The Stowaway - Cover

The Stowaway

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Michael was returning from a business trip to Mexico. He had decided to take his new motorhome on this trip as a "test run" before he retired. Stopping at a small restaurant on the Mexico border, he had lunch. But unbeknownst to him, he was also picking up a stowaway in the form of a young runaway girl...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

When our kiss finally broke, I pushed her up a bit so I could look at her. “Rosa, honey, are you sure about this. I mean I am a lot older than you are, and you don’t have to – I told you already that I will help you.”

“I know Michael, but I want this. You see, I like sex – when it’s with somebody I want to have sex with. I didn’t want to with the Chief of Police, but with you ... I want to,” she said softly.

What’s a guy supposed to do? I had a beautiful, sexy, naked nineteen year old sitting on my lap, telling me she wanted to have sex with me. Sure she was half my age, but she already had me feeling years younger than I felt when I started this trip. And judging from the lump I felt between us, she had certain parts working that I hadn’t used in far too long!

“Well, I’ll be honest with you, sweetheart ... it’s been a long time since I ... you know. I might be a little rusty.”

“You just let me take care of that rust, okay. I’m sure that you will do just fine. You have treated me better than anyone ever has – even my own family. Now it’s my turn to treat you nice. You just lay back and let Rosa make you feel years younger!” she giggled.

She began slowly sliding down my body, kissing my chest as she went. She reached my stomach and my cock started really paying attention. She looked up at me with a playful, naughty smile and moved further south. She threw off the sheet that I had covered myself with when she came into the room and saw a very prominent lump in my boxers.

Ordinarily, I would sleep in the buff – I mean I’m in the middle of the desert in my RV, why not sleep comfortable.

But now, with female company, I was a little more modest. However my modesty was about to be stripped from me, along with my boxers!

“Oooh, Michael, what do we have here? A present for me?” she asked.

“If you want it. Why not unwrap it and see how you like it?” I said, playing along with her joke.

She reached up and took hold of the elastic waistband of my boxers and slowly peeled them down. When the head of my very hard cock peeked out, she smiled “Well hello there! Would you like to come out and play?” She continued to pull my boxers down, her eyes widening as more and more of my shaft was revealed.

“Oh Michael! Oh you are so big!” she said. “The Chief of Police was a very small man down there but you ... oh my!”

To be totally honest I wasn’t all that huge. My cock is about seven inches long and about two inches in diameter – hardly porn star size! But if it impressed my copilot, then I’m not going to argue with her!

“Go ahead, give your new friend a kiss and get acquainted,” I urged.

She looked up at me and then moved into position. She started by kissing the tip, then she gave it a small lick. “Mmm ... a little salty, but yummy!” she said. Then she began licking my shaft in earnest. She started from the base and with long slow licks, she went all the way up my shaft. She moved around the entire circumference of my cock shaft until every inch was well-lubricated with her saliva. Then she laved her soft tongue over the head.

“Oh God, Rosa, that feels so good, darlin’!” I moaned. And it did – it had been a long time since my cock had been treated to such pleasures.

My moan only encouraged her and she pointed the tip at her mouth and slowly slipped me between her soft sweet lips and into her hot wet mouth.

I had forgotten just what a wonderful, incredible place a woman’s mouth was. Being single and without any steady female companionship, my times with a woman were few and far between. And because they were usually dinner dates or party meet-ups, they oftentimes didn’t parley into romantic bedtime fun. So my “love life”, if you could call it, that was sorely lacking.

However, now with Rosa’s warm soft lips wrapped around my cock I was in heaven. She might have been young and later, after my time in this Shangri-la had passed, I would ask her where she learned to do that. But for now I lay there totally immersed in the warm, wonderful feelings she was imparting on my lonely, neglected manhood.

Rosa took note of my blissful moaning and took her cock worship to a higher level still. She began bobbing up and down on my cock, one hand wrapped around the shaft and following it up and down, giving it a half twist as it moved. I had seen porn stars use this technique in their cocksucking, but I never saw it used it real life. It felt amazing. She also added her own soundtrack to her work, moaning and humming and making those sexy guk-guk sounds as my cock hit the back of her throat.

