The Tree - Cover

The Tree

by Techman1952

Copyright© 2022 by Techman1952

Horror Sex Story: The chestnut tree was 601 years old, it held a secret within it’s trunk! For 330 years it has protected a witch from the people of Salem, MA. And every Halloween she gets a small measure of revenge, but this year there is a change! Can the spell be broken, or is a secret provision in the spell about to be fulfilled.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Magic   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Food   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Halloween   Revenge   .

The tree is located in Essex County, Massachusetts, close to Salem. It is the largest tree of any kind in Massachusetts, in fact it is the largest tree in New England. It is thought to be 250 years old, but they are wrong, it is actually 601 years old, still young for a Chestnut tree. There is one in Italy that is 4,000 years old and still growing. In 1692 the tree was 271 years old, it was 15 feet in diameter, 47 feet in circumference, and 120 feet tall. It was known simply as “The Tree” ; it was revered by the people of the area, as it has been by the indigenous people for over 400 years.

Greta Grindal lived close to the tree, in a cabin built by her father, and where she had been born twenty years before. Her parents had passed three years before, but not before her mother had taught her the knowledge that her mother had passed to her, and her mother’s mother had passed and so on. You see Greta was a Witch, not one of those Witches with warts on her nose, knurled hands, carrying a dual purpose transportation device and a tool to clean floors! No, Greta is a Good Witch and she is beautiful, she is blonde with blue eyes, is tall 5’9”, has small perky “B” sized breasts, and is smart. She is a virgin, unlike the bad witches who fornicate with each other inside a marked pentagram for their Devils entertainment! She is a good Witch, making healing potions, and casting healing spells, she helped people!

But these were troubling times in Salem for some teenaged girls had accused a rival of practicing witchcraft and it expanded from there, as neighbors accused neighbor for some slight, or want, like wanting the neighbors land. It got ugly fast as clergy and Deacons of the Church realized the power they could yield.

Accused Witches were being tortured and slowly hung, no snapping of a neck, that was to quick and wouldn’t allow time for the witch to escape the body. That would allow a repentant former holder of a witches spirit a chance to enter purgatory rather than being cast into the depths of Hell.

Torture included a water torture rather like a child’s teeter-todder with the business end going into the water of a pond. The suspected Witch was placed on the end of the board and lowered into the water, this was done because everyone knows that Witches can breathe underwater! If the person lived they were a Witch, proving that Witches existed, this also reinforced the need to catch more witches! If they drowned it meant that the person was NOT a Witch, which did the victim no good at all, except that they could be buried in a cemetery with a Christian service.

If the mob didn’t have a board, a bag full of rocks were tied to one foot, then they were rowed out to the deep part of a pond and thrown in. Since they could breathe underwater they could walk out of the pond! If they drowned, we’re so sorry we were wrong! There were other methods, flagstone stacking with the supposed witch under the stone compressing the chest a preventing the victim from breathing, with the fervent hope that the Witch will confess. If found guilty, a foregone conclusion after confessing under torture, they could be slowly hung (the preferred method, it’s a lot of work building a bonfire, after all), or burning them at the stake.

One day, as the witch hunt gained fervor, fingers were pointed at Greta! She fled for her life running away toward her cabin in the woods, but was pursued by a group of angry zealots, chanting “Kill the Witch!” Kill the Witch!” and, Hang the Witch! Hang the Witch! As they relentlessly tried to chase her down.

They were catching up, Greta realized there would be no escape! Knowing that if caught punishment was slow hanging after days of torture, as she reached the great tree she stopped and quickly casts a spell that caused the tree to open and grab her with tentacles, a room is created inside the tree to house Greta safe from the people wanting to do her harm. The room was 12.5 feet in diameter,123 square feet in area, about the size of a 11 foot by 11 foot room, 10 feet high, and it was inside the trunk 8 feet from the ground level. But the spell Greta cast hurriedly accidentally contained some erroneous, but irrevocable portions, and Greta is imprisoned forever! But unknown to her, there is an escape clause that would allow her to leave if certain conditions are met.

