Jenny and Her Daddy - Cover

Jenny and Her Daddy

Copyright© 2022 by vastie smith

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jenny sees her dad sleeping and his cock hanging out his shorts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

Jenny’s mom woke early and filled the tub so she could bath. Laying in the warm water for a long time relaxing and enjoying the way the water helped sooth her body from the long intense fucking she had given her son Bobby, and the wonderful fucking Bobby had given her with his thick cock that filled her pussy completely.

Her pussy was still gapping from the night with her son. Mom loved Bobby’s thick cock which was thicker than his father. Mom loved the way Bobby recovered and used his young cock to fuck her again and again all thru the night. This morning Bobby was sleeping in and that gave mom time to relaxing in the tub and the warm water. It would help bath her pussy and restore it for what she knew would be a replay this morning and most of the day to until around 4PM. That’s when Jenny and her dad were scheduled to be home from their sailing.

As mom relaxed, she closed her eyes and smiled as she began to think of how Bobby’s cock grew hard, and then filled her love hole as it pumped his young fertile sperm into her body. But what mom really loved was how Bobby’s cock recovered so quickly and became hard again so fast. There was a time when he stayed buried deep inside her and never got soft. With each joining of their sex, mom loved it more and more.

Last night Bobby told her he loved her and wanted them to be able to fuck any time they wanted. They talked and decided to tell his dad what had happened and what they wanted to do about it. Mom would still give her husband sex, but she wanted the freedom to fuck her son whenever and wherever they wanted.

Oh, she knew or suspected that Jenny and her dad had fucked last night. She also felt her husband and Jenny had been having sex for a while. So, if he could fuck Jenny why couldn’t she fuck Bobby? There was no reason. In fact, this might work out for everyone. So, mom would talk with her husband and when the discussion was over the rules about sex with thew other would be open and free and for both sides.

Mom smiled as she lay in the water thinking of how her husband would react. First, he would be mad and act crazy yelling and slamming things. But after if she remained calm and continued to talk with him and telling him she knew he was fucking Jenny, things would change. Once he realized he could fuck Jenny whenever they wanted it, he would see it would be fair for all of them.

Bobby woke up and stretched. His young cock was already hard, it was a piss hard-on. He laid there and began thinking about his mother. God, he loved how she was proper and lady like all the time except when they were alone and making love or just fucking. He loved everything about her. He loved How she had no problem being nude around him or how she teased him with her body. He loved how she let him see her completely body without her doing anything to stop him from spreading her thighs and seeing her cunt. He loved how she left the lights on, all the lights, or the blinds open. There was no fucking in the dark, or places where it was hard to see. No mom loved to see and have him see her fucking his cock like the slut she turned into when they were alone.

The girls his age even after fucking in most cases covered up. They seem to be ashamed or embarrassed. But his mom let him see after sex and she seemed to be happy if he looked. In fact, she seemed to want him to see what he did. She always made his cock get harder again by the way she looked at him or laid there with his cum leaking out her pussy. She seemed proud as she lifted her tit and pulled his mouth to her nipples. How she would wrap her hand around his cock when he pulled out and worked it to keep it from deflating completely. She wanted him to get hard and stay hard so he could fuck her again right now!!!!!

She was available for him any time and never put on clothes while they were together. She was his woman and his slut, his whore, and she loved it as much as he did. Bobby smiled as he remembered how mom rode his dick, crying out as she climaxed on his thick cock deep, in her pussy. His cock jumped with the image of her throwing her head back and crying out she loved him. He knew he loved her too.

God, he loved seeing her big full breasts bouncing up and down or side to side as they fucked. He loved her dark pink nipples as he held her tits and sucked them as his dick moved in and out of her love hole. He loved how she pulled his face into her body and had him lick her. He loved her pussy and how she used her fingers to open it for his tongue. And God he loved how she fucked him. Mom had so much more experience than any girl he had had sex with so far in his young life.

When he realized his mom wasn’t in bed, Bobby slid his legs to the edge of the bed and stood up. His semi-hard boner hanging out in front of him. He had to piss badly. He walked towards the bathroom not knowing his mom was bathing.

