Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2 - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle - Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 22: Captain Tony

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22: Captain Tony - Alex’s adventures continue as he moves to Europe to begin his training as the heir-apparent to the Rappeneau Foundation while starting his studies to get his yacht-masters ticket. All this while trying to stay ahead of whoever it is that’s out to capture or kill him!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Monday morning, I discovered that breakfast was the most important meal of the day. Not because of the nutrition, or the advertising, but because of the information. That was the time, that if one sits and listens, they will learn what is going on in the world. The world of Cynthiana and the Foundation, anyway. And, more importantly, my world.

“I have the report on our mysterious Officer Bremerton,” Reggie said.

Bremerton had come on board the Serendipity, supposedly as a Chief of Security for the US Department of State. Turns out, he was a mid-level diplomat assigned to the Dutch Consulate in Washington DC. The DC police arrested him yesterday at his home in Maryland on an assortment of charges. He’s claiming diplomatic immunity, but the Justice Department is still hashing it out with the Dutch government. He’ll probably end up being shipped home in a couple of days. But it was who hired him for that impersonation that was even more surprising.

“I don’t have enough evidence to convict, but I am fairly certain that our Fake Bremerton was hired by one of our corporate competitors, Mars Van der Lancing, at MVDL Signal Systems,” Reggie announced. “He is a Dutch National, after all.”

“So old Vandee is looking for an advantage?” Cynthiana mused. “The only way he could have heard about Alex is through someone in the Pentagon or maybe the DoD (Department of Defense). It shouldn’t be hard to track down.”

“The holidays slowed things up a bit,” Reggie said. “But I have people on it and we’ll figure it out shortly.”

“So does that mean that mean that I don’t really have a job offer and the Secretary of State and the President didn’t hear of my power?” I asked.

“Afraid so,” Reggie sighed. “Although I believe the president was briefed on it this morning. I’m sure that his wife also told him about you yesterday as well.”

“Now, as for you,” Cynthiana said looking straight at me. “Captain Franc will be here tomorrow to see where you’re at with your studies. Plan on all day with him. We will be going back to Zurich next week for you to practice sailing. Also, Itsuki gave Isabella directions on helping you with your forms, so you’ll need to set aside an hour for that, and Jeanne and her father will be here for dinner tonight.”

So I settled in to study my sailing, first aid, and radio books. I had gotten behind while I was practicing with Jeanne last week, so I had some catching up to do before Captain Franc arrived tomorrow.

Speaking of Jeanne, I needed to decide what I should do about her as well. Several nights last week, she had come to my room at bedtime, watched me shower and then crawling in to bed with me, knowing I sleep in the nude.

Saturday morning, she was holding my cock when I woke up. She had proceeded to climb on top of me and then pulled off the t-shirt she was sleeping in to show me her small breasts as she ground her bare pussy against my morning wood. I was able to give her what she wanted while still leaving her virginity intact. Barely! But it was a close call and very frustrating for me.

Thankfully, she went home Saturday night. But Cynthiana was quick to point out that she was moving in for the short term and would be here tonight.

I was unsure what to do. While Jeanne was a very sweet girl, she was only sixteen and still a virgin. She had moved a lot when she was growing up, raised by her father after her mother left them. So she was missing key pieces of feminine education that girls normally got from their mothers. She had also never had the chance to develop any long-term relationships due to the frequent moves.

Jeanne seemed well adjusted, but slightly immature. She was not afraid of hard work. And relentless in her pursuit of dance, but she had no real long-term goals. She was curious about sex, of course. But not driven to pursue a relationship just yet. All-in-all, a typical, confused, teenager.

I, on the hand, was definitely not ready to settle down with one person just yet. I would be leaving in a few weeks to sail the southern Caribbean and hopefully several more sailing opportunities this year. Also, Cynthiana had me slated for several golf tournaments this summer.

In the meantime, there were at least two other women in the house who had expressed their interest in spending time with me. But having a young girl in my bed, regardless of how innocent it was, did not bode well for them spending any quality time with me.

I finally gave up and went back to studying.

Dinner was interesting and I got to know Mr. Mauresmo a little, although he and Cynthiana spent a considerable amount of the time on their project in Saudi Arabia.

When we did talk about the ball on Saturday night and our performance, Mr. Mauresmo had nothing but praise for his daughter and me. And surprisingly, he expressed no reservations concerning Jeanne staying in the same home as her dance partner. When the time came for him to leave, he kissed Jeanne on the head and left. He was flying to Saudi Arabia in the morning.

As for Jeanne, she seemed not to have any huge issues with leaving her dad and coming to live with Cynthiana. Later that night, as was becoming her custom, Jeanne watched me shower and then crawled into bed beside me.

“Jeanne, we need to talk,” I told her.

“Uh, oh. What did I do?” she asked defensively.

“I’m concerned about you being here, watching me shower and then climbing in bed with me,” I told her.

“I was just curious about boys,” she said, “At least, at first. I’ve never really been around boys at home.”

“I understand. That’s why I didn’t really mind, at first. But you never ask me what I feel about it,” I tried to explain. “And nobody likes to be taken for granted like that.”

“I’m sorry,” she said as her lip quivered.

“I’m not mad, Jeanne. In fact, I actually like having you sleep with me ... sometimes.”

“Too much?” she asked sadly. “My dad says I can be a little headstrong at times.”

“What I’m saying is that I don’t mind it sometimes, but sometimes I have other plans.”

“Other plans?” she asked, clearly puzzled.

“Yeah. Sometimes, I have other guests,” I said. “Guests that spend the night.”

“Ooooh!” she cried as she suddenly got it. Then she jumped up and ran from the room.

“That certainly DID NOT go over very well!” I thought to myself.


Tuesday morning, Isabella woke me at 6:30 to work on my forms. After stretching and some light cardio, we went to work. I was about to decide that she was worse than Sensei Itsuki when she finally let me go.

I hurried to shower and change before heading down to breakfast. Captain Franc was already there. We didn’t spend much time on pleasantries, but went straight to work as he questioned me on what I had been studying. That continued most of the morning with him asking questions and me digging for answers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.