Jenny and Her Daddy - Cover

Jenny and Her Daddy

Copyright© 2022 by vastie smith

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jenny sees her dad sleeping and his cock hanging out his shorts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

It was early morning around 6AM and Jenny woke up and had to pee badly. She kind of staggered towards the head (bathroom). As she opened the door, she saw her dad standing there relieving himself. Jenny had never seen a man peeing before and moved next to her father so she could get a better look.

As she stood there looking down at her father’s cock, she saw the steady stream of pee flowing into the toilet. She watched for a minute and then asked him if she could hold his soft cock as he continued to release the flow of urine. He smiled and told her she could as long as she aimed it and didn’t make a mess. Jenny smiled and took hold of his cock. She aimed it into the toilet and felt the pee flowing out of the small shaft. When he was finished, he told her to shake it twice. She did and then she let go of it.

He watched his daughter as she stood there looking at his deflated cock. It was small and not very thick. Her first impression was how did it grow to be so thick and hard and long when they fucked? But she didn’t say anything. Her dad asked her why she was there, and she told him she had to pee too. He told her to go ahead and pee.

Jenny moved around in front of her dad and turned facing him. She wiggled out of her white bikini panties and sat down on the toilet. She felt somewhat embarrassed. Her father smiled and asked if he should leave. When she didn’t answer he told her he would like to watch her pee too. Jenny felt it was only fair so she smiled and told him he could stay. He sat down in front of her and watched as she opened her legs wider so her father could get a better view.

Daddy turned on the bathroom light and saw her vagina open some and watched a steady stream of pee began to flow. He watched as she peed and then when she finished, he asked if he could wipe her. Again, embarrassed she hesitated and then told him he could. Daddy wiped her young pussy, and they flushed the toilet and stood up. She pulled her panties up as he used the washcloth to wipe her cleaner. Then he wiped his cock which he never did before. He took her hand, and they walked up the ladder and went outside.

There were a million stars overhead just like any other clear night at sea. With no lights around, the sky gave up its secrets. As he sat on the lounge chair, he motioned for her to join him. She sat on her father’s lap dressed only in her oversized tank top tee shirt and her white bikini panties. Her brother called the tee shirt a truck driver’s tee or a wife beater tee shirt.

Her father was completely nude as usual. He always slept with nothing on. He cradled his daughter in his arms and Jenny rested her head against his chest. As they sat there, they held each other gently and just rested. As Jenny began to fall asleep, she started to fall forward. Her daddy caught her and as he did, her tee shirt felt opened, and he was gifted with the view of her entire chest. Jenny’s young firm full breasts and their hard pink nipples were pointing out right there in front of him.

He stopped looking at the stars and looked down int her shirt watching the most beautiful set of breasts he had ever seen. He had seen them without anything covering them a few times. But somehow the tee shirt opening and exposing his daughter’s tits was so much more erotic than having them hanging and him sucking them when she rode his cock earlier that night. There was just something about how innocent she was now almost asleep in his arms with her breasts and those beautiful hard long pink nipples just there for him to take and make love too if he wanted. And daddy wanted.

He couldn’t control himself and his hand came up slowly and moves under the shirt as he cups her left breast in his hand. He very slowly and so very, very gently begins to massage and make love to it with his hand. He strokes it and cups it with the palm of his hand feeling the nipple begin to harden and get thicker and longer. He hears her moan softly as he lifts the tit up and squeezes it. He moved his hand until he was able to get the entire globe to rest in the palm of his hand now. Jenny’s dad embraces it and softly kisses her neck and cheek. He treats the breast like it could break as he worked slowly to stimulate it more and more.

Her father’s cock was growing harder as he touched and looked at her breasts. His cock began to rise up and as he moved his daughter around her thighs opened a little, just enough so the cock shaft pops up between them. The head of her father’s cock begins to show over the top of her thighs. The shaft rested against her bikini panties and pressed directly against Jenny wetness.

As her dad used more pressure loving her tit, Jenny moans again, louder this time. As she begins to wake up her mouth opened, and passion was all over her face. She was becoming hot and horny as she woke up fully and felt what her daddy was doing to her body. Another moan comes from her mouth, as she opens her eyes and looks up in her daddy’s eyes. He bends down and kisses her softly as he squeezed her tit and then pinched her nipple as he told her he loved her.

His cock has grown with every second he touched and played with her tits under the tee shirt. The entire cock head now appears up and above her panties surrounded by her legs. The shaft pressed harder against her white bikini panties and the head was hard and red and looks angry, almost purple.

She opens her legs when she feels the pressure and took her small soft hand and wrapped it around the shaft right under the swollen cock head. She strokes the cock as her father lifts the tit up and out over the tee shirt. Jenny sighs and told him: “Suck it daddy! Suck the nipple. Please.”

Daddy begins sucking the red hard nipple lovingly. There’s no hurry, everything he was doing he did gently and easy and softly with feathery touches. He was making love and trying very hard to please and make her body throb before he moved on to other parts of her young body. Jenny felt his cock begin throbbing in her hand. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was still slightly open as her dad sucks and licks her left nipple taking as much of it and her tit into his mouth as he could get so he could suck it.

From time to time, he feels her hand tighten around the shaft as her body reacted to his touch. It stimulates him when she grips his cock squeezing and then releasing. But she never releases his cock completely. In fact, hold it stimulates her even more, especially when she feels it throb or jumps from her touch.

As he sucked the left breast, he moved his right hand to his daughter’s right breast and as he worked both tits now just like he knew his daughter loved. Minutes later Jenny arched her body, sighed and moaned and began to cum. Her daddy knew if he worked her breasts just right his daughter would climax and enjoy a good orgasm. He knew just what she wanted and liked to achieve this pleasure for her.

She whispers to him as she looks up into his face: “Oh daddy! Oh, daddy that feels so good. God, I love how we make love.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.