When he walked into the bathroom his mom was standing up about to step out of the tube. “Hi baby? How is my favorite lover doing this morning?”, she asked. Bobby just smiled and looked at her.

He ran his eyes down her body and stopped first at her tits and nipples. They were wet with water slowly dripping down her body. She actually looked even sexier wet. He smiled and just watched as the drops ran slowly down between her breasts over her belly and pelvis and slowly ran down the center of her vagina slit. Then they fell into the water left in the tube. She smiled as she watched him look at her, all of her. Her body was pink from the warm water she had been bating in.

“See anything you like baby?” she teased him as she dropped the towel she was using to dry off.

This was exactly what he was thinking about in bed minutes ago. His mom loved to show him her nude body. She looked at his cock and smiled he was getting hard. Mom watched as his cock jumped and lifted higher and higher. “I love seeing all of you mom you know I do. But I have to pee mom”, he told her.

“His mom stepped out of the tube dropping her towel on the floor. She stepped towards him and took his cock in her hand. “OH God mom I have to pee really bad!”, he almost moaned the words.

She smiled into his bright blue eyes and told him: “OK baby let mommy help you.”

She took his cock and pointed it at the toilet and kissed his cheek as she said: Let it go baby! Pee for mommy. Mommy wants to see you pee Bobby, does that excite you?”

As Bobby began to piss, he shuttered hearing what his mother asked him. He told her everything she did to him of for him excited him. She smiled and kissed his cheek again. Then she licked his ear and neck. Mom held hi cock in her hand as he finished and then she shook it once, twice and a third time.

Then she squeezed his young hard cock shaft saying: “You shower baby and mom will make breakfast. We have to keep out strength up. After breakfast mommy is going to suck you off. Would you like that? Then we’ll go back to bed. You eat your eggs and bacon, and mommy will get her protein from your cum.”

Mom smiled at him standing there with his semi-hard on as she turned and headed towards the kitchen without anything on. She was his whore today and Bobby knew it. God, he loved how she made him hard and crazy with lust. He turned on the water and knew this would be the fastest shower in the history of showers.

When Bobby finished, he returned to the bedroom and saw his mom laying on the bead fingering her pussy easy and slowly. “Finished”, she asked her son?

“Yes, mom I’m all done want me to help you do that’. He asked?

His mother wasn’t shy or embarrassed about being naked or with her thighs wide open or her finger fucking herself. She just kept moving her finger in and out of her pussy hole. See, that’s what Bobby loved about being with her. No girl he had ever been with was as free or as open about sex as his mom was. He watched as his mom moved her finger in an erotic and open way showing him everything she was doing.

She smiled up at her son whose cock was getting harder by the second and said: “You love it when I’m nasty like this don’t you baby? You like to watch you mother masturbate, showing you all of her body, every inch, don’t you baby. Come sit next to me and watch closer.”

When Bobby sat on the edge of the bed she smiled and offered him the finger. He took it and put the finger in his mouth just like she had taught him to do during a love making afternoon while dad worked, and her daughter was playing a sport she likes at school. “Suck it, Bobby. Suck my finger, clean my wetness off of it. Taste me baby! Mommy wants you to taste my pussy juice and then lick her pussy. Do you want to eat my pussy again this mooring baby” Mommy needs you to eat her pussy.”, she told him, while feeding him the finger.

Bobby sucked it and licked it as he kept looking at her wet open cunt. Mom’s thighs were wide open showing her son everything a young man wants to see. Her breasts didn’t stand up high like his sister, his mother’s tits were much bigger and fuller. They could be used to fuck his cock much better than a small pair of tits could do. His mother had nipples that when she was excited stood out an inch and looked lie pencil erases. All the girls he had seen and been with had soft pink nipples that were small compared to his mother’s nipples which were red, thick and long.

Bobby loved his mother’s breasts wanted to see them and play with them all the tie. He had scared her when he did that while his dad ws home and sometimes in the same room. They both loved how he sucked them and played with them while they rested until his dick regained its hardness and they could fuck again.

As Bobby watched his mother put her finger back into her love hole and added another one. Damn she was so wet. She pumped her pussy with both of fingers and then turned to her son and said: “I’m ready now baby. Come and give mommy a kiss on her pussy. Kiss it Bobby, French kiss it for me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.