Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

Lady Rhonda ‘The Slut’ Hamilton-Baillieu and ‘Acting’ Sergeant Anderson Nicholson were forgotten now. The arrogant policeman had reprimanded ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley for some minor indiscretion – ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor had tried to intervene, but she too had been admonished by Anderson. Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson had returned from the ‘Doutta Galla’ Hotel and had abused both policewomen as well. ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke knew that it had been nothing. Deirdre Elaine McKinley had forgotten to sign on. But, she had rectified that when it had been time to sign off. Unfortunately, she’d been caught by the Nightshift Supervisor, and that had been that. Kelly Maree O’Rourke had positioned herself between the two main protagonists. And, she had vociferously defended both Deirdre and Kelly. Drunk, ‘Bluey’ had washed his hands of the matter, not wanting to delay his return to the ‘party’ – the three policewomen hurriedly leaving the Flemington Police Station as the rest of the Nightshift had arrived for work. Nonetheless, both Deirdre and Susie had been upset. Though, the younger blonde policewoman’s defiance had surprised them both. There had been a change in the twenty-two year old. The first policewoman at the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ had evolved into a competent and self-assured ‘General Duties’ policewoman, who was determined to make a name for herself. Deirdre and Susie too. Inspired by Kelly, they intended carving out a niche for themselves, no matter what Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson, Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue, Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight or ‘Acting’ Sergeant Anderson did to them. But, any thoughts of their chauvinistic male colleagues had faded – for now, Kelly, Deirdre and Susie were content to enjoy the moment with ‘Charlotte the Harlot’ and ‘Juicy Lucy’ in the depths of Plessey Lane.

They were no longer police officers. Notwithstanding their uniforms, the three ‘General Duties’ police officers were just young women looking for ‘cunt’ – Kelly and the two prostitutes continued their tender kiss. And, Deirdre and Susie were content to savour their kiss for a few moments longer too. Fingers caressed at skin. Short-sleeved uniform shirts hung loose and unbuttoned. Nipples hardened. Sighs. Moans. Moist lips caressed moist lips. And, tongues entwined. Finally, their lips parted. Kelly took a deep breath. She opened her eyes – ‘Charlotte the Harlot’ and ‘Juicy Lucy’ kissed in front of her. The young blonde policewoman uttered yet another muffled sigh. Deirdre and Susie smiled sheepishly at her. Unlike ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke though, neither ‘Charlotte the Harlot’ McNamara, ‘Juicy Lucy’ Cunningham, ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor nor ‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley, felt the jealousy that often tormented their colleague. Kelly bit her lip. Raising both hands, she slipped her fingers beneath Charlotte’s dark curls and grasped the back of the prostitute’s neck. Without really thinking what she was doing, Kelly reached for Susie. ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor was now hard against the wall. Saying nothing, Kelly gently forced ‘Charlotte the Harlot’ to kiss the blonde policewoman – moments later, she did the same to ‘Juicy Lucy’ and Deirdre as well.

Much to her relief, those annoying feelings of jealousy had passed as she watched the two prostitutes kiss the two policewomen. If anything, Kelly Maree O’Rourke had a sudden feeling of déjà vu. Whilst she had never had ‘sex’ with a prostitute in an alleyway before, she had been a witness to what often went on in Banana Alley. Newly seconded to the Melbourne District ‘Traffic & Patrol’ Division, she had been shown around Melbourne’s central business district by ‘Acting’ Sergeant Lindy Schroeder, when they’d inadvertently stumbled upon a drunken Senior Constable Rochelle De La Rue and several other ‘off duty’ policewomen. After a drinking session at the Victoria Police Club in McKenzie Street, they’d come to Banana Alley in search of ‘cunt’ and the local prostitutes had been only too ready to oblige...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.