Nathan at Sail Camp - Cover

Nathan at Sail Camp

Copyright© 2022 by Dionysos

Chapter 1: Saturday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Saturday - Nathan returns to Sail Camp on the Spanish Island of Mallorca to take his instructor’s tests. He is also hoping to find some hot young girls to have fun with and he is not disapointed. After a fun day sailing, the beach is the place to hang out to check out the girls in their bikinis.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

“Have fun Nathan!” his Mum called as she dropped him off at Sail Camp. He was never sure why they called it ‘Sail Camp’ as there were no tents or even cabins. Instead, there was a large villa left by a rich Spanish banker and yachtsman who wanted local kids to learn to sail. Nathan qualified as he and his parents were permanent Spanish residents. It was the first week of August and very hot, not cooling much overnight.

There were weekend courses throughout the year with weekly ones during the school holidays. He had been many times before but now that he was 16, he was returning for a week to get his instructor’s certificate. Most of the other kids this week would be younger, but he was still hoping to meet some hot teen girls.

Mark, the Sail Camp Manager, who lived in a cottage in the extensive grounds, greeted him as he entered the door to the villa. “Hi Nathan, welcome back!”

“Hi Mark, it’s good to be back. Thanks for fitting me in at short notice.”

“Happy to help you to qualify as an instructor, especially as we will be a bit short later in the summer” Mark replied, adding “I hope you don’t mind but all the boys and instructors’ rooms were already fully booked so I had to put you up in the attic. The two rooms up there were originally intended for married instructors, but we don’t have any at the moment. Yours is the room on the left at the top of the stairs. Not very social but you will have the bathroom to yourself as the other room up there won’t be used.”

“No problem Mark” Nathan replied.

The villa was really huge. From the entry hall, the ground floor had the kitchen and dining room to the right and a lounge/recreation room to the left. The first floor up was the boys’ rooms to the left and the male instructors to the right as you climbed the stairs. The next floor up was the girls’ rooms to the left and the female instructors to the right. Most of the student rooms were shared by three students but the instructors had a room each. It seemed that Nathan was the only one up in the attic which was rarely used. None of the rooms were air-conditioned but they all had ceiling fans and flyscreens on the windows making it practical to leave the windows open without being bothered by mosquitos. The rooms all had a washbasin but there were separate shared toilets and showers.

Nathan climbed up the stairs and found his room after negotiating the narrow steps from the floor below with his bag. It was quite a small room with a low sloping roof and was sparsely furnished although Nathan smiled when he saw the double bed. The room had a magnificent view of the bay and out to sea. The other room in the attic was not being used so having his own bathroom was also a bonus as even the instructors had to share. Nathan unpacked and headed back down to the lounge where other kids were already playing table tennis and pool.

Nathan recognised Maria who was a couple of years below him at school and he went over to say “Hi”. Maria and her friend, who she introduced as Francesca had been looking a bit lost as it was their first time at Sail Camp and were pleased to see him and have him tell them a bit about it. He liked Maria, she was pretty and fun but there were rumours at school that she was only interested in girls. The fact that she and Francesca were holding hands seemed to confirm this, but perhaps they were just a bit nervous, he thought. He excused himself and he then went over to chat to a some of the instructors he knew from previous visits.

Looking around the room, there were quite a few pretty girls most of whom were the slim sporty type he liked but almost all of them were at least a couple of years younger. A blond girl with a ponytail caught his attention. Like most of the kids, she was wearing t-shirt and shorts except that her shorts were quite brief and her t-shirt was tight enough to show off her developing breasts which did not appear to be constrained by any sort of bra. He thought she was around 14 years old which was a bit young for him, but she looked so sexy, despite her sad expression. She also looked a bit lonely, so Nathan wandered over and introduced himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.