Jenny and Her Daddy - Cover

Jenny and Her Daddy

Copyright© 2022 by vastie smith

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jenny sees her dad sleeping and his cock hanging out his shorts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Hand and hand Jenny and her dad walked into her bedroom and stopped at the foot of the bed. It was a mess; the covers were all over the floor and there were cum stains everywhere. It didn’t make any difference to them since by the time her father finished with her there would be more cum stains.

“Get on the bed Jenny and just lay back.” He told her. She did as he asked and got on the dry side of the bed. “Lay back baby, let daddy show you again how good I can make you feel.” She did as he asked.

“Now open your legs for me”, was his final instruction. Jenny spread her legs wide knowing her father was about to put his face in between them and eat her pussy. God she was already wet. She smiled at him as he crawled up on the bed and sat between her thighs. “Bend your knees baby. Open your thighs as wide as you can for me. Then just relax.”

As he talked, he gave her an evil smile before moving down and placed his face an inch from her wet pussy. Jenny was already wet, and her pussy lips were open like a butterfly’s wings. She was ready and wanted to feel his tongue on her snatch. He blew warm air on her cool wet pussy and Jenny shuttered. He used his thumb and pressed it into her clit. Then he used his index finger and rubbed it up and down her entire pussy slit. Then he stopped and smiled at her. “Oh, daddy don’t tease me, eat my pussy like you promised”, she almost begged him.

Her father smiled again and told her: “The longer I wait the better it will feel baby! Trust me. Let daddy do what he does best and show you how good it can feel. Teasing is just part of it.”

Jenny didn’t want to wait a second and her father was going to make her wait until she begged him to eat her pussy. He took her left leg and ran his hands down the outside and inside of her shapely athletic leg. He lifted her leg and put it over his shoulder. Then he moved his hands down further to her knee then over it and down to her most upper, inner thigh. He rubbed her inner thigh right next to her pussy.

Another inch and she would feel it! She arched up hopping she could get him to touch her cunt. But he didn’t, he rubbed all around it but didn’t touch it. His fingers were less than an inch from her pussy she moved again and wiggled her bottom but again he didn’t touch it.

She sighed and watched him. She knew he was teasing her, and she was getting frustrated as he lowered her left leg and started doing the same thing with her right leg. He lifted it too up on his shoulder and used his hands to touch every inch of her leg and thigh but never her pussy.

He put her legs back down and again bent both knees and let them fall outward. Jenny’s pussy was soaking wet, and he could see the drops on the outer lips. He smiled down and bent in and kissed her slit. His tongue licked up and down the entire length tasting the drops. She reached for his head, and he took her hands and used them to rub over her pussy. He used her hands to begin to masturbate her own pussy. “Play with yourself”, he told her. And he watched as she did it.

“No daddy! I want you to eat me, not masturbate me. Please use your mouth and fingers!”, make me cum like I just did for you.” She whispered to him. She looked up into his face and he could see her need. “I know baby, I know, but you have to wait, I’m in charge now” was his reply. And he used his fingers now to spread her pussy lips open wider for her fingers to touch herself. God, he loved doing this to women.

Finally, he pushed her fingers out of the way and used his tongue to lick in between her swollen pussy lips. He used his nose to touch her clit. Jenny jumped and them arched her ass up trying to get more of his mouth and nose on her pussy. “Yes”, she hissed at him. “Lick me daddy! Lick me. No more teasing!! Eat my pussy!”

He smiled to himself as he stayed down there now, and he very gently used his middle finger to insert into her love hole. He turned his palm upwards and pushed his finger in all the way until that finger touched Jenny’s “G” spot. “OH, fuck daddy! I feel like I’m going to pee. Oh fuck! It feels so good it’s my “G” spot! It feels like...”

She never finished the sentence because daddy covered her clit with his mouth and sucked as he rubbed her “G”. Jenny went wild and humped her cunt against his face screaming as she climaxed in seconds! She grabbed his head and pressed it into her pussy. He loved it and worked her more. Putting another finger in her pussy he covered all of the roof top of her pussy working the “G” more and more. “Ahhhh God daddy! Oh God! I love it. More!! I want more!”, Jenny cried out.

She started to cum again, and her pussy leaked her cum all over her father’s face. He licked and sucked it up as his mouth never left his daughter’s cunt. Jenny was drifting off to heaven and her body was now on fully automatic. He hips lifted, her pelvis humped and humped her father’s face, and her entire body shook and shook as she climaxed into heaven.

Never had she ever gone this far into ecstasy. Never had her climaxes been so long or so hard. She felt that Billy was a good lover, but he was a boy, an amateur, compared to her father. Daddy was a pro. She could do nothing but hold his head with her two hands and clamp his head with her knees trying to hold his mouth on her cunt. As she climaxed again her ass came up of the bed and thrust and thrust and thrust her father’s face. He never stopped, he never took a break, he loved what he was doing to her body. He gave his daughter everything he knew she wanted and needed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.