Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

“I do hope,” now ‘Mistress Rebecca’ asked, “That you rather enjoyed last night, Constable O’Rourke?”

Kelly nodded. She was none too sure about speaking in front of Sarah Garde-Wilson.

“It was fun, wasn’t it...?”

“Y-Yes...” agreed the young policewoman reluctantly.

“You’re ‘fucking’ this bitch, Miss Campbell?” queried the Lawyer.

‘Mistress Rebecca’ continued to ‘finger’ Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu as she answered...

“You may as well know, Sarah...”

Pausing, she reached up with her free hand and caressed at the aristocrat’s cheek with her fingers,

“Constable O’Rourke lives at the rear of my house in Ascot Vale...” explained ‘Mistress Rebecca’ in a whisper – she kissed ‘The Cunt’ on the lips tenderly as Kelly, Tess and the Lawyer watched. There was a look of utter contempt on Sarah Garde-Wilson’s face as Rebecca and Rhonda continued to kiss,

“If that’s for my benefit,” observed the Lawyer, “You’re wasting your fucking time, Miss Campbell?”

Their lips parted. Kelly bit her lip. And then, the Waitress appeared with their coffee...

“What I still don’t understand,” Sarah Garde-Wilson asked, “Is what these two ‘Pigs’ are doing here?”

“Mmmm...?”

“What did this ‘cop cunt’ have to do with the Charges being dropped?” the Lawyer demanded to know.

‘Defence Counsel’ or not, the ‘Underworld Lawyer’ knew that she herself, had done very little - she’d protested Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu’s innocence, but it had been the evidence that ‘Mistress Rebecca’ had provided that had really got ‘The Cunt’ out of trouble. Sarah Garde-Wilson wanted to lodge a Complaint. And, she had told both Lady Rhonda and Rebecca that. An official Complaint...?

Maybe, some sort of payout from the Victoria Police...? But, ‘The Cunt’ and ‘Mistress Rebecca’ would have none of it – so just what did Kelly Maree O’Rourke have to do with what had occurred earlier...?

Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu gasped. She was now impaled on Rebecca’s fingers as they sat with the Lawyer and Kelly – Sergeant Tess Gallagher could see what Rebecca ‘Becky’ was doing to ‘The Cunt’ as could both the waitress and Cassandra Nicholson. A little envious, Tess licked slowly at her lips. Cassandra Nicholson moved closer to the seated blonde, resting her hands on both Sergeant Tess Gallagher’s shoulders as she watched ‘Mistress Rebecca’ with Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu,

“It wasn’t just me, ‘Mistress Rebecca’...?” said Kelly. She shifted in her chair.

Sarah Garde-Wilson sniffed contemptuously. And, the young policewoman bit her lip self-consciously,

“What did you do, Constable O’Rourke...?” wondered Tess. Cassandra remained silent.

Savouring a mouthful of her coffee, Sarah Garde-Wilson peered at the older policewoman over the rim of her cup – if she had her way, she’d have the scalps of Sergeant Tess Gallagher and ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke nailed to her office door as trophies. She loathed the Victoria Police. But, she detested policewomen – she’d been unexpetcedely embarrassed by what had happened with the Criminal Matters against Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu and felt that she needed to redeem herself...

“All we did,” explained Kelly, “Is make sure that justice was done for Lady Hamilton-Baillieu, that’s all?”

‘The Cunt’ offered a groan. She closed her eyes. Rhonda was not about to say anything about the lesbian ‘fuck’ she’d enjoyed with ‘Probationary’ Constable Dierdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor in the Female Cells. The three young policewomen appeared to have a moral code of their own when it came to prostitution – notwithstanding the Law, the ‘General Duties’ girls had an individual take on how to deal with the likes of ‘Mistress Rebecca’ and her. It was pointless for her ambitious lawyer to complicate matters with any legal action. For now however, ‘The Cunt’ was just content to let ‘Mistress Rebecca’ pleasure for the moment. Rhonda was about to ‘cum’...

Tess stood up. Cassandra hesitated. Teresa Annette Gallagher ignored the woman.

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had the affidavit alleging Senior Sergeant Monica Draper was a lesbian.

Sergeant Tess Gallagher though, had no idea ‘Mistress Rebecca’ had already spoken to ‘The Black Widow’ that morning. Nor did she realise, that it was the affidavit, that had convinced Monica to let Tess go to ‘The Paragon’ Café. Not that it really worried her as she walked slowly towards where ‘Mistress Rebecca’ sat with ‘fingering’ Lady Rhonda with Kelly and the lawyer. Monica could wait for now. Silence descended on ‘The Paragon’ – even Sarah Garde-Wilson was fascinated ion what she was now seeing, as Tess knelt down beneath the table. Obligingly, the thirty year old blonde reached for Rebecca’s skirt – Teresa Annette Gallagher intent on ‘pleasuring’ the ‘Madam’ of the ‘Fantasia’ too!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.