Jenny and Her Daddy - Cover

Jenny and Her Daddy

Copyright© 2022 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny sees her dad sleeping and his cock hanging out his shorts.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

It was Saturday morning and Jenny had been with her BF late last night. Billy’s parents weren’t home, and the two young people had played around making out and feeling each other up for an hour. She had his cock out and he was sucking her tits. Then they heard his parents’ car pulled up into the driveway. They quickly got dressed. God, she wanted it so badly last night. But they had to stop.

Jenny’s house was very quiet, and she figured her mom was gone like every Saturday shopping with her sister in every fucking mall in town. Her dad was most likely playing golf. So, she was alone since her brother was in college and never home except for the holidays and summer.

She sat up and stretched long and hard lifting her arms up over her head which lifted her natural breasts up even higher than they usually were. Her thighs showed her young firm muscles as she stretched her legs. She moaned and felt her body still feeling like it did last night. Jenny was still horny even after masturbating and cumming twice before she went to sleep. God, she wanted to be fucked by Billy’s young hard cock.

She turned her body and got out of bed slowly sliding her beautiful teen legs out from under the covers. Placing her feet on the floor she walked into the bathroom where she stripped off her bikini panties and top and stepped into the warm water of the shower. As she showered, Jenny played with her tits, nipples, and pussy a little thinking about Billy and what they did and didn’t do last night.

Jenny kept thinking about his cock. Billy had a nice cock. It wasn’t a porn star’s cock but it had always satisfied her. If his parents hadn’t come home early, they would have fucked like usual. But his dad got sick at dinner, and they came home early. Too bad, she was dripping wet from Billy’s fingers when the front door opened and that stopped everything.

She played with herself while the warm water ran over her perfect body, but she didn’t cum and finally stopped before finishing. Jenny decided to save her need for tonight when Billy would again make love to her, and she hoped fuck her. As horny as she was Jenny knew she would cum so damn hard tonight when he ate her pussy and then put that hard cock into her pussy.

She sighed and stepped out of the shower, dried off before dressing in her tight short shorts. These were the ones that were so tight she had to wiggle her perfect ass more and more to get them up over he round firm butt cheeks and hips. If she stood a certain way the outline of her vagina showed against the front of the short. They were tight. She picked out a top which as usual showered off her middle. Her flat belly was tanned and showed no signs of fat, that was mostly due from the swimming she did each day.

Jenny’s body was perfect for a 17-year-old girl. She had a nice bust of 34B and loved to show off those tits and cleavage to anyone who looked. All the boys looked believe me, including her father and brother. She always looked like she was flirting or teasing even when she wasn’t. Wearing the kind of clothes, she wore; she oozed sexuality, and she knew it. Like most young girls she liked the idea of people seeing her and the guys moaning and wanting to fuck her. She loved that idea of maybe someone jerking off and cumming as they were thinking about her. Jenny smiled and took a deep breath!

Before dressing, Jenny got her razor and shaved her pussy stub off her mound, making it completely bald. As she sat on the toilet seat and used the sink this time to trim her snatch hairs, she smiled thinking of Billy’s hard-on and how he tried to hide it from his mother’s eyes as he walked Jenny to the door so she could go home. It was funny to her but not Billy.

After fixing her hair she walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway. Passing her parent’s bedroom, she heard a sound. She stopped and looked into the room. Her dad was asleep on the bed. He was dressed only in his boxers’ shorts and from the doorway Jenny saw his cock head sticking out the opening of his underwear.

She stood there and just looked at her father’s cock lying flat on his thigh. It was completely soft, and Jenny had never seen it before. She had to get a better look. After all the only real cock she had ever seen was Billy’s. She slowly walked into the bedroom and stood next to the bed. Her father’s cock was now much closer than it was when she stood in the doorway. It looked bigger now and fatter. Both of his big balls were visible too. Jenny smiled knowing her dad would never show his cock to her if he was awake. He was always saying he didn’t approve of how she flaunted her body and dressed like she did. She always considered him up tight about everything she did.

Jenny watched her father’s cock as he slept. It didn’t move and sort of looked like it had just sort of flopped out of his underwear out of the pee hole. Jenny sat on the side of the bed and took out her camera phone. She took three photos of it. Then she put the phone on the bed and started to think about whether she should risk touching it.

She loved to touch and hold Billy’s cock and she loved it more when he got hard in her hand. She knew she could get her BF hard in less than a minute. She wondered about her dad. If she picked up the deflated cock and put it in her warm hand, would it grow? How about if she squeezed it and started to jerk him off? Would her father’s cock grow hard as fast as Billy’s cock grew? Finally, she wondered how big her father’s cock was when he was hard.

Would she dare to touch her dad’s cock. What if he woke up? What would he do, say, if he caught her? She sat there and did nothing. She just kept looking at her dad’s face and then his cock. Again and again, she moved her hand towards his cock but always stopped.

She never touched it ... until he moaned and lifted his ass up off the bed and turned his body towards her just a little. But it was enough so that his cock and both balls fell out of his shorts completely. Her father’s cock was showing in full view. All of it was there and facing her. She smiled as she saw the shaft moved a little and the head lifting off the bed an inch before falling back towards the mattress again. Jenny giggled as she watched it.

Very slowly she moved her fingers towards the head. She touched it and quickly moved her hand away. Dad didn’t move. She waited and then did it again. This time she slid her fingers under the head and let it rest in her hand. Then she quickly moved her hand away again. Dad still didn’t move.

She got braver. This time she slid her hand under the shaft and let the entire soft cock lay in her hand now. Dad sighed but didn’t move or turn. Jenny wrapped her hand around the cock shaft and felt the softness of her father’s cock. She smiled as she felt it move a little in her hand. She didn’t move she let the cock lay there and she waited.

After a few minutes Jenny moved her hand sliding it up and down her dad’s cock. She felt it jump and twitch. She almost laughed out loud as she felt it beginning to grow, slowly. She stroked it once, twice, and then stopped. The head of her dad’s cock was almost sticking out over her hand now. She had made it grow just a little. She wondered if she should stop before she woke him up. She was sure there would be hell to pay if he did wake up! If he caught her with his cock in her hand, what would he do? What would he say? She smiled wondering.

After a few minutes she felt it shrink back and the head disappeared back into her hand. Jenny lifted the shaft up and looked at her dad’s big balls. His balls were much bigger than Billy’s balls that was for sure. She was sure his cock was bigger too. She felt him move and let his cock go. Her father moved again and rolled on to his back again. He moaned and she froze. Was he waking up? If she got off the bed it might wake him. She waited.

Finally, she felt he was back to sleeping soundly and again she reached for her father’s cock. This time she took the shaft and wrapped her hand around it. Jenny stroked him ... and felt his cock start to grow again. She stroked it again, and then again, and then a third time. Then she waited. Her dad didn’t move.

She saw the cock head showing again over the top of her fingers. She moved her hand up and down the shaft a few more times and the cock head was now completely out over the top of her hand. Yes, her father was growing harder too. His cock was getting thicker and thicker as it grew longer and longer. But still her dad didn’t move.

Only his cock was moving. It was starting to throb in her hand, just like Billy’s cock did. But her dad’s cock was bigger, much bigger. As she kept stroking it his cock kept getting larger. Her fingers were not long enough to completely circle her father’s shaft now. His cock was still growing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.