But I felt a little selfish just laying there getting all the pleasure ... how was I to know that Rosa’s favorite sexual activity is her amazing blowjobs? So seeing her pussy not being attended to, I decided that I wasn’t being a very good host.

“Bring that little pussy over here, Rosa, I don’t have anything to play with!” I said. I reached over and pulled her leg and she moved around so she could straddle my head put her knees on either side. She was now facing my feet and then crouched back down to resume her work. I stuffed a pillow under my head so that her pussy was right above my mouth and easily within reach.

Before I began eating her ripe juicy peach, I took a good look at it – the first I had seen of this God’s wonder. I saw before me a beautiful picture of her sweet tight pussy, with its neatly tucked in lips, her long, lean, and tanned legs, tight firm apple butt, and cute puckered asshole. I was a starving man with a delicious banquet before me. What do I lick and kiss first? It all looks so wonderful.

I started by kissing the insides of her thighs as I dug my fingers deep into her assflesh. I pulled her cheeks apart and mauled and massaged them as I kissed her thighs and lightly bit them. I could tell this was turning her on by the moans she made and the fact she had to stop and pull me out of her mouth.

“Oh Michael! Oh God please!” she cried.

I couldn’t really see what she was doing to me, but that was okay because my concentration was focused on her. I certainly felt what she was doing and it felt incredible. I felt her hand on my cock, and the warmth of her mouth as they moved in unison up and down my achingly hard shaft,

She started out slowly too, enjoying the velvety texture and every bump and ridge of my cock. It was almost as if she was mapping out my cock for future reference, memorizing every nuance of the thick meaty shaft and the mushroom head.

I was doing some serious exploring of my own, kissing my way up her thighs to her pussy lips and then licking up and down the narrow slit between them making them nice and wet. I thrust the tip of my tongue further inside her scooping up some of her delicious nectar.

“You taste so wonderful, Honey.” I told her.

She didn’t answer me – she was still fixated on giving my cock the best blowjob it’d ever had. And she was doing a damn fine job of it too! But I knew that I was making it hard for her to concentrate because I would get an occasional moan snd I felt her hips start humping at my face.

I returned to licking her sweet honeypot, thoroughly enjoying myself. Once I had her pussy drooling happily, I moved forward a bit and began concetrating my tonguework on her swollen, throbbing clit.

Rosa had a large meaty clit that was also super sensitive as I found out when I began to lick her clit. I felt a great shudder go through her body as I started licking on it. I knew I was doing just what I needed to do.

She began to suck harder on my cock, bobbing her head up and down faster as she felt her orgasm coming on strong. Her hand gripped my cock at the base frantically jacking me off in an effort to get my to cum first.

I felt myself getting closer to orgasm and the feeling distracted me for a moment, but then I got back to licking her clit. I lick it a bit faster. I feel her increase her speed on me. It was to be a race to see who could get the other to cum first!

She lightly cupped and massaged my balls with one hand, trying to coax out the precious cargo they held. At the same time, she continued to use her other hand and mouth together in an up and down motion on my dick, faster and faster.

She was trying every trick she knew to make me cum, because she was about to and wanted me to cum with her. That turned me on and got me closer to orgasm knowing she was about to cum. I didn’t want to cum first and end this party before she got her fun, so I licked and lapped at her faster, stopping for a moment now and then to lightly nip at her thighs. Finally, I brought out my coup de grace move and I stuck a finger into her upturned ass to push her over the edge.

I didn’t know for sure how she would react – it was a risky move, no doubt. Some women really love having their asses fingered. Others will slap you across the face right before they walk out the door. I didn’t know which category she fell into. But Rosa was more sexually playful and adventurous than I gave her credit for.

Sure enough, the finger in her ass did it. I felt her asshole clamp down on my finger like she wanted to cut it off as she moaned out loudly in orgasm. Rosa slammed her pussy down on my face crushing it against my mouth and nose almost to the point I couldn’t breathe. Her thighs tightened and clamped down on my ears as they shook violently with the spasms of her mighty orgasm.

My cock fell from her mouth as she raised her head and wailed her orgasm cry “Oh My God Miiicchaaeeel!”

Muffled as it was through her tightly clamped thighs, it was music to my ears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.