Haruko Is Mistaken for a Nampa Street Girl - Cover

Haruko Is Mistaken for a Nampa Street Girl

by Second Edition Harry Lime

Copyright© 2022 by Second Edition Harry Lime

Erotica Sex Story: Haruko is getting closer to her brother because his girlfriend is unable to give him what he needs because of her broken leg. She is thinking about breaking the rules of taboo in the near future. Meanwhile she goes to the mall to buy shoes and meets a horny old man that mistakes her for a Nampa girl.He shows her some new tricks and she learns some new lessons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

Haruko’s older brother had told her all about the activities of the Nampa girls that stood on the street corner waiting for some interested gentleman to invite them for a photo session or some drinks in his hotel room.

She was shocked to hear that the girls would quickly shed their clothing to pose for naked shots in various poses and even allow the men to copulate with them for a generous donation for their continuing education or to fund a shopping expedition for new clothing out of reach due to limited income or parental allowance not sufficient for their taste in apparel.

The young student was not averse to taking money from a man for snacks or drinks or to pay for her recreational activities because she was of the opinion it was only fair for a man to lubricate her cooperative attitude with walking around cash designed to put a smile on her face to greet their fumbling advances.

She felt it was only fair because a girl was the one that took all the risks in such situations, and those fun-seeking old men should be prepared to pay their expenses in the pursuit of fun and games in game of flirting and up close and personal togetherness. She was generally of a shy nature and was certainly no Nampa girl with a welcoming pussy, but she liked to flirt and fool around with the older married men because they were interested in pleasuring her body and did not hesitate to go down on her if she pushed them in that direction. Her older brother teased her by calling her “Miss Nampa” and she told him if he kept it up she would no longer stroke his dick in the family bath.

That caused him to stop his foolishness and he even sucked her nipples just the way she liked it when the steam was rising from the surface of the water. She knew they had to be careful because her mama frowned on her children playing such taboo games in the bath and would often stretch Haruko over her legs to receive her displeasure to punish her for her naughty thoughts.

Her brother had been pestering her lately because his girlfriend had a broken leg and was unable to do the positions he loved most. She was still undecided to go down on all fours for him like his silly girlfriend making those animal noises betraying her carnal desires. He begged her persistently even promising to only rub his dick on her crack and her slit without entering into her secret garden like a boyfriend or a husband.

Haruko had to admit he had lovely dick and his cum tasted sweet like honey filled with creamy goodness.

Finally, she promised her brother that she would have her best friend Yumi go down on all fours for him providing she was there to monitor his mounting and watched to make certain he didn’t enter her core more than an inch or two at most.

The next weekend, she had Yumi over for a sleepover and she whispered in her ear in the midnight hours that her brother would rub her womanhood and backside with his oversized cock, but she was to keep silent and not make any noise to wake up the family.

As her brother mounted her best friend’s welcoming rump, Haruko saw the gleam of lust in her female friend’s eyes. The sound of his dick rubbing her slick slit and her fully gaped crack made Haruko pant with the passion of the moment.

She held Yumi’s pretty face in both her hands and licked her protruding tongue with her wet and wonderful tongue like a lover in the grasp of passion.

She could define the exact second that her brother broke his promise and entered Yumi’s vagina from the rear with his hardness. Haruko knew he was in the grip of carnal desire, and she patted her friend on her joyful head to assure her that it was quite all right.

Haruko wiped the tears of joy from Yumi’s eyes and cleaned her brother’s dick with the warm cloth helping him calm his center after the passion of the past half hour. She decided that she would give her brother her lower parts for his pleasure the next time around because the joy in Yumi’s eyes filled her with a spirit of enviousness that quelled her aversion to taboo thoughts. Besides, she had a drawer filled with unopened condoms that they kept pressing on her at school to keep her protected against unplanned motherhood. The silly boys would fill them with water and drop them on unsuspecting victims in the street below.

Yumi called at the last minute the next day and informed her she could not make their appointment to meet up for a shopping expedition to the mall. She was upset but still put on her fancy French undies just in case she met her future husband and needed to push him over the finish line to carnal victory.

The bus was crowded and a well dressed man with an unfortunate pot belly was crushed against her unprotected posterior. She was aware that he was rubbing his hardness against the back of her legs just below the edge of her short minidress but in all honesty she had to admit the poor man was caught up in a chaos of closely pressed bodies and he kept bowing and apologizing for his unintended familiarity with her lush young body. Eventually, she fell into a sort of trance with his thick shaft pressed between her legs and his hand placed on her hip to help him keep his balance on the fast moving vehicle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.