Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

Outside, the streetlights along Wellington Street cast a subtle glow – the opaque windows within the foyer allowed a little light in. The fluorescent light in the Watchousekeeper’s Office added to an almost eerie shade of yellowish tinge. Cobwebs by the front door glistened. Cassandra Nicholson had not cleaned the foyer, so there remained a soft patina of dust over everything as ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley stared through the adjacent doorway at Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu. ‘The Cunt’ was still standing at the door to the Female Cells. Naked. The large black ‘strap on’ dildo having yet again caught Deirdre Elaine McKinley’s eye – the rear door to the Flemington Police Station was open, allowing a little of the freshening breeze in. Saying nothing, the young brunette policewoman stood up. Finally, the telephone calls had stopped. Deirdre had left the front door locked. A rather necessary precaution – fortunately, nobody had come to the door since Senior Constable Emmanuelle Robinson had left. ‘Mistress Rebecca’ had thought it prudent to leave well before the Nightshift crew arrived. She was too well known for the façade to fool every police officer at Flemington...

Prostitution had evolved in the last ten years. The nearby ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour in Racecourse Road was an example of how Conservative politicians had failed to thwart Prostitution, despite both the 1975 Crimes Amendment Act and 1980 Prostitution Regulation Act. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell was no different to Kath ‘The Cyclops’ Pettingill or Freddie Lelah, in ignoring the provisions of the old 1907 Police Offences Act. It seemed remarkable that the ‘Fantasia’ and ‘The Tender Touch’ were both flourishing, for they were illegal brothels – ‘Mistress Rebecca’ though, rarely concerned herself with the Victoria Police for neither the local ‘Criminal Investigation Branch’ at Flemington, nor the Maribyrnong ‘Crime Car Squad’ bothered the ‘Madam’ or her prostitutes. Rebecca knew how to deal with both the local ‘Uniform Branch’ and ‘Women Police’ Division – she could boast of ‘fucking’ all three of the new ‘General Duties’ policewomen at Flemington. And, she had also ‘fucked’ all but the newly-appointed ‘Officer in Charge’ of the local ‘Women Police’ Division too, the arrogant Senior Sergeant Monica ‘The Black Widow’ Draper. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had money and influence. And thus, so did Lady Rhonda ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Baillieu too – not that ‘B’ District appeared too concerned, much to the delight of ‘Mistress Rebecca’ as she returned to the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour in her policewoman’s uniform. She had what she needed to secure Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu’s release the next day!

It would still be another forty minutes before the Nightshift arrived. The smell of freshly-percolated Colombian coffee spread slowly through the ‘Uniform Branch’ – the cool breeze circulating it about as ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke stood by the open rear door. ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor smiled sheepishly at ‘The Cunt’ – Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu however, was more focussed on ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley as she stood at the door to the Female Cells. It was quiet again. No telephone calls. And, the police radio was silent. Savouring another mouthful of coffee, Kelly watched Deirdre over the rim of her cup as the young brunette policewoman walked from the Watchousekeeper’s Office. Deirdre Elaine McKinley appeared to be in a trance. Kelly smiled. As a precaution, she closed the rear door to the police station and locked it – Kelly Maree O’Rourke knew what was about to happen. So did ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor as she attended to another report at the Charge Counter – it was almost ethereal, as Deirdre passed by Kelly. The brunette didn’t say a thing. Nor did she make a sound as she headed towards the Female Cells. Susie looked up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.