Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

Kelly hesitated. Pausing in the doorway that led to the front counter and Watchousekeeper’s Office, she stared at her reflection in the window – Deirdre was in the Female Change rooms and Susie was making sure the day’s paperwork was correct. Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight and Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson would be checking it the next day. Kelly Maree O’Rourke had buttoned her uniform shirt again. The young blonde checking that she looked okay as she waited for the Nightshift. She took some comfort in that Lady Rhonda ‘Hamilton-Baillieu was now asleep in the Female Cells. ‘The Cunt’ had orgasmed wildly, at exactly the same moment that Deirdre had. And, Kelly had worried that, they might have been caught by ‘Acting’ Sergeant Anderson Nicholson arriving for his shift. That would’ve been the last thing the three ‘General Duties’ needed after taking the chances they had – Cassandra Nicholson had not turned up, but neither Kelly, Susie nor Deirdre had given the Cleaner a thought...?

The young blonde smiled to herself. Her short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt was neat enough.

And, she could still see ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley in her mind as she stared at her own reflection in the nearby window – the brunette policewoman ‘deep throating’ the aristocratic prisoner’s ‘strap on’ dildo at the door to the Female Cells. It seemed surreal. A fantasy of sorts...?

‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor too. Kelly had witnessed ‘The Cunt’ expertly tongue Susie to an orgasm earlier – Kelly Maree O’Rourke however, had been thinking of Sandra though. Along with her two colleagues, she’d been summonsed to the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour by ‘Mistress Rebecca’ and would soon see her own girlfriend. Kelly would have ‘;sex’ with ‘The Countess’ tonight...

Susie returned to the Watchousekeeper’s Office. She’d made sure the paperwork would stand Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight’s scrutiny – that would guarantee Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson also, caused no trouble for both Kelly and her. There was still no sign of the Nightshift. But, none of the policewomen were about to complain. The front door was unlocked. And, so was the back door. Any evidence of what had occurred in the Female Cells had also been carefully cleaned away by Kelly and Deirdre too.

Susie and Kelly would cover for Deirdre whilst she tidied herself up. The young brunette needed a clean uniform shirt – though Kelly had also been at pains, to suggest that Deirdre Elaine McKinley change her uniform skirt as well. Pausing in the doorway, ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor glanced back over her shoulder at Lady Rhonda ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Baillieu in the Female Cells – the aristocratic Socialite was asleep. Susie had retrieved the ‘strap on; dildo. And, the large rubber ‘cock’ had been hidden away in the older blonde policewoman’s locker for safekeeping. A dildo would’ve been hard to explain, if it were found in the cell with ‘The Cunt’ – that would have certainly aroused Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight’s curiosity, not to mention that of the Nightshift. If nothing else, the three ‘General Duties’ policewomen were getting quite good at covering their tracks as they seemed to get into more mischief. For female police officers, it was standard operating; procedure. But, for the girls of the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ it was a necessary precaution for their chauvinistic ‘Officer in Charge’ took a close interest in everything they did, as did Inspector Maree D’Constanzo as well...

Kelly had admitted it. Susie and Deirdre too. But, they all enjoyed the thrill of taking the risks that they were – nevertheless, none of the three policewomen wanted to be dismissed from the Victoria Police in ‘disgrace’ and so, they took care in making sure their ‘indiscretions’ were kept a secret...

Part 11

’Fantasia’ Massage Parlour

It was just before midnight. And, the secluded alleyway off Racecourse Road was deserted.

Not that Kelly had expected Plessey Lane to be any different at that time of night.

Deirdre had left her car at the Flemington Police Station. Another precaution just in case.

And, the three policewomen had caught the last tram – they could’ve walked the kilometre or so, along Racecourse Road from Wellington Street to Plessey Lane and the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour, but had thought better of it. The notorious Housing Commission High-Rise by Moonee Ponds Creek. And, the multitude of semi-derelict industrial building along the route. That would’ve not been a relaxing walk...

“Memories eh...?” observed Deirdre. Along with Kelly, she had worked at the Melbourne District ‘Traffic & Patrol’ Division in Melbourne – Plessey Lane reminding her of the ‘Banana Alley’ precinct off Flinders Street in the city. Kelly nodded.

The bright neon light proclaiming ‘Fantasia’ offered little in the way of illumination,

“What do you think she meant, Kelly?” Deirdre asked. Susie hesitated, glancing back down towards the Moonee Ponds Creek as the other two policewomen entered Plessey Lane together. For the most part, Racecourse Road was devoid of traffic. And, there had been nobody to see the policewomen as they alighted from the tram at the intersection of Boundary Road and Racecourse Road...

“Deirdre...?” Kelly enquired. The young brunette took a hold of her blonde colleague’s arm.

She waited for Susie to join them before explaining,

“Earlier today, ‘Mistress Rebecca’ said that she had something ‘special’ for us tonight, Kelly...?”

“I don’t know?” Kelly admitted – Deirdre Elaine McKinley paused. She looked back at Racecourse Road and tried to recall exactly what Rebecca ‘Beck’; Campbell had said,

“Could be interesting though...?” Susie suggested. Kelly nodded.

All three policewomen were in uniform as directed.

Short-sleeved policewomen’s shirts. Open-necked with the collars neatly pressed flat.

Trim dark-blue uniform skirts with matching stockings and black ‘court’ shoes in lieu of the usual lace-up issue orthopaedics – issue handbags with their ‘Victoria Police’ ID on lanyards about their neck,

“She said...” continued Deirdre slowly. She turned back to Kelly...

“ ... You will bring Kelly and Susie to the ‘Fantasia’ after work, Constable McKinley – I have a little fucking surprise for you three ‘cunts’ if that’s okay?”

Kelly shrugged. Her only real interest was ‘The Countess’ – she wanted Sandra all for herself,

“Perhaps,” whispered Susie, “I should’ve brought that ‘strap on’ back to ‘Mistress Rebecca’ eh?”

“Too late now...” teased Deirdre – the older blonde took Deirdre’s other arm.

“I think we have company?” announced Kelly. She had caught a glimpse of movement - ‘Charlotte the Harlot’ McNamara and ‘Juicy Lucy’ Cunningham,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.