Voyeur Husband - Cover

Voyeur Husband

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: The Neighbor’s Son

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Neighbor’s Son - A married couple enjoy sex with other men... he as a voluntary cuckold, she as his slut wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

One week later. I came home from work, called out for Sue, then saw the note:

Hi ... Donna’s son is here visiting. She called and told me to keep him company until she returns from that shopping trip to Raleigh today. She’ll be gone all day, so I’m “keeping her son company.” Wink wink! Home later. I expect to have a nice, HOT dinner from my pussy for you, darling...

Licks and kisses ... S.

“A nice HOT dinner...” I knew what that meant, or at least I thought I did, and I was also pretty sure our neighbor Donna didn’t! As I thought about the meaning of my wife’s note I grinned and felt my cock tingling.

Walking into our bedroom closet, I took off my shirt and tie, hung up my slacks, and removed my underwear. My cock was semi-erect already as I squeezed it, then pulled on a tee shirt and a pair of old jersey shorts. Leaning down, I picked up a pair of Sue’s bikini panties from our dirty clothes hamper. They were warm, still damp, and very fragrant. Sniffing them as I fondled my cock, I let the rank fragrance of her pussy sweep over me. Then I sucked them. Sucked the moisture from the crotch of her dirty panties, savoring the sweet-sour, rank flavor, wondering if she had worn a fresh pair to greet Donna’s son. Probably not, I decided, and my cock tingled again.

Back downstairs in the kitchen, I took a martini glass from the freezer, then filled it with Bombay gin from the bottle we also keep in the freezer. Using the atomizer, I sprayed a little vermouth over the top of the gin, then added three olives. Perfect!

Taking the martini into our office, I sat in front of my computer and clicked on the WifePosters.com web site, sipping the ice cold gin as I looked at naked photos of other men’s wives. I’ve often posted photos of Sue there, and as I viewed the images of other slut wives I casually fondled my cock, feeling it growing in my hand.

I heard the door open, then close. Then Sue called out, “Darling, I’m home.”

“In here, baby,” I answered, wondering how she’d look when she came to greet me.

I heard her footsteps coming down the hall, and then she appeared. Her hair was mussed, makeup smeared, and, as usual, there were gobs of cum in her hair and on her neck. Wet spots stained her tank top, and I could tell by the glazed look in her eyes she’d been fucked, probably more than once, and clearly given a facial.

“Hi baby,” she cooed, walking over to me. She leaned down and kissed me then, and I could smell and taste the cum on her lips and in her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.