Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell smiled.

Seated with her back to the front window of ‘The Paragon’ Café, Rebecca was delighted to see Lady Rhonda Hamilton’-Baillieu enter – ‘The Cunt’ had been released from the Flemington Police Station and all the charges dropped. A moment later, Sarah Garde-Wilson followed her client into the café.

By the doorway to the rear of the building. Sergeant Tess Gallagher sat. She’d been summoned to ‘The Paragon’ by ‘Mistress Rebecca’ – the message delivered by Cassandra Nicholson only minutes before Rhonda had been let go. She still had the report for Senior Sergeant Monica Draper to do, but somehow ‘The Black Widow’ had not said anything when Teresa Annette Gallagher had left the small ‘Women Police’ Office with the Cleaner. She didn’t know it, but Rebecca had telephoned Monica...

“I was beginning to worry about you...?”

“Rebecca...” acknowledged the aristocrat – Tess managed a nervous smile, still unsure as to why she was there...?

“It seems, I have you to thank for this, Miss Murdoch?” queried the lawyer,

“Not quite...” was Rebecca’s reply. Sarah Garde-Wilson glared at the policewoman,

“It’s a little more complicated than that, Sarah – so you’re going to fuckin’ behave yourself for now?”

The notorious ‘Underworld Lawyer’ bridled at Rebecca’s tone. But, she knew better than to argue.

“The important thing,” continued ‘Mistress Rebecca’ with a reassuring smile, “Is that Rhonda is free?”

“Y-Yes...” agreed Sarah reluctantly. She had really done nothing to secure Lady Rhonda ‘The Cunt’ Hamilton-Baillieu’s release from custody, and that was causing her some embarrassment, particularly as it now seemed that a policewoman may have had something to do with it. A ;police ‘cunt’...?

“You know Sergeant Gallagher I presume...?”

Sarah Garde-Wilson nodded. Tess shrugged,

“Coffee...?’ offered ‘Mistress Rebecca’ – ‘The Cunt’ and her Lawyer joined Rebecca by the window,

“Thankyou...” whispered Rhonda. She offered Tess a smiled and sat beside ‘Mistress Rebecca’...

“Maybe something a little more appropriate huh – what do you say, Tess?” Rebecca suggested, now resting her hand on Lady Rhonda Hamilton’-Baillieu’s thigh. The policewoman hesitated.

Cassandra Nicholson lingered by the counter. And, there was a waitress at the cash register.

But, it was ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke they were all looking at, as the fresh-faced young blonde came through the front door on her own...

“So, what’s this all about, Miss Murdoch?” queried Sarah Garde-Wilson. ‘Mistress Rebecca’ hesitated.

Kelly paused. Standing in the doorway, it took a moment or two, for her eyes to become accustomed to the gloom – she caught sight of Sergeant Tess Gallagher first. And then, she saw Cassandra and the waitress at the counter. But, it was Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu sitting with both Sarah Garde-Wilson and ‘Mistress Rebecca’ Campbell that caught her eye...

“Constable O’Rourke...?” questioned Tess.

“S-Sarge...?”

It had been almost two hours since Kelly had left the Flemington Police Station.

“Constable O’Rourke,” Rebecca suggested, “Why don’t you join us for a coffee this morning?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.