Nathan at Sail Camp - Cover

Nathan at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 5: Wednesday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Wednesday - Nathan returns to Sail Camp on the Spanish Island of Mallorca to take his instructor’s tests. He is also hoping to find some hot young girls to have fun with and he is not disapointed. After a fun day sailing, the beach is the place to hang out to check out the girls in their bikinis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

On Wednesday morning, Nathan reminded Larissa and Jose about the right-of-way rules and when they were near other boats, he called one of their names and asked them to explain who had right-of-way and why. As soon as the first boat came close, Nathan called on Jose.

“We have right-of-way because we are on starboard tack and he’s on port” Jose replied.

“Excellent. What about the boat sailing along almost next to us Lari?” he asked.

“He has right-of-way because we are on the same tack, and he is the windward boat” Larissa replied.

“Excellent again” Nathan replied “This afternoon, I think you should try sailing without an instructor on board. As it will be a bit windier this afternoon, I suggest Topper dinghies”.

“Sounds scary! Let’s do it!” replied Larissa.

“Sounds fun but not too scary with the rescue boat nearby” Jose added.

At lunchtime, Larissa and Jose headed up the beach together. Nathan went to check on the two Topper dinghies he had reserved. He spotted Tom his friend from the International School who he had met many times playing against him at soccer.

“Hey Tom! How are you doing?” Nathan shouted, “I didn’t seem to get the chance to chat to you much before”.

“Nathan, I’ve been meaning to have a chat, but you always seem to be tete-a-tete with Larissa.” Tom replied. “I should really try to stop you stealing the prettiest girl in school!”

“Well, you seem to have both of Lari’s hot roommates hanging around you” Nathan remarked. “So you can hardly complain.”

They walked up to the villa together chatting mainly about soccer.

Nathan and Larissa met up for lunch and then strolled down to the beach for the afternoon session. Nathan explained the differences with the Topper rigging and helped Jose and Larissa set off. They both were doing really well, so he just sat in the shade watching them through binoculars.

Both kids returned to the beach at the end of the session, excited that they had made their first solo sail without major problems. They had both accidentally capsized their dinghies but managed to right them again without the assistance of the rescue boat.

Nathan complimented them on their new skills and they went up to the villa to shower before dinner. After they had finished eating, Larissa said quietly “Do you want to show me your room?”

Nathan really wanted to be alone with her but worried about being caught.

“I’ll go up now and you can follow me in ten minutes” he suggested.

After he left, she went up to her room to brush her teeth and change her shorts for her minidress. After a bit of banter with the girls and helping Maria with a little makeup, she was just leaving.

“When are you likely to get back?” Maria asked.

“I don’t suppose I’ll be back much before lights-out!” she said with a grin.

“Have fun!” Francesca said.

“Oh, I will.” Larissa replied. “You too.”

A few seconds later, after making sure no-one was looking, Larissa went up the stairs and opened the door to Nathan’s room. She met him with a kiss.

“Wow! What a view” she exclaimed, looking out of the window.

“We can watch the sun go down from my bed” he proposed.

“That would be so romantic” she said dreamily “but I’m not ready to go all the way just yet. We only met 5 days ago. Do you mind?”

“You write the timetable. I’m just happy to be with you”.

“Thank you for understanding, but we can still have some fun!”

They locked the door and got onto the bed lying facing each other. Their first kiss was tentative but gradually got more passionate, both of them using tongues to arouse the other. His hand soon wandered to her breast and he played with it through her dress. She moaned in encouragement, so he slipped the straps of her dress over her shoulders and slipped it down to her waist. He slid his hand up the soft naked skin of her firm tummy, to feel her exposed breasts. She kissed him more earnestly, moaning as he fondled her. He then ran his finger around her nipple before tweaking it between his thumb and forefinger, causing her to gasp as her nipple hardened. She pushed him gently away from her and he took the hint to remove her dress completely, then his t-shirt. She rubbed her naked breasts against his bare chest causing her other nipple to harden too. He kissed her again then moved his head lower to first tickle her nipple with his tongue, then suck as much of he breast into his mouth as he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.