Nathan at Sail Camp - Cover

Nathan at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 8: Saturday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Saturday - Nathan returns to Sail Camp on the Spanish Island of Mallorca to take his instructor’s tests. He is also hoping to find some hot young girls to have fun with and he is not disapointed. After a fun day sailing, the beach is the place to hang out to check out the girls in their bikinis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

Larissa awoke with sunlight streaming through the window. She couldn’t believe that she was still feeling horny. She knew she had to get back to her room before people were about, but she needed one last fuck, so she slid down the bed, grasped his cock and started licking around it’s head. It quickly became very erect. Larissa had heard of ‘morning woodies’ but this was amazing! She felt a tingle in her pussy – it knew what it wanted and she was determined to help. She quickly straddled him and started rubbing his cock between her glistening labia. He came awake as she impaled herself on his cock with a loud gasp.

He thought he must have gone to heaven, waking up with his cock deep inside a beautiful young girl. She smiled at him “Good morning lover!”

“Good morning, beautiful, what time is it?”

“Time for a quickie!” she replied, squeezing his cock with her pussy.

“There’s always time for a quickie” he replied thrusting his cock up into her and grabbing her breasts. They made love again and he gave her two orgasms before coming with her on the third. They were both wet with sweat and sticky with her pussy juices and his sperm everywhere, so they reluctantly got out of bed and headed for the shower. They soaped each other and rinsed off. While they were drying each other, Larissa remarked “I hope these pills work, because you’ve pumped enough sperm into me in the last 12 hours to get the whole girl’s hockey team pregnant!”

They dressed and kissed before she had to return to her room. She opened the door to Nathan’s room a crack and, seeing no-one about went down the stairs to the girls landing where she almost bumped into a guy coming out from the female instructors’ rooms. He looked as surprised as she was. She recognised him as their instructor Tina’s boyfriend. He grinned at her “I won’t tell if you don’t” to which she replied “Deal!”, grinning back at him as she went to her room. When she arrived, she opened the door to see Tom on her bed and her two roommates asleep with their arms around each other in Maria’s bed, all three of them naked. She woke Tom, helped him find his clothes which were scattered around the room and pushed him out of the room before he could get caught on the girl’s floor.

“That was mean” grumbled Francesca as she was waking up “we could have had a quickie before he left!”

“We ran out of condoms, remember?” replied Maria “so it’s perhaps as well he left”.

Larissa could not help but laugh as she changed clothes and started to pack.

She met Nathan in the breakfast queue and they both managed a big smile, despite only having had a few hours sleep. They were both famishd after their nocturnal activities and ate a large breakfast. They left the dining room holding hands when the Camp Manager, Mark saw them.

“Just the pair I wanted to talk to” he said “Can you come into my office?”

Nathan and Larissa looked quickly at each other, both thinking they were busted and followed Mark. He offered them both a seat.

“Right Nathan, can you help me out the last couple of weeks at the end of August. I’m short of instructors both weeks as a couple of the girls are not available. The first week is a mix of beginners and intermediates, mostly between 13 and 15 but the second week is mostly beginners 10 to 12.”

“I’d really like to” Nathan replied. Larissa was hoping to spend most of the holidays with him so was a bit dissapointed.

“Thanks Nathan that will help a lot. Do you mind having the same room in the attic?”

“No problem” Nathan replied.

“Now Larissa,” Mike continued, turning towards her “I just wanted to say that you were amazing both helming and on the trapeeze, especially for a beginner. I just wanted to encourage you to keep sailing.”

“Thank you! I really enjoyed it and I want to do lots more” Then she had an idea. “You don’t happen to have any spaces left for the first week Nathan is instructing, do you?”

Mark chuckled “I’ll find a space for you, but you may have to have the other room in the attic as the girls’ rooms will be full. It might also help with your nighttime sleepwalking problem.”

Larissa ‘s face turned a bright shade of red. She did not know what to say so decided to stay quiet.

Mark looked thoughtful for a second “The week after is mostly younger kids who are beginners. It gets crazy sorting them out and I was wondering if you would like to help out the beach crew and maybe in the rec room and trying to get them to be quiet after lights out?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.