Jenny and Her Daddy - Cover

Jenny and Her Daddy

Copyright© 2022 by vastie smith

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jenny sees her dad sleeping and his cock hanging out his shorts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

As they kissed, her father slowly lifted her top up over her breasts exposing them completely. Then he stopped and just looked at them. Jenny blushed and said she didn’t want him looking at her. “My God Jenny, you’re so beautiful. Your breasts are perfect”, he whispered. His voice was dry and horse. “I have to look at you baby! I have too you’re so beautiful!”

“Am I”, she whispered back, “Am I beautiful daddy?”

“Yes baby, you are perfect”, her dad replied. He bent down and kiss her again and they held the kiss a long time. Jenny took his hand and put it on her left breast. He cupped it and this time rolled the nipple between his index fingers and thumbs. He kissed her and put his tongue in her mouth. Jenny sucked it hard moaning as she did it.

Jenny didn’t stop him and sighed as he pinched the nipples going from one tit to the other. He cupped each breast and told her again how beautiful they were. Jenny lifted her arms up and wrapped them around his neck and head. Her breasts lifted higher and now there was nothing to stop him from playing with both of them. She had opened her breasts totally to her father. He worked on them and loved them, and Jenny told him his hands felt so good.

As they kissed and shared tongues her dad continued to please her tits with his hands and now his mouth too. When he sucked her left nipple Jenny pushed her tit into his mouth as far as she could get it. Daddy sucked as much tit as he could. “Oh God daddy that feels so good.”

Her father stopped sucking and raised his face as he removed his mouth from her breast. He looked her in the eyes and asked: “Let me make you feel good now baby! Let daddy make you cum. Get up on the bed baby! Let me make you feel good like you did to me.”, he whispered in her ear.

His eyes glowing with lust. Jenny’s eyes were glowing with lust too. She was soaking wet between her legs and her pussy was hot and throbbing. She felt her father’s hard-on pressing against her body. Even if it was covered now with his shorts, she could still feel the heat coming off of it. She knew her father was hungry for sex just like she was.

Jenny didn’t move she couldn’t! She was frozen with fear, lust and sexual need. His hands were back on her breasts and his mouth was sucking and licking her nipples again! It felt so damn good. Should she or shouldn’t she let her father masturbate her, or did she want him to fuck her? Her body was throbbing, this was her dad. She felt him pull her into him and he kissed her long and hard shoving his tongue into her mouth!

Jenny wrapped her arms around her father’s neck, and he wrapped his arms around her body. She sucked his tongue and pushed her pussy against his hard cock. “Oh daddy, was all she could say as she reached for his hard cock in his shorts.”

“Please Jenny, let me show you how good I can make you feel. Let me make you cum like you did to me. Let me make love to you baby! I know you need it. Get on the bed baby”, he told her.

He didn’t try to stop her and felt her hand squeeze his hard on. “Come on baby, let me do you now.” He asked again. “Get on the bed Jenny, lay back and let me show you how good you can feel.”

When Jenny didn’t move her father picked her up and laid her on the bed. She didn’t resist and in fact laid back and opened her legs just a little. She didn’t pull her top down to cover her tits and she looked at him and wanted him to love her all over. Her breasts were standing up high with those red hard nipples sticking up on top drove him wild with desire. Her shorts now showed a small wet spot around the image of her vagina lips that pressed against them.

Daddy didn’t need any more stimulation; his cock was screaming for release out of the shorts. But, he didn’t pull it out, not yet. He slid up on the bed and kissed his daughter as he moved over her. His right hand ran slowly down her body over her bare belly and down the front of her jean shorts. Jenny’s body shook with excitement and anticipation.

As he moved his hand down over her short shorts, he kissed her and told her to spread her legs for him. Jenny did as he asked and moved her legs, so her thighs opened for his hand to cup her pussy. She moaned very loud as she felt her daddy squeeze all of her pussy on the outside of her jean shorts. Her body lifted up and she began to slowly hump his hand. She pressed her cunt into his hand and began to move her lower body against his hand like she was fucking it. Jenny started going wild!

“Easy baby! Easy! We want this to last and make you feel good. Relax and let daddy show you how good I can make you feel” he whispered in her ear and then kissed her long and hard. She held him and moaned again and again as his hand rubbed and stroked her vagina.

His fingers wiggled under the tight leg opening of her shorts and finally he was touching her pussy directly. He knew for sure now that Jenny shaved her pussy completely. That made his cock jump with excitement as he worked on her.

Nothing covered his finger and he worked on her pussy. His finger explored her slit and the lips of Jenny’s pussy. His mouth kept kissing her and she kept lifting up and rotating her hips so he could touch all of her pussy. Then her found her love hole. The jeans didn’t help but he was able to get 1 or 2 inches of his finger into her love hole. His mouth sucked her tits as he fingered her pussy. Jenny cried out with a lust that she never felt before. It was so powerful it scared her.

All of a sudden, her dad stopped everything. He lifted up off of her and smiled. He kissed her again gently this time and said: “I’m going to take off your shorts baby. Help me.”

She watched as he unsnapped them and started to pull them off of her body. She lifted up and he pulled them down over her ass cheeks and over her thighs. They both watched as her pantie thong came into view. It was wet between her thighs. He took the jean shorts off her legs and dropped them off the bed. When he reached for her panties, she stopped him saying: “NO daddy please!! Leave my panties on.”

He didn’t say anything he just let her have her way. He came up and kissed her again and played with her tits again. She touched his face gently as they looked each other in the eyes. He told her he loved her and kissed her. His hand moved again down her body and over the panties. Jenny sighed as he used his hand to cup her pussy again. “How does that feel baby”, he asked.

“Good daddy, so good. Use your finger again please!”, Jenny replied.

Her dad moved the finger under the leg opening again and now had her pussy lips opened as he slowly and very gently inserted it all the way into her hole this time. She reached for his hand and held it. He slowly moved it around inside her hole easy so not to hurt her. She didn’t stop him, but she held his hand as he began to move the finger in and out of her love hole. “Oh daddy”, she repeated again and again.

She held his hand but never stopped him from playing with her snatch. He worked on her pussy feeling it get wetter and wetter as she humped her pussy on it. He used his thumb now to touch her clit and Jenny lifted her perfect ass up off the bed as she began to fuck his finger fast and hard. He wondered if he fucked her if she would do that same thing with his cock in her. She was amazing! Her ass was at least a foot up of the bed and she was humping and humping her pussy in his hand.

“OH God daddy I’m going to cum! Don’t stop! Oh God don’t stop”, she cried put to him.

He kissed her and continued to masturbate her. When he pressed his thumb into her clit Jenny cried out louder and started to cum. Her dad knew it immediately and pushed a second finger into her hole. He buried his fingers in her as deep as he could and let her fuck herself on them. He watched her face and body orgasm! It was the sexist thing he had ever seen. She was so beautiful, so young and she was going crazy fucking his hand and fingers as her orgasm went on and on.

He held her and kissed her and let her go crazy. Jenny kept fucking his hand as she peaked and then collapsed back on the bed. He removed his fingers and sucked them. She watched him do it. Then he wrapped his arms around her as she shook and shuttered. He knew she had cum really hard. He knew she loved it too from the smile on her face. He kissed her and held her until she began to recover.

He gently kissed her mouth and cheek and neck and asked her if she was, OK? She told him she was and that he made her feel so good. Dad moved over her, and his cock touched her Venus mound. Jenny opened her eyes wide when she felt his cock so close to her pussy. He smiled and told her not to worry he wasn’t going to fuck her until she told him she wanted it and she put it in her body. But he was going to make her feel even better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.