From that day she would not age, otherwise she was unchanged but there were problems to overcome, where, or how would she get food and water? And air, she was in an enclosed space, how long would her air last? And it was dark, as dark as the deepest cave. In order to survive she cast additional spells, one was to provide bioluminescent light. Another supplied her nourishment from the tree itself, as well as air. The branch-like tentacles that were created to rescue her were changed so that they would transfer nutrients into her body, more were created to do her bidding. The last 12” of each tentacle could be instantly changed to suit the need required, these are called wands; two with a hand with opposable thumbs, so she could pick up things and manipulate them in ways much like her human ones, several dildos of various sizes all with adjustable girth. There were several wands with suckers much like an octopus has. Then there were tools she might need, a blade, hammer, shears, scissors for cutting her hair, and a shovel. Then there were some specialty wands, one was a catheter wand which inserted itself into the urethra and drained their bladders, it could be used sexually also, the second was a washing wand that would wash their bodies nightly. The tentacles responded to the mental thoughts of the user, even unconscious thoughts. Another spell created a way for her to “see” the world encircling the tree for miles and the ability to magnify and zoom in the view!

But Greta was alone, bitter about the reason she was here trapped inside a tree, and she was bored, there was nothing to do, no one to talk to. She began to get bitter and she began to hate, primarily the people of Salem!

Bitterness turns a once beautiful soul to a pitch black cancerous mass the size of a chestnut. Then the tree began to die! Nothing living could withstand the malevolence emanating from Greta’s twisted soul and if the tree dies Greta dies too! If she dies, she cannot exact revenge on the people of Salem. She makes a deal with the tree, once a year a female human from Salem would be captured and connected to the tree via the tentacles, tapping into her soul while providing sustenance to keep her alive. The captured soul would provide the light that counterbalanced the darkness of Greta’s blackened soul. But the soul along with the body that contained it would only be viable for one year before it was used up! This was also Greta’s revenge!

While not dying any longer the tree had no additional energy to grow. There was only one day a year that a woman from Salem could be captured and that day was on Halloween, October 31, the very same day, the Anniversary of the day Greta was almost caught by the mob and she had to cast her fateful spell that imprisoned her in the tree.

October 31, 2022, three hundred and thirty years later, still in Salem, though a much larger town. In fact it was now a city of almost 45,000 people, a modern city with cars, factories, commercial businesses, and all the other things that the people of the original Salem would think were indeed, the products of a Witch’s spell! But human beings and their ability to be cruel and heartless animals remains sadly unchanged.

The annual Halloween Festival was winding down, it was getting late, it was already 11:30. Alcohol had been consumed in prodigious quantities. Ghouls, clowns, ex and current presidents, famous movie characters, and even hookers abounded in crowds of people celebrating during this fall festival. Most people were having fun, but one was not.

Victor Gonzalez was pissed, Kelly O’Brian had insulted him by refusing to be his date to the festival, no one did that to Victor, the leader of a street gang wannabes he had named “The Hand of Manaus” he and five of the gangs eight members were looking everywhere for her, so he could have his revenge! She wouldn’t look so pretty when he finished with her! At last they spot her and run to get her before she can get away. They all hoped that Victor would let them rape her, all of them, a nice gang, gang bang would be a great way to end the night! Grab her and take her into the woods here in the park, strip her, then use her in all three holes at the same time.

Kelly had been warned that Victor was looking for her and that he didn’t want to kiss her (well maybe that would happen, along with other things). Her friends had told her that he was drunk, with five of his gang members with him, and he was looking for her to “fuck her up”! This, knowing his reputation, was not an idol threat! There were rumors of another girl that had been taken to the hospital with terrible knife cuts to her face that Victor had inflicted on her because of some perceived slight. Kelly knew this was a very serious threat and was almost to the gate when she spotted Victor at the same moment that Victor saw her. Victor and his thugs cut off her escape and force her deeper into the park where it is dark under the trees, and there aren’t any people. Then they could have their fun without being disturbed.

