The Naughty Girls Club No. 23 - Chicken - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 23 - Chicken

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: For Jill's own protection, Jessica handcuffs her to the bed while she tells her a story. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The Naughty Girls Club is meeting at Jill’s house tonight since Jill’s mom is working. Jill and Jessica go up to Jill’s room. “Joanna has to babysit tonight,” Jessica says, “so it’s just us.” Jessica quickly strips off her clothes, then she lifts off Jill’s top. She plants a quick kiss on each of Jill’s nipples, then moves Jill to the bed, pushes her back, and pulls off her shoes, jeans, and panties. Her thumb moves into the crease of Jill’s cunt, then up, pressing the clit as it passes. Jill makes a small moan, and her legs slip further apart. “Are you going to—” Jill starts to say.

“I’m going to tell you a story,” Jessica says.

“A story?”

“Yeah, a true story, so you have to be handcuffed, okay?” Her thumb reverses its motion, moving down across Jill’s clit and into Jill’s cunt.

“Ah,” Jill gasps.

Jessica locks one handcuff about Jill’s wrist and the other about the headboard rail. “Comfy?”

“Why do I have to be—?”

“For your own protection,” Jessica says. “You ready?”

Jill nods.

“So this is about you and that guy you like. Trevor Williams.”

“Wilson,” Jill says. “His name is Trevor Wilson. And I don’t really—”

“Right,” interrupts Jessica. “I had the initials right. Do you ever call him TW?”

“Uh, no. Why would I call him TW? I don’t even really like—”

“I don’t know,” Jessica says. “Like Tiger Woods? He goes by TW.”

“But Trev’s not black,” Jill says.

“Neither is Tiger Woods,” Jessica says.

“He’s not?”

“No. His mom is Asian.”

“Oh.”

“So, when you think of Tiger Woods you think black?”

“I guess. Is that ra—”

“So anyway, you and Trevor. Trevor Wilson.” Jessica brings her thumb, the one that has been in Jill’s cunt, to Jill’s lips, and then between. “Suck,” she says. “Suck like it’s Trevor Wilson’s cock.”

Please Wait while image loads

Jill sucks.

“That’s right,” Jessica says. “Such a good little cocksucker you are. Now touch yourself while you suck. Touch your sweet little clit.”

Please Wait while image loads

Jill touches her clit while she sucks Jessica’s thumb.

“So after school,” Jessica continues, “you go up to Trevor and ask him if he wanted to have sex. Trevor is clearly surprised. You’d never spoken to him directly before. ‘With you?’ he asks.

Please Wait while image loads

“You tell him yes. ‘Uh, sure,’ he says. Then he asks, ‘Uh, when?’ ‘After school,’ you tell him. ‘My mom works three to eleven this week, so tonight would be good.’ Trevor goes, ‘Uh, do I need to bring like a condom?’ You go, ‘When’s the last time you had sex?’ He goes, ‘Uh, I’ve never actually had sex.’ You go, ‘Then you don’t need to bring a condom.’ You give him the address. ‘You’re not going to chicken out, are you?’ you ask him. He shakes his head.

“Keep sucking,” Jessica reminds Jill. “Use your tongue like you would on a penis slit. That’s it. Trill your tongue while you touch yourself. When you think of chicken out, what do you think of?” There’s the juicy pop of suction when Jessica removes her thumb from Jill’s mouth so she can answer, but Jill doesn’t say anything. Her eyes are closed and her finger is slowly circling her clitoris.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.