You Can Do It Dad, I Don’t Mind - Cover

You Can Do It Dad, I Don’t Mind

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2022 by MasonJar

Incest Sex Story: My wife was away at her sisters for the week as she had just given birth to her second, another girl, and they were ecstatic. That left me to look after our two, Melissa (Mel) who was eighteen and Jane, now sixteen.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

I was luxuriating in the feel of the sheets on my bare skin as I slowly woke up to feel the sun streaming into the room. It was the weekend and after a hard week I was ready for some down time. I owned my building company and had finally taken some time off, even if it wasn’t to go off OS, but staying at home to look after the family. I loved my kids and would do anything for them.

My cock was hard as it always is in the morning, and I slowly gave it a squeeze then left it alone feeling it stretch and rub against the sheet covering me. My wife was away at her sisters for the week as she had just given birth to her second, another girl, and they were ecstatic. That left me to look after our two, Melissa (Mel) who was eighteen and Jane, now sixteen.

They were old enough to look after themselves and I had heard them knocking around in the kitchen for a while now as the door was open a crack. I started to stroke my seven-inch cock under the covers and looked towards the door. I didn’t want to be caught by my girls wanking off although the thought of that stiffened me up more. I rolled over to my wife’s side of the bed and squirted some moisturizer onto my palm and rolled back. As I rolled onto my back the sheet had slipped lower and my pubes were on display and four inches of cock.

I spread the lotion up the length and around the head and closed my eyes as I stroked. I was well into it when I heard a sharp intake of breath. I quickly pulled the sheet over my cock and looked to my left. There, not a yard away stood Mel with her eyes tightly closed and her hands out in front of her as if warding off evil. She was still in her sleep wearing a T shirt and panties. Panties that I could clearly see peeking out from under the T and making a little camel toe.

“Did I just catch my dad having a wank?” she asked as she moved to sit on the bedside. She had a huge smile on her face as she said it, so I suspected that she wasn’t all that shocked at the sight. She turned her head to look at me and stole a glance at my hand that still held onto the sheet that I had managed to only just cover my cock. The tenting of the sheet gave it away.

“I was going to have some private time to myself this morning.” I said.

“Sorry, I guess mum usually takes care of you in the mornings doesn’t she.” I must have blushed. “It’s no secret that you two have sex in the mornings, we hear it you know, from our room.” She giggled.

I was feeling a bit shy now, thinking that my girls listened to us make love and tried to pull the sheet higher up my body, but Mel was sitting on the sheet now and as she turned towards me her movement pulled the sheet down further and I had to cover my cock with both hands.

She saw this and laughed at me trying to cover myself. “You’ll need more than two hands to cover that monster.” She said and we both laughed. She reached out her hand and pretended to cover me. Her hand looked so small hovering over my cock. She was openly looking at my cock now and said, “you can do it dad, I won’t mind.” And lifted one hand off and to the side, then took my other hand and wrapped it around my shaft and started to stroke me with my own hand.

My cock gave a jerk as she said this, and we both looked down as some to see some precum leak out from the tip. “I think you can handle it from now on.” She said and lay down on the bed beside me on her elbow with her head resting on her hand and watched me wank.

I kicked the sheet the rest of the way off and lay back. I had been on edge for a while now and was close to unloading but knowing that Mel was watching and from so close a distance made the sensations I was feeling even better.

She was propped up on her right elbow and her left hand came up and rested on my Abbs. I felt it there each time my right hand came up to the tip of my cock. It was just the thing to push me over the top and I came hard. Spurt after spurt came rocketing out and covered her hand and my chest. She gave a shudder and I swear it was the same shudder that her mother makes when she cums.

That was the best cum I think I had ever had in my entire life bar nun, and I was completely wiped out. I lay there panting for breath not caring about being on display to my daughter and having cum inches from her face.

As I recovered, I opened my eyes to see if I had permanently traumatized her and saw her licking her fingers clean of my cum. She hopped up and went across the hall to the bathroom and came back with a washer and started to clean my cock and chest up, giving my cock head a quick kiss as she finished and left.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.