Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

Part 12

The Street...

Upstairs, a door slammed shut, sending a shudder through the building.

Downstairs in the ‘Uniform Branch’ area of the Flemington Police Station, nobody took any notice.

All around both the Muster Room and Watchousekeeper’s Office, a confusing myriad of conversations were taking place – alone in the Female Cells, Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu tried to fathom what was happening as ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley discussed her paperwork with Senior Constable ‘Wally’ Davidson and Detective Sergeant Frank Tanner at the Charge Counter. ‘The Cunt’ knew that she was to attend a Bail Hearing at the Melbourne County Court but had not been able to speak to any of the policewomen yet...? Deirdre Elaine McKinley was working the Watchouse. But, so was Suzanne Elizabeth Raynor – neither had yet been able to tell her anything? It was almost as if the two policemen were keeping their female colleagues away from the prisoner. Nonetheless, Sarah Garde-Wilson had arrived. Rhonda’s infamous ‘Underworld Lawyer’ was speaking with ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor at the front counter. And so, ‘The Cunt’ just watched in silence from her cell.

Telephones were ringing. And, there was somebody else at the front counter. ‘The Cunt’ didn’t know who...? To add to the mayhem, the police radio crackled incessantly. Routine car checks. Calls to a Burglary and a Car Theft in Moonee Ponds. And, a report of Wilful Damage in South Kensington.

‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke lingered in the corridor. She had discreetly acknowledged ‘The Cunt’ with a smile, but like the other two policewomen, had thought it advisable to say nothing to Lady Rhonda Hamilton-Baillieu, lest it be noticed by somebody like Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight.

From where she stood, Kelly could see Dierdre at the Charge Counter, as well as both ‘The Cunt’ in the Female Cells – she couldn’t quite see Susie with Lady Rhonda’s defence counsel, but she could hear a little of what they were saying at the front counter. Laughter added to the cacophony of voices.

Much to everybody’s relief, Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight had hidden himself away in his office, but that had not stopped Inspector Maree D’Constanzo was seeking him out for a chat. Kelly had arrived for her shift early, only to discover that her ‘Officer in Charge’ had altered the roster. Barry had a new idea of how to deal with his new police ‘cunts’ – he would no longer roster them together as he’d done, for that had not had the desired effect that he’d hoped for. He had directed the ‘Roster Sergeant’ to keep the policewomen as far apart as possible. Dierdre in the Watchouse. Kelly on ‘Foot Patrol’ as part of the ongoing ‘Operation Crime Beat’ as the ‘Divisional Inspector’ had directed. And once the morning’s chaos was over, Susie would clean the Property Store and Cells. After all, he had been told by ‘Acting’ Sergeant Anderson Nicholson, the twenty-five year old blonde was good for nothing but a ‘blow job’ and household chores – the roster would later be amended so that all three ‘General Duties’ policewomen would be on different shifts, but for now, they’d be kept separate for today. Cassandra Nicholson had refused to do the cells as a matter of pride. Rostered as Watchousekeeper, it would now be the responsibility of one of his policewomen to keep the cells clean and supplied with fresh bedding. And, he would have a police ‘cunt’ deal with the Property Store too, freeing his policemen of that duty. Keeping out of the way, Kelly however, could only think of what had occurred some eight hours earlier at the ‘Fantasia’ – she was certain that Dierdre and Susie were thinking the same too...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.