Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 29: On Watch with Noèle and Cécile

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 29: On Watch with Noèle and Cécile - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Noèle came up the stairs just before 1:00am for her watch. As I had with the other two girls, I walked her through what was happening all around us and what we had to watch out for. Then I showed her a little about some of the bridge instruments. Finally, we checked the sails. I furled the main sail slightly because the wind had died some from where we were passing between land masses.

Our speed had dropped to around eleven knots, and the traffic around us increased slightly due to all the ports in the general vicinity. The seas were still less than one foot, but the weather was forecast to get stormy later in the day.

We had been sailing west for almost thirty-six hours and had covered almost 450 nautical miles. We had another 1400 nautical miles to go but we probably wouldn’t make as good of time, due to the winds, tides, and the weather.

“Where did your parents come up with the name Noèle?” I asked.

“My mom is Italian and she named me after her mother,” she supplied. “I come from a big Italian family. I have two brothers and a sister. My dad has four brothers and a sister. My mom has three sisters. Most of them live near my folks in Florida.”

“I’ll bet your family reunions are a hoot!” I said. “I have two sisters, one of them is my twin. We only have one aunt and uncle on my mom’s side. And we don’t see them very often. They live in Texas.”

After we shared our family trees, it became quiet on the bridge. Finally, Noèle asked, “What was it like to get struck by lightning?”

“It was weird. One moment, I was walking towards the clubhouse, then I heard a crackling sound and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. The next moment, I was waking up in the hospital, ten days later.”

“Then what happened?” she asked.

“Every time I became scared or upset, all the lights in the hospital started exploding. The machines started smoking and people’s cell phones quit working. I was messing up every machine in the whole hospital. So they started keeping me sedated. Then, while I was asleep, they flew me to Cannes to work with Roland. Over the next seven months, he taught me how to control and focus my negative emotions. Then strange things started happening with my positive emotions. We haven’t figured that out yet.”

“You mean like the bright light when you kiss someone?”

“Yeah. But there’s really more to it than just the bright light,” I said. I didn’t know why I was telling her all this.

“More to the bright light?”

“Yeah. That’s just what people see when we’re kissing. What I see is like traveling through space and watching as the stars all rush by. And yesterday morning, when I was kissing Cécile, I saw a white sandy beach with a robbed figure kneeling there. I felt like I knew that person, but now, for the life of me, I can’t tell you who it was.”

“And this space flying stuff, does the person you’re kissing experience it too?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never asked.”

“Would this bright light thing work if you kissed me?” she asked.

“I don’t know. I guess it would if I kissed you with all my passion and you did the same.”

“So the passion is the catalyst?” she asked.

“I guess so. I’d never put it into words before.”

“Would these make you passionate?” she asked as she hefted her perfectly round globes. Her lifting them like that made them appear larger, heavier. And it made me want to bury my face in them.

“I think ... Yes!” I replied. “Hold that thought!”

Then I jumped up and checked the bridge readouts and then checked outside on the sails. Then I came back and sat on the sofa beside her. She quickly straddled my lap and presented her breasts to my lips. After I had sucked on each nipple, she hugged me and kissed my lips.

As my passions ramped up, I realized that mine were playing catch-up to hers. She put her hand between her spread legs and worked my cock into her pussy without ever breaking our kiss. Then she just sat there, squeezing me with her internal muscles while we kissed ever so passionately. Soon, I began to feel the familiar feeling of flying through space, with the blurred images of stars rushing past. This time it almost felt I was flying as fast as the Millennium Falcon in hyperdrive.

Suddenly, I was floating over the surface of a rocky, barren patch of world that had a pinkish sky. Kind of like the sky on earth, as the sun breaks the horizon giving everything a reddish glow.

“He has arrived,” the voice intoned.

“No! That’s not possible!” another voice screamed.

Then suddenly I was back on the bridge with Noèle riding me for all she was worth.

“Almost ... almost there. Don’t stop!” she cried as I bent my head down, grasped her nipple in my lips, and sucked hard.

“Aaaaahhh!” she cried out loud and then slumped over onto my shoulder trying to catch her breath. When she moved, it caused my still hard cock to stir in her sensitive and swollen pussy.

“Oh god, YES! Fuck me, Alex. Pleaseeee!” she begged. So I twisted us around on the sofa, laying her on her back, and began pounding her as hard as I dared. I didn’t last two minutes before I screamed my release, cumming inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.