Kelly O’Brian is a beautiful blonde with blue eyes, tall at 5’10” and a slim 120 lbs. She had just turned eighteen years old, she has “B” sized breasts that are perfectly shaped and topped with small nipples with quarter size areolae the color of a dark pink flower, and with narrow hips just wide enough to be able to tell that she is definitely a woman. She is also a virgin and very much desires to stay that way! She is a Catholic and very religious, attending Saint Mary’s Church in Salem every Sunday. She was also very smart, a National Merit Scholar, Debate Team President, is Captain of the soccer team, and is a Senior in High School with almost a lock for Class of 2022 Valedictorian.

She, unlike Victor, has a bright future, college and professional career ahead of her, but only if she can escape the guys trying to catch her! She is terrified, getting tired, and getting winded running from a gang of idiots carrying knives. She was certain they would end the life she anticipated having, if not making her totally dead. She was dressed in a sexy Witch costume complete with hat, luckily wearing tennis shoes. She was running as fast as she could, but it was just a matter of time and that was running quickly out. She had just reached the great Chestnut tree when suddenly five tentacles reach out from a fissure high up in the tree they grab Kelly pulling her inside the tree through the fissure that appeared and from which the tentacles had come. Before the fissure closes more tentacles come out and attack the gang, scared witless the gang flees. Victor doesn’t escape however, he is lifted up and thrown almost a quarter of a mile, his flight was brief and terrifying and his landing was terminal!

Kelly suddenly finds herself inside the tree, it’s dark, but her eyes are beginning to adjust, she correctly guesses that the light is some kind of bioluminescence. She doesn’t see any doors or windows, but sees some bones in a pile on the floor, human bones! As she continues to turn, the most interesting thing appears, a beautiful woman! The woman was blonde, eye color appeared to be black, tall and thin, with breasts similar to her own. In fact, other than being a few years older, she looked remarkably like herself. Except for a couple of minor things like, she was naked, and had two branches coming from, or was it into, her body. One into her vagina, the other into her anus! And then she also looked like a bitch, an unhappy bitch! Kelly kept turning, arriving back to what she believed was her starting point without finding a door or a window. She observed that the air was fresh and smelled like a chestnut tree, so they shouldn’t run out of that necessity. Turning back around, she looked at the woman again, and the woman continued to scowl at Kelly! Kelly was no longer terrified; she knows that Victor can’t get to her now, she is afraid, but also very curious. No one said a word! Kelly knew from debating, that often the person who speaks first often loses. The silence stretches out. Tired of the silence, Greta asks “Are you a Witch?”

Kelly answers “No! It’s just a Halloween costume!”

After thinking about and remembering all kinds of things that happened in the three hundred and fifty years of my existence I found I had discovered something that I had not had for the last three hundred and thirty years, HOPE!

Just as Kelly had chosen life ... I also chose life, I had come to the conclusion that I was existing but I wasn’t living! For three hundred thirty years, I had not touched another human being, no hugs, no kisses, not even the touch of a finger or hand anywhere on my or someone else’s body. How sad that I’ve been so wrapped up in my hate that I hadn’t even missed it! Now that I had thought about it, it was all I could think of! Now I had to wait for Kelly to wake up to tell her of my decision. But that wasn’t going to happen for hours! Could I wait that long? I decided that I couldn’t and made a move so bold and unlike me that I was shocked to my very core!

I directed my tentacles to take me to Kelly, she was sleeping opposite me on the other side of the circle that formed the floor. She was suspended above the floor by tentacles as we were every night, and most of every day. The feeding tentacles inserted now, she had had a second go with the dildo tentacles earlier, with the same result! I was nervous as I approached her, I had never kissed anyone on the mouth before, never hugged someone who was not family. But I was committed, I had to follow through! I reached out to her, just before I touched her shoulder, no more than a quarter inch from her skin, a blue spark jumped between us! I took that as a positive sign! I touched her, I continued to feel an electrical current flowing between us! I shook her shoulder lightly and whispered “Kelly!” Then when I received no response I shook her a little harder and spoke a little louder “Kelly!!” This time she stirred, she opened her eyes, it took them a few seconds to fully focus and comprehension to arrive.

