Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 33: Leaving Cardus

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 33: Leaving Cardus - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Cynthiana and Jeanne told all the Lavignes goodbye, apologizing for interrupting their journey and thanking them for allowing Jeanne to travel this far with them. As they crossed the passerelle to the pier, Jeanne looked back at me one last time and smiled a wane smile. Then she was gone.

We all sat around the salon talking of what had happened and each of the teens made a point of sitting beside me and apologizing for how they had treated me. I told them it was not necessary and that I understood and that seemed to placate them. Monique put Roland and Carina in Fleur’s cabin and moved her in with Cécile and Marta for the time being. Their cabin had a pullman berth that could be opened when necessary.

Captain Tony announced that there would be no need for watches this night and that we would take the opportunity to reprovision in the morning before heading back out.

I finally made my excuses and returned to my cabin, flinging myself on my berth without even bothering to undress. I was happy that I had spent the time I had with Jeanne, but I was miserable that I had treated her so badly and that she had left just as we had gotten things worked out. I felt inconsolable.

Sometime later, there was a knock on my door. I didn’t bother to answer, I didn’t want to face anyone right now. Suddenly the door opened and Carina’s voice said softly, “Alex? I’m cold.”

I had once joked that if I ever wrote a book about our relationship, I would call it, ‘I’m Cold’.

I just held out my arms to her and she came to me. For some reason, she was wearing a thin nightgown but she was still shivering in the cool evening air. I quickly undressed and we went under the covers together. She tried to comfort me with words at first, but when that didn’t work, she sat up and pulled her thin gown over her head and then began kissing me.

My relationship with Carina was complicated. Her husband, Dr. Roland Rappeneau was the psychiatrist that had helped me after I was struck by lightning. He and Carina had taken me into their home outside of Cannes, France, where I lived for eight months.

Then I had sailed with them and another family from Monte Carlo to Nassau, Bahamas. It was during that trip, my first experience with sailing and with living a naturist lifestyle, that Carina had made love to me. She and Roland had an open marriage, engaging in recreational sex with limited other partners. However, Roland recognized that his wife and I had a special relationship that had developed over the preceding eight months and had encouraged his wife to explore her feeling in regards to me.

Roland also recognized that his wife was not going to leave him for someone almost twenty years her junior, but at the same time we filled a special need in each other’s heart. I was thankful for Roland and what he had helped me understand about what had happened to me in regards to the lightning strike, and for what he allowed his wife to do for me. I knew our relationship was not one for the ages, but at this point in my teenaged life, Carina had become my rock.

When she began kissing me, I automatically unleashed all the agony and the ecstasy in my heart. All the complicated emotions surrounding love found and love lost too quickly. Soon, we were zooming through space in that familiar feeling of soaring past the stars until we reached the pink planet and the small island with the sandy beach and the smoking volcano. This time I remembered who the robed figure on the beach was. It was me.

I don’t remember much after that. I know at some point, Carina was riding my stiff member as hard as she could and later, I remember being spooned up to her back as she squeezed my member with her pussy, gently massaging my cock and driving me slowly crazy. Finally, I dropped off into a dreamless sleep.


Wednesday morning dawned overcast with dark gray clouds and winds that were stiffening. As I lay there in my berth with Carina wrapped over me, I could tell that we were underway on one of the twin diesel engines. Evidently, Captain Tony hadn’t set the sails yet.

“How are you this morning?” Carina asked.

“I’m fine,” I replied in a monotone.

“You shouldn’t lie to your doctor,” she said.

“All right! I’m numb from my shoulders up. I can’t think and I can’t feel anything except sadness.”

“Well, come on up when you’re ready. I have to talk to Roland about this island we visited last night,” she said excitedly.

I lay there for a few more minutes, thinking about the island and decided to go talk to Roland as well. So I slipped into the shower and then hurried up the stairs.

I found Roland and Carina on one of the large sofas on the bridge, talking with Captain Tony and Monique. Captain Tony was behind the large wheel, steering the yacht through the winds and the waves from the storm front.

... and you kissed him?” Carina was asking Monique.

“Oui. And it was such a kiss! Filled with passion and desire!” she said. “It felt like we were hurtling through space.”

They all looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

“If it wasn’t for the twenty plus year difference in their ages, I might become a little jealous,” Captain Tony said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.