Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 54: Archara’s Bargain

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 54: Archara’s Bargain - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

I slept through lunch again and would have slept through supper as well except for Samantha stripping off the covers and ordering me to get up.

“I have to get some food in you if you’re going to be any good to me later,” she announced.

Supper was a happy time as they all recounted our adventures in Málaga.

“Why did the general want to play golf with you?” Captain Tony asked. I had forgotten that they did not know about my playing in the Korn Ferry Tour event in Nassau in December. It was before we met. So I filled them in with the Fourreau’s adding the parts that I would miss.

“So you’re a pretty good golfer?” he asked.

“I guess I’m not bad, but one tournament doesn’t really count for much. Let’s wait until after I compete in a few more events this summer,” I told him. “Then we’ll know.”

Samantha finally pried me away and led me back to her cabin. It had been more than a week since we had spent any intimate time together and I could tell she was horny.

“I always get this way before my period,” she explained. “So fuck me, Alex, please!”

I complied with her wishes and she wore me out changing positions and urging me to go faster or harder or both. Finally, she thanked me and rolled over to sleep. I knew that if I fell asleep, I would miss my watch. So I grabbed a shower and headed for the galley for a cup of coffee.


When I finally reached the bridge, the two captains were at the bridge console and their wives were on a sofa talking. I sat down near Archara and Monique awaiting midnight.

“Alex, did you have anal sex with Marta?” Monique suddenly asked me.

“No ma’am,” I replied. “We talked about it after her first time, but I didn’t feel she was ready.”

“Oh. I’m sorry, I did not mean to be so ... how do you say...?” she stammered.

“Blunt? Brusque? Rude?” Archara supplied.

“Yes, brusque. It’s just that something she said caused me to wonder,” Monique replied.

“Well, a gentleman doesn’t really talk about what he does with whom,” I told her. “But I understand your concern. Are you afraid that she will want to try it?”

“I don’t know...” she replied.

“Are you afraid that she will like it!” I asked suddenly. “Or maybe that she will try it before you get to try it?”

“Alex!” Archara said warningly.

“It’s okay mon ami,” Monique told her. “Young men should never be admonished for the truth. Besides, I am afraid it was me that started this line of inquiry.”

“Well, if we’re being truthful, I guess I should say that I have witnessed what he did with my daughter twice now, and both times I came away almost desperate to try it for myself,” Archara confessed.

“I am yours to command, my Princess,” I told her as I looked at her with smoldering eyes.

Monique visibly shivered as she brought her hand to her breast. “You mean ... you mean I just have to ask?”

“That’s what he said,” Archara said with the hungry cheetah look in her eyes. “And I’m thinking of doing just that!”

“Could I watch you?” Monique asked in a whisper.

“Ladies, please. I have to go on watch in thirty minutes,” I told them.

I could see that Archara was mulling over something by the way her eyes darted back and forth in their sockets. Finally she rose up and went over to her husband. The captains looked over at me and then back at Archara as they continued their discussion. Finally, she came back to the sofa and held out her hand.

“C’mon. You’ve earned a night off,” she told me as she led me to the stairs. When we got there, she turned back to Monique and asked, “Are you coming?”


We went to Monique’s cabin because it had the king sized bed. When we got there, Archara had me sit on the bed and then turned to her friend.

“Warm him up for me. I have to take a quick shower,” she told Monique.

Monique looked embarrassed as she began to kiss me. Soon she was fondling my hard cock as she threw her leg across mine and sat on my lap kissing me as she raked her titties across my chest.

“I said to warm him up, not cook him and eat him,” Archara said when she returned. She had brought the bottle of baby oil with her. “Now go get your shower. We won’t start without you.”

Archara sank to the floor and began kissing my hard cock. She took her time and was about to drive me out of my mind with lust. Finally, Monique returned looking more than a little nervous.

“I’m not sure about this,” she stammered.

“Tough!” Archara told her. “You’re the one who started all this!”

“Monique, you do not have to do anything you’re not comfortable with,” I told her. “Why don’t you just watch and see how it goes.”

I then pulled back the covers and had Archara lay on the sheets.

“First we have to help her relax. You can help me,” I told Monique. Then I showed her how to start at her toes and massage the muscles in her feet and legs. As we approached the top of her legs where they joined her body, I shook my head and began on her lower back, moving up to her arm. Monique just mimicked me without a word.

Then I had Archara turn over. “That was heavenly,” she sighed.

Once more, we started at her feet and moved up her legs. This time, Archara was moaning.

Uggghhh!” she spat out in frustration when we skipped over her pussy. She had been so sure we were finally going to rub it.

I poured a little oil on each breast brought both hands up to massage one while Monique tentatively began on the other.

“You thought we were going to rub your pussy, didn’t you?” I asked.

“You bastard!” she exclaimed half-heartedly.

“Will you tell us what you promised them to get your husband to let me off?” I asked her.

Archara didn’t say anything. I moved one hand down between her legs but not touching her pussy. Then I began to squeeze her nipple between my fingers.

“C’mon. Tell us,” I said.

She just looked at me but still refused to say.

“I guess Archara doesn’t want to play. Would you like a turn, Monique?” I asked as I removed my hands.

“Alright!” she said with a mixture of anger and frustration. “You really are a bastard!”

I placed my hand directly over her pussy and began to run my finger up and down lightly.

“I promised that he could fuck my ass!” she spouted suddenly.

“Has he ever fucked your ass before?” I asked as I eased my finger into her pussy.

“Aaaahhh!” she moaned. “No! You sonofabitch! I’ve never let him fuck my ass!”

I began moving two fingers in and out and I could tell she had a climax approaching. Suddenly, I stopped, withdrawing my fingers.

“What else did you promise them?” I asked. This was all by instinct. I had no idea what I was asking.

“Damn it! I promised Tony that he could fuck me while Al fucked my ass!” she hissed. “Now let me finish!”

I ignored her and turned her over, pouring baby oil down her crack. Then I took my finger and began to work it through her sphincter muscle.

“Owww!” she cried.

“Do you want me to quit?” I asked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.