“Greta, are you alright, what’s wrong?”

“Kelly, I’ve reached my decision! I choose life, I choose you! I must touch and hold you, and be touched and held by you in return! I CHOOSE LIFE!” Saying that Greta lunged forward and enveloped Kelly in a hug, whereupon Kelly returned it! Their mouths found each other, and they shared their first kiss, Greta’s first ever!

Quickly they were consumed with need, a need to do more, to do something that would quench the flames of passion they both felt.

The tentacles felt what needed to happen to move forward. They shifted in concert with one another so that the two women were in a full body hug. The kiss continued, tongues began to dance, twisting and turning around each other being lightly sucked occasionally. Hands almost simultaneously reached for and found the breasts of her partner. The kiss continued as the hands began to squeeze and message the beautiful breasts of the other woman. Suddenly, Kelly moved one hand down Greta’s body, stopping briefly to play in her belly button, then went slowly lower. Her other hand left the breast it had been playing with and went up onto Greta’s head, finding an ear, fingers began to massage and touch behind it, then down onto her neck, then up. Kelly continued to repeat the touching and light massage of her now lover! The downward traveling hand reached the sparse blonde pubic hair and continued onto its first destination. They arrived to find the swampy, slick, folds of skin that became wetter as the fingers moved down! The labia, normally not visible except as a narrow cleft with a small bump at the top, was now swollen and extended from the cleft on both sides, the cleft was no longer narrow, but had widened, and the bump at the top was no longer small but extended from her hood standing proud for the very first time, exposed for inspection, glistening with anticipation! Not directly touching it two fingers separate and travel apart with the hood and lips between them. Sliding back and forth lightly but with the pressure increasing, sliding the fingers down until the web between their base reached the top of the hood! The fingers squeeze a little tighter as the fingers retreat, lubrication is picked up by the fingertips and spread along the route being traveled until they reach the top of the hood, then reversing once more to go down the length traveled again! Greta’s hips began to move into the hand, increasing the pressure and causing the fingers to more directly touch the even more swollen bump that was Greta’s clit. The next circuit the fingers didn’t stop put continued down further than they had traveled before, seeking more lube, and eliciting more gyrations and moans from the mouths that were still energetically engaged so sexually! The fingers came together once more moving downwards until the longest of the two encountered a void, a very wet hole, the longest finger continued on and into the hole, the shorter one called an index finger, continued down onto skin on the other side of the hole. In just a little way it encounters another hole surrounded by wrinkled skin radiating from the center. Meanwhile as the index finger traveled so did the long finger into the hole, not too deep but deep enough that when the knuckle at its end was bent it encountered a spongy wrinkled pad on the upper wall of the hole about two inches inside this Kelly begins to rub as she moves her fingers back and forth, increasing pressure upward and rubbing around the lower hole!

Breaking the kiss, both women gasping in air that was much needed as they could get a little air breathing through their respective noses! Their noses had been pressed tightly into the others cheeks tightly limiting the amount of air. Moving her body down until her mouth encounters the tips of a very swollen nipple which rose up from her breasts inviting a mouth to suckle an even bite lightly on it! And that is what Kelly began to do! Changing from one side to the other so that one wouldn’t get lonely or jealous of the other!

Kelly’s lower hand and fingers continue to move, their speed increasing a little. Her other hand moved to once again message and caress Greta’s breasts and nipples pinching and pulling gently, at least at first! Then Kelly begins her trip down the body placing kisses and tonguing interesting things along the way, especially when the belly button is once again encountered! It was thoroughly explored by her long thin pointed tongue then the trip continued! At long last the beautiful swollen hood and extended swollen bump was encountered and kissed, using her tongue much as she had when dueling with its counterpart above.

Now being in a better position to do so Kelly could deepen the depth of her fingers and still suck on Greta’s clit and lips. Greta’s breathing became deeper and more ragged, her hips moving more intensely and erratically. Suddenly she convulsed and screamed! The feelings she was experiencing were a hundred times the climaxes she ever had before! Kelly lay down on top of Greta, hugging and holding her, kissing her, comforting her, loving her! Soon they drifted off into a contented sleep.

