Flemington Policewomen 2 - Cover

Flemington Policewomen 2

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - 'Probationary' Constable Kelly O'Rourke was the harbinger of a change at the suburban 'Uniform Branch' at Flemington - the young blonde was the first policewomen to work 'General Duties' and that was really something! Joined by her former 'roomie' from the Glen Waverley 'Police Training Academy' and another blonde, Kelly intends to carve out a niche for female police officers...though not quite as Chief Commissioner 'Mick' Miller and the 1977 Equal Opportunities Act may have intended in 1980

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Politics   Prostitution  

Part 11

The Investigation

Susie hesitated.

Pausing in the doorway, she turned and looked back along the darkened hallway.

‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor had accompanied Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson and ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke to Plessey Lane – there had been a ‘disturbance’ but everything appeared quiet as the two blonde policewomen checked the alleyway. Located nearby, the notorious ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour loomed large. Lingering where Plessey Lane turned at a right angle, Susie thought of Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell as she gazed up at the brightly-coloured neon light that proclaimed ‘The Fantasia’ above her - ‘Bluey’ had suggested that Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell probably had something to do with the anonymous complaint, but Kelly had cast doubt on the middle-aged police officer’s wild assertion. What would ‘Mistress Rebecca’ want with the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ at this hour...?

Kelly thought it a waste of time. And, Sergeant ‘Bluey’ Wilson had left the two policewomen to sort it out – he’d arranged to leave work early as Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ O’Donoghue was throwing yet another lavish ‘party’ at the ‘Doutta Galla’ Hotel. And, no police ‘cunt’ had been invited. That left both Kelly and Susie working the Flemington ‘Divvy Van’ in what was a first for ‘B’ District and Flemington.

‘Probationary’ Constable Deirdre ‘Dash’ McKinley was Watchousekeeper. And, with the ongoing staff shortage at the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ still an issue, there was little the policewoman could do...

“This is nonsense, Kelly...?”

Plessey Lane was deserted. And it seemed to Deirdre, that nobody had been along the secluded alley in some time. Standing in the cul-de-sac at the very end of the laneway, Kelly agreed.

“This is a waste of time, Kelly?”

The younger blonde policewoman nodded.

Kelly suspected the caller had had been less than forthcoming with the truth.

Deirdre Elaine McKinley had tried, but the woman had hung up before answering any of the brunette policewoman’s questions.

“A complete waste of time...?” added Susie.

Nothing ever happened in the vicinity of the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour.

Located on the boundary of the sub-districts for the Royal Park Police Station, and both the Flemington and Brunswick Police Stations, there was little more than a few nondescript vacant buildings around the brothel. And, ‘Mistress Rebecca’ made sure that there was never a problem too.

Lingering a moment, Kelly now looked up at the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour – there was a rear gate but it appeared to be securely locked. She tugged at the collar of her uniform shirt. It had been two weeks since ‘Mistress Rebecca’ had ‘fucked’ the girls from the local ‘Women Police’ Division. And, a week since the ‘Madam’ of the ‘Fantasia’ had ‘fucked’ her and the other two ‘General Duties’ police ‘cunts’ in the bungalow she rented from Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell. She had been tempted to pay a visit to the ‘Fantasia’ – a chance to see Sandra ‘The Countess’ Murdoch and ‘Mistress Rebecca’ in their lair, as neither Susie, Deirdre nor she had ever been to an illegal brothel as policewoman before,

“It’s certainly quiet enough, Susie?”

Susie nodded. Kelly tugged again at the collar of her uniform shirt.

Susie and Deirdre still shared their townhouse in Aberfeldie. Often as not though, they would stay the night with Kelly and Sandra in her Ascot Vale bungalow – the half-caste Aboriginal hermaphrodite had moved in with Kelly...

“I know what you’re thinking, Kelly...?” Susie teased. Kelly nodded.

Inexperienced as they may have been, both Susie and Kelly knew it would be taking a risk if they went in to the ‘Fantasia’ – it may have been an illegal brothel under the old 1907 Police Offences Act, but it was still against the law for both ‘Probationary’ Constable Kelly O’Rourke and ‘Probationary’ Constable Susie Raynor to enter the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour. They needed a Warrant under the provisions of the recent 1980 Prostitution Regulation Act. And, they had to be in the company of a Sergeant. If they were caught, they’d be dismissed in ‘disgrace’; from the Victoria Police, and it was just too much of a chance.

