Nathan at Sail Camp - Cover

Nathan at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 3: Monday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Monday - Nathan returns to Sail Camp on the Spanish Island of Mallorca to take his instructor’s tests. He is also hoping to find some hot young girls to have fun with and he is not disapointed. After a fun day sailing, the beach is the place to hang out to check out the girls in their bikinis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

Monday was basically a repeat of the previous day with Jose and Larissa alternating between the helm and crewing. Today, however, Nathan handed over the task of trimming the mainsail to whoever was helming, so they had to steer with one hand while controlling the mainsheet with the other. Nathan told them that whoever was crewing had to do most of the balancing of the boat by leaning out in the gusts as well as trimming the foresail.

At one point, while they were turning through the wind and changing tacks, Jose who was crewing with Larissa on the helm, had to change to the other side of the boat just as a gust of wind hit. They both lost their balance and dropped the lines controlling the sails, causing the boat to tip wildly. With a bit of help from Nathan and Tina, Larissa and Jose soon recovered.

“I thought we were going for a swim then!” exclaimed Larissa, laughing.

“So did I” replied Jose, not quite so amused.

“We normally leave the capsize drill until day 3” explained Nathan.

“You mean we have to tip the boat over on purpose?” exclaimed a rather worried looking Jose.

“Better I teach you to get the boat upright again rather than you trying to figure it out when you’re sailing on your own” Nathan replied.

The wind picked up as it normally did in the afternoons and they were all enjoying a brisk sail, all disappointed when it was time to return to the jetty. It had been another hot day so, once they had tidied up the boat, Larissa took off her life jacket, shorts and t-shirt to reveal a very small bikini.

“Come for a swim Nat” she shouted as she dashed into the water, squealing.

His eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he took in the sight of this beautiful, almost naked girl. It took him a few seconds to recover then he whipped off his t-shirt and joined her. They swam around, laughing together for a while before walking to the open beach shower which gave him another opportunity to admire her slim athletic body. She was checking him out too and was excited to see his bare chest and prominent muscles. They extracted their beach towels from the bags they had brought to the beach. He really wanted to help dry her but there were too many people around. She looked at him for a second, thinking the same and then they both laughed, realising that they both had similar thoughts.

After dinner they met up to walk down to the beach again to watch the sun set.

Larissa suddenly had a horrible thought. “Nat, do you have a girlfriend?” she asked rather tentatively.

“Four” he replied.

“You have four girlfriends!” she exclaimed.

“No! I thought you were asking how many girlfriends I had had.”

“Liar. You were just trying to wind me up!” she complained.

“Sorry!” he laughed “I currently have a vacancy. Want to apply?”

“You are just teasing me again. Tell me all about your exes. Did you have sex with them all?”

“Nosey, aren’t you” he replied. “The first was Maria, who I introduced you to earlier. She was 12 when I was 13. I guess she preferred Francesca and we drifted apart. We’re still good friends though. The second was 14 the same as me and we got to third base. She dumped me for an older boy. The third was a red-headed 14-year-old when I was 15. She was quite experienced and taught me a lot, but it was only sex, so we soon drifted apart. The last one was 16 like me. She was a virgin but became really wild about sex. She got really possessive and jealous when I even talked to another girl or went somewhere without her, so I dumped her. Your turn”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.