Nathan at Sail Camp - Cover

Nathan at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 4: Tuesday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Tuesday - Nathan returns to Sail Camp on the Spanish Island of Mallorca to take his instructor’s tests. He is also hoping to find some hot young girls to have fun with and he is not disapointed. After a fun day sailing, the beach is the place to hang out to check out the girls in their bikinis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

The next day Nathan, Tina, Larissa and Jose again sailed together, the novices getting more confident and taking over the boat with little instruction being necessary. At the end of the afternoon session, they did the capsize drill and all managed to get back on board without too much difficulty. As they were now all soaked, they showered on the beach, Larissa stripping down to her bikini again and drawing lots of admiring glances from the boys around.

After dinner, once they were left alone, Nathan asked “Are you still up for a skinny dip?”

“I’m a bit scared, but excited too. It will be my first time completely naked with a boy, but won’t it be a bit obvious if we walk down with swim towels?”

“I took an extra one down this morning in my bag and hid it. I hope you don’t mind sharing?” he explained.

“Of course I don’t mind” she replied, hoping he would help her to dry off.

“Let’s go into the rec room for an hour or so first”

They found a free table tennis table in the annex and started to play. It soon became obvious that she was better than him and she challenged him to a game which she won easily.

“Where did you learn to play?” Nathan asked.

“We have a table at home in the basement”

Another boy who was watching challenged her to a game. He was quite good and she only just managed to beat him.

“How about another game?” the boy asked.

She was already hot and sweaty, a bit concerned that it would put Nathan off.

“Maybe tomorrow” Larissa replied as she went over to Nathan.

The boy looked dejected only just realising that she and Nathan were a together.

They grabbed a drink on their way through the lounge then walked towards the beach holding hands.

“Tell me about your family” Larissa asked.

“It’s just me, Mum and Dad” he replied. “My Dad is the captain of a large sailing yacht and my Mum works as a yacht broker. She used to work on Dad’s yacht as the chef, until I came along. What about your family?”

“I’m an only one too. My Dad is Russian, but he can’t go back because he’s on Putin’s shit list. My Mum is Ukrainian and left us almost a year ago to live with her French lover.”

“I’m sorry” Nathan replied, looking concerned and squeezing her hand.

“She was a bitch, so we were both glad to get rid of her. We’ve had a Ukrainian au-pair, Anna, for about six months which is great – she’s like an older sister. She drives me to school, collects me and takes me anywhere I want to go. We also talk about girl stuff which I could never do with my mother.”

“So, Anna’s having a peaceful week this week” Nathan suggested.

“I doubt it, I’m really worried about them. Dad has taken her to Ukraine to get her parents out and to visit his office there.”

“Shit! Won’t he be in trouble.”

“I really hope not. He also has a Ukrainian passport. Anna’s parents come from the East of the country where all the fighting is. Their apartment block was hit by a missile, fortunately while they were out. Their apartment took a direct hit, so they have nothing left. Anyway, they managed to get to Kyiv and Dad got them refugee visas to come here and sponsored them.”

“He sounds like a great guy, but you must be worried about him.” Nathan replied, looking very concerned.

“He is, but when he’s your dad, you don’t really appreciate it. After the initial surprise, he even laughed about Mum’s Porsche. They don’t need to go further East than Kyiv so I think they should be OK, but of course, I’m really worried as they are still getting the occasional missile attack.”

Nathan put his arm around her and gave her a little hug. They were well along the beach now and the sun had just set, so most of the other kids were returning to the villa. Soon they were alone.

“Do you want to go back to the villa, Larissa?” he asked.

“I’ve darkened the mood, unloading all that stuff on you, so, if you want to go back, I understand.” she replied, sadly.

“I was just thinking you might want to put it off.”

“If you’re still up for it, I think it would cheer us up.” she replied, forcing a grin.

He gave her a peck on her lips and said, “Let’s do it!”

“Look the other way” she commanded.

He did and then stripped off his clothes. She was quicker and made a dash for the sea, naked and squealing with laughter as she hit the water. He was not far behind, admiring the view of her tight bum, moving from side to side as she ran. As soon as she was up to her waist in the water, she turned and embraced him with open arms. They hugged, feeling their naked bodies against each other for the first time.

“You’re beautiful!” he exclaimed, “and your body feels so sexy rubbing against mine!”

“So are you” she replied, “and I love feeling your body against me.”

They held a passionate kiss for a few minutes until she felt his penis harden against her stomach. Her eyes went wide but she pushed him away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.