The tree suddenly felt a burst of positive energy that would have brought tears of joy if he had a way to have tears, even more amazing the burst of positive energy wasn’t from the new girl, but from Greta! Oh! Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Greta could embrace life again!

When Kelly hadn’t come home, her parents became worried and began calling her school friends. What they found out chilled them both to the bone! They had been told about Victor and his gang looking for her, one had seen her running into the woods toward the great tree, but hadn’t seen the gang chasing her.

They immediately called the police, but they won’t do anything until 24 hours have elapsed! They once again called her friends and theirs as well, and organized a search party to meet at the park. When everyone had showed up, they decided into teams and set out to find Kelly. They actually did a very thorough search all around, in a half mile circumference from the tree. Nothing was found, they didn’t find Victor’s body! But that wasn’t surprising, they would have to have been looking up, his body fell into a tree breaking a branch on which it became impaled! (His skeletal remains were found thirty years later quite by accident). After not finding her or any evidence of foul play. The O’Brian’s once again call the police. This time the police interviewed everyone that knew anything including the gang members who all swore that tentacles had attacked them at the great tree and they had not seen Victor since they hurriedly left the tree! As time went on without finding her, or evidence of anything happening to her the case went on the back burners and she was listed as a runaway. Her parents and friends were heartbroken but held out hope and prayed that she would eventually be found. They knew she would have never run away!

A park ranger who looked after the trees and animals in the park was beginning to get worried about the great tree. Had been noticing that the tree looked like it wasn’t growing and that it didn’t look well. And the trees around the great tree also weren’t healthy. He had begun to think that someone had poisoned the tree! He decided to keep a closer eye on it.

At the police station, an older Detective had been thinking about the disappearance of a number of women and girls from the park on the same day every year that he had been on the force! He had been on the force for almost thirty years, he was about to retire. He approached the Chief, and asked if he could look into it. The Chief agreed and gave permission for him to pull cold cases related to the date of October 31st going as far back as they had records for.

Both women woke from their nap refreshed, there’s something to be said about sleeping while suspended above the floor by tentacles along with the refreshing infusion of nutrients and water! The washing wand had cleaned them while they were asleep, the catheter had just drained both of their bladders.

This life really wasn’t that bad, other than not being able to get out and play sports and see friends and family. But if you didn’t think about that, it wasn’t a terrible life. Well there was that dying thing in eleven months, but maybe that won’t happen now. As Kelly continues to think about how her life has changed in the last month, Greta begins to wake up. I missed Thanksgiving with Mom, Dad and the rest of the family, but it’s best if I don’t think about that either, and that Christmas is just around the corner.

I enjoy using the viewer, watching the weather, the snow falling through the branches, bare of the beautiful fall leaves that were so colorful. Watching them putting up the Christmas decorations was fun. It was with mixed feelings of excitement and sadness when we watched people ice skating on the pond! I could see some of my friends on the ice having fun! I’ve only been gone from them a month shouldn’t they still be mourning me? I guess it’s true, life has to move on! That’s true for me too! The ability to zoom up on faces is incredible, since the pond is over a half mile away.

I’m so happy that Greta enjoyed our love making, her pussy smells and tastes so good! I wonder if she will eat me? I think it made her happy! She came almost as hard as I did with being DP’ed! She’s waking up, I can’t wait to hug and kiss her! Think I’m falling in love with her!

As Greta emerged from the sleep state fully, all the things she had done and had done to her, came rushing back, the touch of another human, a girl, the full body hug, my God the KISS, incredible, and then Kelly eating my pussy and fucking me with her fingers in both my holes! And my orgasm! I thought I was going to die! I have never felt anything like that! I think I’m falling in love with her!

Christmas, then New Year passed, the girls, one 18, the other 350 years old, but her biological age was locked at 20, continued to make love, often incorporating the tentacles in one way or another. They both liked the perversity of using the catheter in a fourth sexual hole, it felt good especially with all of the other holes being pummeled at the same time. They also loved 69ing! Yes, Greta had gone down on Kelly after the nap. She loved the intimacy of it, The closeness, the smells, the tastes! 330 years of celibacy, what a waste! They became closer than each of them thought possible! They were in love! Glorious, exhilarating, world rocking LOVE!

