Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

’Mistress Rebecca’ and Susie continued to kiss – tongues entwined. Kelly Maree O’Rourke groaned...

Her own uniform shirt unbuttoned to the waist, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke tightened her hold on Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell – ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor and ‘Mistress Rebecca’ could feel the younger blonde policewoman’s hot breathe on their skin as they kissed passionately. A cool breeze blew along Plessey Lane. Funnelled between the buildings, it caressed at Kelly, Rebecca and Susie – offering all three women a little relief from the late afternoon Summer heat. Somewhere nearby, a door slammed shut. From within the nearby ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour, laughter echoed. Unaware of what their ‘Madam’ was doing in the rear alleyway, two of Rebecca’s prostitutes shared a joke - Suzanne Elizabeth Raynor heard nothing. Nor did she feel the cool breeze. All she was aware of, were ‘Mistress Rebecca’ Campbell’s probing tongue, moist lips, and Kelly O’Rourke’s breath. Sher had lost all sense of time. And once again, the older blonde policewoman was lost in the moment...

Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu sat dejectedly on her bunk. Not that it was the aristocrat’s first time in the Female Cells – better known as ‘The Cunt’ within the Victoria Police, Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu had always been able to secure her release before. But this time, she had been denied Bail. There had been nothing Sara Garde-Wilson could do – Rhonda’s high-priced ‘Underworld Lawyer’ unable to do anything until the scheduled Bail Hearing at the Melbourne Magistrates Court the next day. Rhonda Elizabeth Hamilton-Baillieu however, took some solace from the fact, that only policewomen were ‘on duty’ at the Flemington Police Station. She’d heard rumours. Suggestions that the three police ‘cunts’ at the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ were far more likely to treat her with courtesy and respect...

Deirdre Elaine McKinley sat with her back to the large Watchousekeeper’s desk – the young brunette had one eye on the front door and the other on the Female Cells as she spoke on the telephone within the Watchousekeeper’s Office. On the desk, ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley had a copy of Rhonda ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Baillieu’s criminal records. It was a litany of ‘prior convictions’ – not quite what Deirdre would’ve expected of a wealthy Toorak Socialite...?

There had been few telephone calls. And, nobody had come to the front counter since the arrogant ‘Defence Counsel’ had left an hour earlier – Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson had come and gone, following Sergeant ‘Kev’ Wainwright and Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill O’Donoghue to the ‘Doutta Galla’ Hotel. Upstairs, the ‘Criminal Investigation Branch’ Office was deserted. Deirdre wasn’t certain, but she thought Sergeant Tess Gallagher and both Senior Constable Robyn Taylor and Senior Sergeant Monica ‘The Black Widow’ Draper might be still working in the small ‘Women Police’ Office at the rear of the Flemington Police Station...? The young brunette’s mind however, was focussed on ‘The Cunt’ – Deirdre Elaine McKinley’s keeping an eye on Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu in the Female Cells.

Inspector Maree D’Constanzo had already checked the Flemington Police Station. That at least, was something – officious and contemptuous of young policewomen, the ‘Duty Officer’ had not stayed long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.