Anna got up and opened the door. Snowball ran out. Brownie came up and smelled Snowball’s bottom. Anna turned to Andy and they started kissing.

They then heard a loud yelp. They turned to find the source and were surprised to see the Chocolate lab frantically trying to hump the Poodle.

The twins rushed as fast as they could to rescue Snowball from Brownie. But by the time they arrived, it was clear that Snowball did not want to be rescued. She was just standing there heaving under the weight of the dog, panting. She was making no effort to extricate herself.

The Twins stood dumb, dumb and nude. “What should we do? Should we try to push Brownie off? Should we try pulling Snowball away?” Andy said.

“Andy?”

“Huh?”

“What say we help the poor guy? Snowball sure looks like she wants it. He certainly does. And I would like to see him put that big thing in her and see what happens?” Anna said.

“Why Anna?”

“Why not. No one will get hurt. I wonder if he would let me touch it?” But Anna didn’t wait for a response. She squatted down and reached out quickly with one finger to stroke the long flaming red staff lashing about.

“It feels hot and slimy. It feels a lot like your dick does when I play with it.”

Anna felt the hard, yet soft penis quickly slip against her outstretched finger. Her hand slowly closed over the dog’s penis, but rather than capturing it, she just formed a fist. She cooed and purred as his hips jerked over and over as she grasped the shaft. The furious cock rammed in and out, seeming trying to escape its captor.

As her free arm went across the dog’s rear, Anna laid her cheek on his side and whispered, “There, there, baby. I’ll make it better for you.” And she began to slide her hand against his stroking. The big dog stood there with his hips twitching in unison with Anna’s strokes, his long tongue hanging from the side of his mouth as he panted in time with his hips.

Andy was totally absorbed in this fascinating scene. For what seemed like fifteen minutes, Anna stroked and caressed his long, pointed shaft. Suddenly, Brownie gave a sort of half cry and half bark. Anna jerked her hand away. Brownie groaned. That is the only way to describe it. He was still humping, but now it was the air.

“Andy, we need to help him,” Anna whispered.

Andy reached out with one hand to steady Snowball’s rear end, her tail hard over to one side. Anna’s hand again reached for the attractive penis. With an almost human yelp, Brownie renewed his ministries under the helpful hands of Anna.

Andy could not resist touching Anna’s breast, he abandoned the dogs as she tried to turn around.

“No, Andy, just help them.”

Andy leaned over to sneak a quick, lascivious kiss from Anna. And at the very same instant, Brownie penetrated Snowball.

Simultaneously, the two dogs yelped.

“Oooooo,” Anna cried as she turned around quickly. “Look at him. Look at him slide right in. He is already coated with slime. It looks so easy, so slick, so, well, like it is so much fun.”

As Anna excitedly watched Brownie’s savage thrusting, Andy lowered his hand down to give Anna an encouraging pat. Then he reached down and swiftly found his erect cock and started to masturbate.

For several minutes, all was quiet except for the panting animals. Anna continued to stroke Brownie’s glistening cock every time he extracted it from Snowball. She could feel the raging cock begin to bulge and expand. She was utterly fascinated.

Andy seemed to ignore the puffing dogs, and he never took his eyes off his sister’s face. He also never let his hand stop its gentle caressing of his cock.

Then Anna leaned closer to Andy, and whispered, “I would like for you to fuck me, Andy, please fuck me as I watch them.”

“May I?”

A quick nod was all the response given. Slowly and deliberately, Anna let her hand seductively slide under her until it rested next to her pussy.

“God, I forgot what I was doing. I know I shouldn’t be doing this, but it feels so good watching them fuck.” Anna said.

Andy moved her hand away from her crotch, and within a second, he was in her.

For an instant, she wanted to get up and rush into the privacy of their room. It is a good thing she hesitated.

“Ohhhhhh, that feels soooooo good. Please don’t stop.”

“Why don’t we leave the dogs alone and go back upstairs?” Andy said.

“I will go anywhere with you. But please let me watch until the end. Andy, I have to have that penis inside of me. I can imagine Brownie’s cock inside me. I want to feel Brownie sliding around inside of me. It will feel so wonderful. I know it will.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.