Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

It was not that ‘Mistress Rebecca’ had been dissatisfied with the indirect assistance that she’d received from Constable Maggie Doyle and Constable Joanna Parrish through Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch – neither was she disappointed with what Sergeant Tess Gallagher and both Senior Constable Robyn Taylor and Senior Constable Rosemary ‘Rosie’ Egan had been able to do. But, she recognised that the local ‘Women Police’ Division was becoming anachronistic after the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act and though she really needed a captive ‘Detective’ in the Flemington ‘Criminal Investigation Branch’ or ‘B’ District ‘Crime Cars’ Squad to ensure her business continued to flourish, Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell knew that the three young ‘General Duties’ policewomen would prove useful to her again. And, there was also her alter ego, the mysterious ‘Senior Constable Emmanuelle Robinson’ and for that, ‘Mistress Rebecca’ only needed ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke, ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley and ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor for the subterfuge to continue. And, with ‘The Black Widow’ now ‘In Charge’ of the ‘Women Police’ Division, she needed to avoid any further dealings that might arouse Senior Sergeant Monica Draper’s unwanted attention. The kinky ‘Madam’ of the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour was confident, she had little to worry about from Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight of the ‘Uniform Branch’ whilst she took care of his policewomen. Lady Sonia ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Baillieu had proved that – so had the previous night’s ‘Fun’ with Kelly Maree O’Rourke!

Meanwhile, back at the Flemington Police Station, the morning’s drama had all but disappeared – for the first time since she’d arrived for her shift, ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley had a moment to herself. Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight was sulking. Sullen and belligerent, the ‘Officer in Charge’ of the ‘Uniform Branch’ had been humiliated by Inspector Maree D’Constanzo, in front of both Senior Sergeant Monica Draper and Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson. Unusually enough though, he had left Deirdre alone – the chauvinistic policewoman had also ignored ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor too, leaving the older blonde policewomen to tidy the Property Store as he’d ordered her. He remained in his office. And wisely, ‘Bluey’ Wilson and ‘Kev’ Wainwright were remaining in their’s too.

Other than the ‘Criminal Investigation Branch’ Office upstairs, the interior of the old Flemington Police Station was silent. Unusually so. Quiet and foreboding. Sarah Garde-Wilson had left with ‘The Cunt’ – Deirdre Elaine McKinley had remained busy at the front counter for an hour or so. And then, both the telephone calls and counter enquiries had stopped. Occasionally, the police radio would crackle into life. Routine calls. And, a car check or two. Suspect vehicles. Nothing that caught the young brunette Watchousekeeper’s attention. ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley sat alone in the small Watchousekeeper’s office, pondering the sudden change. The silent was almost deafening.

And, she was tired. Exhausted. Beneath her trim dark-blue uniform skirt, Deirdre’s panties were wet.

For much like both Kelly and Susie, she’d been able to think of nothing else but what had happened in Plessey Lane and then the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour with Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell and the seven prostitutes. The brunette policewoman could still feel ‘Juicy Lucy’ Cunningham’s tongue violating her as she stared across the front counter at the door out to Wellington Street. It had been wild. Several hours of wanton ‘fucking’ with ‘Juicy Lucy’ and ‘Charlotte the Harlot’ – the ‘disgraced’ former Senior Constable ‘Headjob Hanna’ Monaghan, ‘Mistress Rebecca’ Campbell, ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke and Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch too. And then, there had been Rebecca’s prostitutes!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.