“Sandra huh...?”

Kelly nodded again.

Susie looked back towards Racecourse Road.

They had parked the ‘Divisional Van’ in Plessey Lane.

‘Operation Crime Beat’ had come to a premature end. No more ‘Foot Patrol’ for the time being.

And, with the successfully ‘Operation Goodwood’ still fresh in the minds at ‘B’ District, the previous day’s ‘Operation Charnwood’ had once again led to the arrest of many of Flemington’s local crims,

“I take it,” enquired Susie finally, “That gate into the ‘Fantasia’ is locked, Constable O’Rourke?”

“It would seem so...” replied the younger blonde. There was little traffic in Racecourse Road.

And, even less in Boundary Road. But, there was still a constant rumbled echoing through from the far busier Flemington Road and nearby Tullamarine Freeway as Kelly walked towards Susie...

“I wouldn’t have minded you going in to see Sandra – she is your ‘girlfriend’ after all, Kelly...?”

“It would’ve been hard to explain if I’d been caught?” the younger blonde policewoman answered,

“And, a police uniform in the ‘Fantasia’ – that may have been a little too indiscreet even for Rebecca?”

“I guess...” conceded Susie. She was now sharing her bed with the waitress from ‘The Paragon’ Café.

“I’ve never been in somewhere like that, Kelly?” Susie admitted.

“Nor have I...” Kelly confessed – Deirdre was now ‘sleeping’ with the proprietor of ‘The Paragon’ Café, Annie Anderson, leaving Kelly Maree O’Rourke with Sandra and ‘Mistress Rebecca’...

“It may have been interesting?”

Kelly nodded.

The recent ‘Equal Opportunities’ Act had changed things forever.

Integration within the Victoria Police, now meant there was just a single ‘seniority list’ and both Kelly and Susie had been able to compete with their male colleagues for a vacancy at the Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ – that had been a matter of seniority, and along with Deirdre, they’d been lucky with their applications.,

“Is it true, Kelly?”

Kelly raised an eyebrow...

“Do they really offer a ‘service;’ to women in there?” Susie asked. Kelly nodded without speaking.

Businesswomen and wealthy Socialites. Rebecca’ Becky’ Campbell had recognised the need...

“Well, there’s nothing very suspicious going on here, is there now?” Susie observed. Kelly shrugged.

“There’s bugger all happening anywhere tonight...?” the older blonde then added with a wry smile – neither she, Kelly nor Deirdre had been able to make an ‘arrest’ yet.

Kelly took a hold of Susie’s arm. It was almost three o’clock in the afternoon.

There were a few cars parked in the small car park at the rear of the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour.

But, both ‘Uniform Branch’ policewomen knew that most of the prostitutes parked their cars with ‘Mistress Rebecca’ Campbell’s compact Mercedes Benz in the secure car park at the rear of the Chubb Security Building by Moonee Ponds Creek...

“I could do with a coffee...?”

Kelly nodded. She knew what that meant. ‘The Paragon’ Café.

“A little close to the Pub though, Susie – ‘Wild Bill’ and the boys are drinking at the ‘Doutta Galla’ this afternoon, Constable Raynor?” she warned. Susie cursed. She’d all but forgotten about the ‘party’...

“A little unfair on Deirdre too...?” Kelly reminded Kelly.

“Damn it...” replied Susie with a sigh.

“Why don’t we finish this, Susie – find ourselves something better?” Kelly suggested – she began to slowly trace the woven ‘Victoria Police’ patch on Susie’s sleeve with her fingertip as she spoke...

“It’s a little frustrating being this close to Sandra...?”

The irony was, that the ‘Women Police’ Division were making far more ‘arrests’ than both the local Criminal Investigation Branch and Flemington ‘Uniform Branch’ and that had embarrassed Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight,

“Maybe, we’ll get lucky huh...?”

“Here goes nothing...?” Susie responded – she hesitated suddenly. Something had caught her eye...

The rear gate to the ‘Fantasia’ Massage Parlour opened,

“Kelly...?” cautioned Susie, watching over her younger colleague’s shoulder – Kelly turned,

“Seems, we have company, Constable O’Rourke?” Susie explained in a whisper.

“Hello there...?” Susie then called – raising her hand, Kelly brushed a loose strand of hair from in front of her eyes. Silhouetted by the light from the ‘Fantasia’ neon light, ‘Mistress Rebecca’ paused,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.