The Stowaway - Cover

The Stowaway

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Michael was returning from a business trip to Mexico. He had decided to take his new motorhome on this trip as a "test run" before he retired. Stopping at a small restaurant on the Mexico border, he had lunch. But unbeknownst to him, he was also picking up a stowaway in the form of a young runaway girl...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

I didn’t waste words or time. I simply hardened my tongue into a small cock and shoved my face hard into her asscrack plunging my tongue into that dark inviting hole.

As my tongue touched her anus, I felt her start to clench – an automatic response, I knew and not a rejection of my efforts. I pressed harder into the opening and Rosa gasped again, quickly squirming her ass on my tongue – she wanted me to go deeper inside her.

Her hole was too tight at the time now, though, so I pulled out and tried a second time, pressing my tongue in again. She was a little more loose this time and it went in a little deeper, but I still couldn’t get as deep as either of us wanted. So I pulled out and pushed in again, a couple more times. Rosa started to get into rhythm with my tongue, pushing her ass back as my tongue penetrated deeper in her sweet ass. She tasted so delicious I knew there was no way I was stopping my assault on her ass. Wild horses could not drag me away.

Rosa’s moans and encouragements, “Please Daddy, lick my little asshole, Deeper! Deeper Daddy please!” told me she wasn’t in a hurry for me to finish either.

Finally her asshole relaxed enough I was able to wiggle my tongue deep inside her ass and pull out only to shove it up back into ass again. Yes, I was tongue-fucking this beautiful young woman’s ass. And she was loving it!

“YESSS! Don’t stop, Please Daddy don’t stop! I’m gonna cum already, don’t stop, don’t stop...” Rosa was crying as my tongue dove in and out of her wriggling ass.

Don’t stop, I thought? Are you kidding me? I haven’t even started! My tongue darted in and out, in and out. I occasionally licked a small circle around her anus just to change things up and she always whimpered for me to go back in.

With Rosa holding her asscheeks wide open for me and with her pushing back against my face, my hands had nothing really to do. So I put one to work. I plunged two fingers of my right hand into her slobbering pussy. She screamed both in surprise and in ecstasy as my fingers immediately started rapidly fingerfucking her like a demented jackhammer.

“Oh Daddy, I’m cumming! Oh I’m cumming so hard, Daddy! Oh fuck! Ohhh, Please make me cum Daddy!” she cried out. Then I felt a rush of warm wetness on my fingers and her asshole clenched my tongue in a vise-like grip I heard her scream as her orgasm ripped through her I kept fingerfucking her because my tongue was trapped in her asshole iron grip. I was able to move my thumb around to rub her clit and that sent her into an even higher orbit.

Once her orgasm had worked its way through her and she was left with just an occasional last spasm, she fell onto the bed panting and moaning quietly.

“Oh no you don’t young lady!” I said, “Daddy hasn’t gotten his yet! Get that ass back up here ... I want to fill that little pussy of yours with cockmeat!”

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back up to her knees. Holding her hips with both hands, I aimed my hard and ready cock at her wet, slick hole and thrust forward sinking into her full length in one smooth thrust. Rosa groaned as I entered her, still not quite back from where she goes during her orgasms, but cognizant enough to know that I was starting up with her again.

I quickly establish a strong, steady pace thrusting fully into her and pulling back until just the head stayed in that hot wet tunnel. I didn’t fuck her at full power and full speed just yet; that would come later. But I did fuck her hard enough that she knew Daddy was in charge and taking his pleasure in her. Which is just what she wanted.

She had said I had a girlfriend for as long as I wanted her so this was “girlfriend fucking”. I was claiming her as my girlfriend ... she would be my whore and my fuckslut later on.

I kept moving steadily and firmly in and out as she increased her moaning and became more aroused again. I tried not to think of my own orgasm now percolating in my balls and threatening to erupt at any moment. I wanted her to be there with me if I could manage it. I reached under her with one hand and began playing with her clit as my cock stroked in and out. That seemed to bring her to life.

“Oh Daddy ... oh yes! Oh, play with my little clit. Oh your hands ... Oh Daddy!” she said. She began pushing back into me again driving my cock deeper into her. I felt myself bottom out in her a few times but it didn’t seem to bother her – she just pushed back all the harder.

