Voyeur Husband - Cover

Voyeur Husband

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: My Slut Wife Fucks Another Craig’s List Stranger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: My Slut Wife Fucks Another Craig’s List Stranger - A married couple enjoy sex with other men... he as a voluntary cuckold, she as his slut wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I was naked, masturbating, my dick sloppy with the Vaseline and creamy baby oil I always use to jerk off. Sitting there next to the cheap motel bed, watching as another stranger’s cock fucked my wife, was great. I loved it. Do love it, every time she does it for me.

“Is this what you wanted to see, baby?” Sue asked, her eyes glazed with excited lust. As I’d instructed, she was wearing black nylon stockings, a black garter belt, and open crotch black lace transparent panties.

“Yes,” I hissed, stroking my dick as I watched the kid’s cock sliding in and out of my slut wife’s cunt.

“You like having a slut for a wife, baby?” she asked.

“Yes!” I groaned, almost coming.

“His young, hard cock feels good in me, baby. Unprotected. No condom. Just his raw cockflesh, fucking me. God I love this. Being a nasty whore for you,” Sue moaned, closing her eyes, letting the kid’s cock do its work inside her pussy as she stroked her swollen, puffy clit.

“Fucking whore. My fucking slut whore wife,” I groaned, fighting to keep my eyes open as waves of intense sensations washed over me.

“Yes! I am your whore. Your slut wife. And you love it. You love watching other men fucking me, don’t you, baby, while you sit there playing with your cock. You like having a porn star for a wife, don’t you,” she moaned.

“Yeah. You know I do. I love owning you. Love having you as my fucking sex slave.”

“It’s what I am. What I want to be for you. Your sex slave slut wife,” Sue gasped, stroking her swollen clit now as the guy fucked her.

The kid couldn’t have been more than 17 or 18 years old ... not much older than our daughter. I found him in the adult theater I go to when I need to find a horny guy for Sue to fuck. He was sitting behind me with his cock out, jerking off, and when I offered to take him with me to fuck my wife, and showed him a photo of Sue, he couldn’t believe it.

“Believe it, kid. This is your lucky day.” And it was.

“Oh Goddddd!” Sue moaned. “Give it to me, you little fucker!”

“I ... I think I’m going to ... COMEEEEEEE!” the kid screamed, and as I watched he pumped his dick into Sue harder, ramming it into her as her svelte body bounced on the bed, her naked 36D tits covered in sweat, hair messed, heavy eye shadow accentuating her slutty appearance. Her nipples were rock hard, and when the kid pushed one more time, then held his body against Sue’s cunt I knew he was filling her pussy with cum for me.

“AHHHHHH ... HE’S ... COMING ... IN ... MY ... PUSSYYYY!!!!!!” Sue cried out, coming herself then, jerking, twitching, flopping around on the bed as the kid’s cock spurted several times inside her cunt.

It was all I could do to stop from coming myself then, but I wanted to wait ... wanted to taste her messy cunt first, wanted to wallow in her sloppy wetness when I unloaded my cum on her face.

“God DAMN that was fucking fantastic!” the kid grinned, pulling his cock out of Sue’s cunt.

“Make her clean your cock,” I moaned, watching as the kid crawled up next to Sue’s face. Sue was rubbing her fingers around in the gooey mess when the kid leaned down and offered her his dick.

“Wipe it on her face,” I gurgled, squeezing my cock hard so I wouldn’t come.

“Oh God!” Sue moaned again as the kid did as I asked, a little cum still oozing out of his dick as he wiped it across Sue’s lips and cheeks.

“In her hair, too,” I instructed, and he did it, grabbing a handful of my wife’s long black hair, using it as a towel to clean his dick, gasping as a couple more gobs of cum spurted into Sue’s hair.

When he finished, I thanked him and told him he could leave. He asked me if he could call us sometime to fuck her again, and I said no, if we wanted him to fuck her again I’d find him in the porn theater sometime.

After the kid left it was my turn. I stood, my cock twitching, leaking. Then I moved to the bed.

“Feed it to me,” Sue said, her eyes crazed, wild.

“Feed him to me first,” I grinned, and she reached down with both hands and dipped them into her cum-filled cunt, scooping some of the cum from it. Holding her fingers up for us I saw his cum glistening on them then, and I leaned down so Sue could wipe the cum and her cunt juices all over my face. Then I sucked them, sucked the sperm from her fingers, testament to the fact I was married to a whore of my own making.

“Eat it, baby,” she said, wiping my face with his cum. “Taste his jism, his sperm. Then 69 with me and give me that fucking cock while you suck his mess out of my freshly fucked pussy.”

I did as she asked, licking and sucking his cum and her succulent cunt juices from her fingers. Then I moved down the bed, my face near her pussy, and pulled her over on top of me, my dick in her mouth, her cunt just above my face. And then I ate her.

“HMMMMM!” she moaned, opening her mouth, taking my Vaseline and baby oil coated, messy cock into her mouth, sucking it, licking the head of my dick. She pushed on the muscles of her cunt then, forcing a river of cum out of her wet opening and into my mouth. A chill coursed through my body as I wallowed in the filthy feelings created by what I was doing. Sucking another man’s cum from my wife’s slutty cunt as she ate my cock was soooo fucking nasty and soooo exciting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.