Nathan at Sail Camp - Cover

Nathan at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 6: Thursday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Thursday - Nathan returns to Sail Camp on the Spanish Island of Mallorca to take his instructor’s tests. He is also hoping to find some hot young girls to have fun with and he is not disapointed. After a fun day sailing, the beach is the place to hang out to check out the girls in their bikinis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

By the time Larissa and Jose arrived at the beach, Nathan and Tina had rigged up a Laser 2 ashore with halyards either side attached to stakes in the ground to keep the boat upright.

“OK. This morning we are going to practice using the trapeze, then later I will take each of you out in turn to try it for real”.

The trapeze consisted of a wire from the top of the mast, one either side which the crew attached to a harness so that they could lean out further in stronger winds to keep the fast, lightweight dinghy upright. As if that was not difficult enough, the crew had to change sides as usual when the helm turned the boat through the wind.

Larissa and Jose soon got the hang of it on the dinghy ashore, then Nathan took Jose out to try it out for real. Jose was a bit apprehensive but managed quite well leaning out with his feet on the edge of the deck. The first time Nathan turned the boat so that the wind was coming from the other side, Jose was a bit slow unclipping from one side to rush to the other, clipping on again and leaning out. The boat rocked wildly but Nathan was able to add his weight, leaning out to keep the boat from capsizing. The second time Nathan tacked, Jose was much quicker and started to enjoy the challenge.

Next it was Larissa’s turn. She was a bit frightened but determined not to let a boy beat her. She concentrated hard and coped with the first tack really well. Unfortunately, she got a bit overconfident and tripped while crossing the boat on the next tack. As the wind was fairly light, Nathan was able once again to avoid a capsize. Cross with herself, Larissa concentrated harder on the next tack and was starting to enjoy the exhilaration of leaning out with her head and bum inches from the water beneath her.

“OK. Now that you have got the hang of it, this afternoon you can try with the two of you. Swap over helming and crewing until you decide which position you are most comfortable with, then you can practice around the race course, ready for the races tomorrow” Nathan explained.

Jose and Larissa looked a bit concerned. Tina noticed and laughed “Don’t worry, the worst that can happen is you capsize and get wet. Nathan and I will follow you in one of the rescue boats”.

They went up to the villa to wash before lunch. Nathan was down first and went into the lounge as he was a bit early for lunch. Three girls approached him.

“You do know that the slut you have been hanging around is Russian, don’t you” the taller one challenged rather loudly.

He was pretty sure these were Larissa’s ex-friends and he was furious.

“Do you know that her mother is Ukrainian? And did you hear on the news about the girl who sold their Porsche and gave the money to help Ukraine. Guess who that was. And, by the way, her dad is currently in Ukraine helping some refugees, so fuck off and get a life!”.

“I didn’t know” the girl replied sheepishly and ran out crying.

Tom had heard the confrontation and moved closer to hear. Larissa heard it as she came through the door.

“I told you all that in confidence Nathan!” Larissa exclaimed.

“Sorry, I was so annoyed, it just came out without thinking.”

“I think quite a few other people need to know too” Tom said. “Do you mind if I post it on the school student Facebook group Larissa?”

“I don’t want everyone to know all about my personal life”

“It might help other Russian kids” Nathan said. “Russian families are mostly living here to get away from Putin, so it’s not right if they are being bullied.”

“I could do it without mentioning your name and there are quite a few Russian kids at school” suggested Tom.

“OK, I suppose” Larissa agreed, rather reluctantly.

Nathan and Tom both gave her a hug and they went into lunch together.

Tom had explained to Nathan at breakfast that he had run out of condoms. As Larissa was on the pill, Tom was more than happy to donate his supply to his friend. Larissa surprised Tom after lunch with the two packets.

They went back down to the beach where Jose and Larissa went out in the Laser 2 dinghy, closely followed by Nathan and Tina in a rescue inflatable. Jose tried the trapeze first, then Larissa.

“Larissa, would you mind doing the trapeze, I’m a bit clumsy?” Jose shouted.

“You are better on the helm anyway and I love my head and bum skimming across the waves”.

So they practised around the race course for the rest of the afternoon, with Nathan and Tina shouting encouraging tips. After they brought the boat back to the shore, Jose and Larissa went for a swim to cool off. Nathan joined them.

After dinner, Larissa again sneaked up to Nathan’s room. He welcomed her with an enthusiastic kiss.

“I’m ready” she beamed

“For what” he replied, a little unsure.

“To make love, dummy”

“Yesterday you weren’t ready. What made you change your mind?”

“I already knew I wanted you to be my first, so I decided why wait?”

“I’m really worried that you have only known me for 6 days. With your dad being in danger, you are very worried and vulnerable. You are on the rebound after your last boyfriend and we are in a student/teacher relationship”.

“Having decided that I want to lose my virginity, I’m really horny, so do I have to ask Tom to help me out?”

“He shares a room with two other guys, so it could end up as a gang-bang”.

“Wow! What away to lose my virginity!” she laughed.

“I really want you Larissa, but I don’t want you to regret it”.

“I promise I won’t. Do I have to beg you?”

“No! I really want to help you lose your virginity, but there’s one condition”

“You are really making this difficult Nat, what’s the condition?”

“That you accept the vacancy and become my girlfriend”.

“You idiot! Of course I will. Now make love to me before I scream!”

She grabbed his shorts and pulled them off together with his underwear, then grabbed his cock which came to attention immediately. She then started licking the head, causing him to groan. She took the whole of the head into her mouth and used her tongue to explore around the rim and the little opening in the middle. She grasped the shaft with her hand and started pumping his cock. When she squeezed his balls gently, he exploded, shooting load after load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed most of it but some dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. She got off the bed and stood with her back to the window, facing him. The moonlight sparkled in her hair as she slipped her dress and panties off slowly and sexily. She smiled, parted her legs, put her hands together behind her head and gave him a minute to enjoy gazing at the silhouette of her naked body, before joining him on the bed, facing him. She looked at him grinning. “Your turn!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.