The tree felt tremendously better than he had in three hundred thirty years. As Winter turned into Spring his leaves fairly burst out of the buds with a brighter color than ever before! And the birds and squirrels, woodchucks, chipmunks, and other mammals, and even some reptiles that had been driven away from the tree’s negative energy returned to gather nuts, chase each other in the branches, nest and make babies! There was happiness in and around the tree! More people began to visit, it seemed that people were affected too! One person in particular kept coming back to the tree, almost daily, she would sit for hours on one of the benches scattered around the tree. She would read, or knit, and sometimes just sit staring at the trunk about twelve feet from the ground! She looked, it was as if she knew something that no other person knew, and she did know because she had a mother’s sense! She knew that somehow her daughter was alive and in that tree! She believed that, as much as she believed the sun would set tonight, yet would always come up tomorrow morning! Of course she knew better than to tell anyone about that! They would lock her away somewhere in a padded room! But she knew that Kelly was right where she stared. She didn’t know how she was put into the tree! She didn’t know why she was in the tree! She didn’t know how Kelly was able to survive inside a tree! But she KNEW that her eighteen year old beautiful daughter WAS IN THAT TREE!!!

Inside the tree Kelly suspended by tentacles and using the viewer had spotted her mother as she approached the tree for the third day in a row. Today she was staring at the tree as if it wasn’t even there directly into her eyes! It rendered her heart knowing the intensity of love her mother had for her was so great that she could sense the presence of her through 15” of Chestnut wood! This was killing her though! This was the only thing that could drive her into a depression so deep that she would die! Then the tree would die and her lover Greta would die!

Greta was worried, Kelly was absorbed in watching her mother watching her! It was unprecedented, this hadn’t happened in three hundred and thirty years! Why is it happening now when we’ve turned this around? Kelly is getting depressed and depression creates negative energy, it’s almost to the point that her positive energy was balancing out Kelly’s negative energy! Something had to be done if not all could be lost! We need to talk and find a solution before it’s too late!

Greta went to Kelly, snuggled up to her and kissed her, then looked her in the eyes and said, “Kelly we need to find a solution to this, you are beginning to become depressed seeing your mom yet not being able to talk to her, hug her. It’s eating you up inside! We need to come up with a solution to this problem now! We can’t wait any longer! Any ideas?”

“If only I could talk to her, even better, to hug her too! I don’t know how she knows but it’s obvious that she does! I’m sorry Greta, but seeing her and not being able to hug and talk to her is killing me! We are a very demonstrative family, touchy-feely, saying that we love each other, is as natural to the O’Brian family as birds singing in the sunshine after a spring shower!

“Well you can’t go out dressed as you are, you know! And if you were to go out, would you come back?”

“Honestly, it would’ve been hard to come back a couple of weeks ago, but now that we love each other, I couldn’t NOT come back!” Giving her lover a hug and a kiss and a smile for the first time in three days.

“The only other option is to bring her in here! That might be better, I can’t go out there naked during the day! If I’m seen and caught they wouldn’t let me go anywhere until I explained where I’ve been. And if someone sees me, they’ll tear up the park trying to find me! The question is can we trust her to keep the secret of this place if we let her go!”

“You can trust my mom, but if dad finds out I’m here, all bets are off! I would bet that mom will negotiate visiting privileges!”

“I think we could do that, as long as she promises not to tell! But how can we get her to the back of the tree where there are fewer people to witness her entry into the tree, and know that we are going to pick her up? A tentacle could deliver a note to a bench at night, but she sits on a different bench every day. Then there is the problem of no paper and no pencil or pens!” Greta said.

“Could we yell to her out of a portal if no one’s around?”

“That might work, it would be hard for people a longer distance away to know where a voice is coming from! It might depend on where she sits! If she sits on the one on the west side, it’s closer and there’s only woods behind it. That might work the best!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.