Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu had gained some insight into both ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke since her arrest – ‘The Cunt’ had long been an ardent student of the human condition, and had taken a keen interest in the youngest of the policewomen at Flemington. She had learnt that Kelly and Deirdre had once shared a room at the Glen Waverley ‘Police Training Academy’ and it seemed reasonable to assume, that the fresh-faced blonde and the tempestuous brunette had also shared a bed there too. If anything, the Socialite had been surprised that the twenty-two year old blonde appeared to be the ‘senior’ of the policewomen – Kelly Maree O’Rourke seemingly in charge of both Deirdre Elaine McKinley and the older, Suzanne Elizabeth Raynor. But, the presence of three young police ‘cunts’ working ‘General Duties’ at the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ had also been a surprise. ‘The Cunt’ had rarely had to deal with female police officers until now. And though, she had ‘fucked’ policewomen before, it felt so surreal to be performing fellatio on ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor as the other police ‘cunts’ attempted to prove her innocence. That, Lady Rhonda ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Baillieu had not expected...

Part 11

Crime and Punishment

Deirdre lingered by the front counter. In silence, she watched Kelly and ‘Mistress Rebecca’ kiss in the front doorway – there was no air conditioning, so the interior of the Flemington Police Station was still a little under twenty-eight degrees Celsius. And in the corner of her Watchousekeeper’s Office, the old electric fan struggled to circulate a little air. There still had been no telephone calls. Nor a radio call in over an hour. Nobody but Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell, had come to the front door. Nevertheless, Deirdre Elaine McKinley was not about to complain. Behind her, just visible through two doorways, ‘The Cunt’ continued to ‘pleasure’ Susie on the bed in the Female Cell – Suzanne Elizabeth Raynor’s moans echoing through the ‘Uniform Branch’ as Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu teased at the older blonde policewoman’s moist ‘pussy’ with her mischievous tongue. It was to be expected. Deirdre knew it. And, so did Kelly. ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor had come to Flemington from the Moonee Ponds ‘Uniform Branch’ – the twenty-five year old blonde Divorcee psychologically damaged by almost eight weeks with Senior Constable Christopher ‘the Cock’ Wilson and ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lee Thornton, for Moonee Ponds had been her ‘Training Station’ after the Academy. Much like Kelly, she had gained an unfortunately reputation as the ‘station slut’ at ‘The Ponds’ – her recent relationship with Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue an indictment on her time at Moonee Ponds.

‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley knew nothing of what had happened with ‘Mistress Rebecca’ in Plessey Lane. Susie had said nothing. Nor had Kelly. But, she could’ve guessed – the ‘Madam’ of the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour had ‘fucked’ all three of the ‘General Duties’ policewomen in Kelly’s bungalow, only a week before. However, Deirdre was startled to see ‘Mistress Rebecca’ in uniform...?

The large Watchousekeeper’s desk was covered in files and paperwork. Statements and the Crime Reports that Kelly had ‘borrowed’ from the upstairs ‘Criminal Investigation Branch’ Office. Deirdre had also obtained her own copy of Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu’s ‘prior convictions’ from the Information Bureau IBR. And, there were the rough notes both Kelly and Deirdre had made on what they’d read,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.