Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 50: Happy Birthday

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 50: Happy Birthday - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

It’s estimated that people who live aboard their sailing yachts, spend 90% of their time at anchor awaiting the perfect wind conditions to sail to their next destination. They study the projected winds (you can get any number of apps for your computer that forecast the winds) and wait for the most favorable wind conditions before sailing to their next destination. Even if this means a wait of days or even weeks for the right conditions.

But the Windsong did not have that luxury on this trip. We had a schedule to keep. So when the winds shifted to the southwest, and our speed dropped to almost nothing, I furled the sails and started the engines, pushing the yacht to its cruising speed of eight knots.

According to the wind charts, we would probably be running on the engines for the next ten hours or so. Our fuel capacity gave us a range of about 2000 nautical miles on the engines, so we would not need to refuel until we reached Málaga, Spain.

The bigger problem was time. On a catamaran of this size, the normal cruising speed, with favorable winds, was fourteen to sixteen knots, so the next ten hours would find us approximately sixty to eighty nautical miles, or roughly six to eight hours behind schedule. I said a little prayer that the winds would become more favorable soon.

I also spent an inordinate amount of time studying the radar, trying to determine if there was anyone taking an undue interest in us. But I couldn’t really see anything. There were a couple of ships headed the same way we were, but it was a common sea route towards the Strait of Gibraltar so I didn’t put much credence in them actually following us. I did go so far as to look up their AIS online, and discovered that they were both container ships. Still, I was relieved when they both passed us just before dawn.

Was I paranoid? I can’t say. I can say that I was concerned that something might happen that I could not prevent and the idea of losing even one of the precious souls I had onboard shook me to my core.

Finally, as dawn broke, my night of worry came to an end and I heaved a sigh of relief. I don’t know why I had felt so troubled last night. But I was glad to leave the fear behind me as I celebrated the new day. I also realized that yesterday (Tuesday) had been my birthday and I had not even remembered it.

Oh well, Happy Birthday to me! I was nineteen years old now but I didn’t feel any older. However, I would have to remember to call my twin sister and wish her a Happy Birthday soon.

Captain Tony came up to relieve me around eight o’clock Wednesday morning. I explained about the winds and why we were using the engines. I told him to wake me when they changed and I would help him unfurl the sails. Then I went downstairs for some breakfast. I felt unusually tired after my night of worrying.

“Why don’t you take our cabin?” Monique offered while I was eating my cereal. “I’m sure it would be better than that hole we’ve got you in.”

I thanked her and went down to the owner’s stateroom where I had napped yesterday. She had left the blackout blinds closed, so the room was reasonably dark. Retrieving my backpack through the hatch in the bathroom, I showered off the night’s sweat and crawled into bed.

“It’s about time you got here,” a voice mumbled sleepily.

“Charlotte?” I asked.

“I’ve missed you,” she purred in my ear as her hand slid down to my groin. “I see that you have missed me too!”

My tiredness evaporated when the nubile sixteen year old began to kiss me as her hand stroked my manhood. Then rolling over on top of me, she slotted my cock in her pussy and scooted down to engulf me. It was over in less time than I wanted, but she had been primed and waiting on me. I simply rolled on my side and fell asleep. I’d have to make it up to her later.


“Dinner will be ready in thirty minutes,” Sarah said as she sat on the side of the bed running her fingers through my hair. “And you need to call Cynthiana A.S.A.P.”

I felt behind me, but there was no one there.

“She came upstairs hours ago, the little hussy!” Sarah said with a laugh. “All the older girls were arguing about who was going to get you first when she came smirking up the stairs.”

I could tell right now that it was going to be a hell of a cruise!

I went up to the salon to call Cynthiana. Better reception on the satellite phone. Also, I was nearer the dinner table that way.

“Alex?” she asked when she answered the phone.

“Hi Cindy-lou,” I said using the nickname the President had used.

“I’ll Cindy-lou you!” she said with a laugh. “Don’t you start that!”

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist!” I told her.

“Well, you sound in fine spirits. I guess you had a good birthday?” she replied.

“Actually, I forgot about it being my birthday until early this morning. Then I have been sleeping most of the day. Besides, I don’t think anyone onboard even knew it was my birthday,” I told her.

Cynthiana just let out a little smirk. Then she turned serious.

“I presume that you did not open your pay envelope since it was still sealed when I received it this afternoon,” she said.

“Yeah, about that ... What should I do with it and the check for ten thousand Tony gave me last week?” I asked. “Oh, and there is another check coming for the tip. It’s the same size as the one in your hand.”

“Another twenty-five thousand?” she gasped.

“Herr Oberland was very glad to get his yacht and so he was very generous. Captain Alfred and Captain Tony are the ones who divided it up that way.”

“Okay. Well you will need to pay the twins for serving as chefs and you probably need to pay someone back for all the provisions...” she said.

“That would be Archara. I’m going to sit down with her after supper and get the final numbers. How much should I pay the girls and how do I go about paying them and Archara?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.