“Yes, Daddy, fuck your little girl ... fuck your puta hard and deep! That’s how I like it! Ohh, I want to cum on Daddy’s hard cock. Make me cum for you, Daddy. Make your little puta cum on your fat cock!”

I don’t know why I did it, maybe it was the emotions at the time but I reached forward and grabbed a huge handful of her soft brown hair and I hauled her up on her knees. My other hand went to her throat and clamped down hard enough to make it hard for her to breathe but not stopping her breathing.

“You want to be Daddy’s little whore? You want to be my girlfriend ... my puta? Then cum for me! Cum for Daddy NOW!” I growled in her ear.

That set her off and she exploded with an earthshattering orgasm I swear you could hear at the bottom of the Grand Canyon we were parked near. I was surprised that no one came knocking to see what was going on in our motorhome! Rosa screamed like there was a murder going on and she writhed and twisted and flailed like she was fighting the killer herself.

Her orgasm and the spasms and contortions she was going through was more than enough to bring me to my end as well and I added my cum to what she was putting out, the fluids mixing in her washing machine of a pussy to run out as a milky-clear mixture around my cock.

We collapsed in a heap, still entwined like two snakes mating on the bed, both panting and struggling for breath. So exhausted were we that we lay there, wrapped in each others arms and naked on the bed, until morning.


The morning of day three we spent looking at the Grand Canyon and visiting some or the more famous sightseeing spots. We both wished we could have stayed longer but we needed to get on the road – I wanted to make our next night stop before it got too late.

I had planned to stop at Route 66 Casino Hotel. They have an RV park behind the hotel and it sounded pretty nice. It was only about twenty-five miles from Albuquerque and when we got there I wanted to do some shopping.

This day was fairly uneventful and we made good time, getting to our day’s destination about 6:00 PM. Since it was a casino it was open at all hours and the park wasn’t very full at the time so we were able to slip in without causing too much disturbance. And since it was only an overnight stopover, most people didn’t even realize we’d been there!

When we left the next morning we drove to Albuquerque and there we stopped at one of the larger malls. Rosa had never seen anything like it. Juarez has a few malls but not in the part of town she was from ... and she had been too poor to go to any of them anyway. The closest she’d ever been to a “mall” was the street markets in her neighborhood. So to see huge buildings with hundreds of shops in them was like going to another planet for her!

She walked arm in arm with me through the mall. “Oh Michael! It’s so pretty ... and so big!” she said. The shop I was looking for was on the second level so when we got to the escalator it amazed her – moving stairs! I showed her how to get on and she marveled at climbing stairs without moving her feet. Getting off the escalator kind of scared her, the steps were disappearing, but she held onto me and we got off all right. Then we walked down the center of the mall to the boutique I was looking for.

“What are we doing here, Michael?” she asked as we walked along.

“Well, you’ve been in that same dress, or my t-shirt, for four days now. And while you look nice in either, you really should have something else to wear. So we are here to get you some clothes.”

“You are buying me clothes? Oh Michael you don’t have to! You’ve done so much for me already!” she said.

“Rosa sweetheart you need something to wear. You are a beautiful woman, but you can’t wear that same dress everyday. It’s getting worn out honey,” I said.

She looked down at her worn dress sadly. “Yeah...”

I pulled her close. “Don’t worry hon, we’ll get you taken care of,” I said.

We went inside and she began looking around. A saleslady came up to us.

“Can I help you find anything?” she asked. She was an attractive blonde a little older than Rosa.

“Yes, my daughter needs some new clothes. She needs a little bit of everything I’m afraid. A couple dresses, a couple tops and pants, and some underthings. Just set her up with five or six outfits. Oh, and some shoes too. She needs casual shoes, heels, whatever she wants.”

“Yes, Sir!” the saleslady said and she took Rosa and went off to get her set up.

It must have been a couple hours later when Rosa came to where I had been sitting reading a magazine. “Daddy, I’m ready. I picked out some clothes, I hope you like them,” she said.

I went to the checkout counter and saw the pile of clothes. “She have everything she needs now?” I asked the saleslady.

“Yes sir, she has four complete sets of clothes and she can mix and match to make more. She has everything from the skin out – panties, bras, stockings, the works.”

I flipped out my credit card and she took it happily and swiped it. When the sale was done and all of her clothes were bagged up I gave the saleslady a $50.00 bill. “This is for you for all your help today,” I said. She smiled broadly and we turned to leave.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.