Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A teen girl comes home with a bag of shoplifted merchandise. Her brother catches her and decides to punish his sister. Her punishment leads to some unexpected (and erotic) consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

Billy pulls into the driveway. Brad isn’t back yet. He hopes they found Lori. At this point, her brother is desperate. He goes to Winston and Donna and asks about the girl he brought over. Donna is still pissed at him. And at her.

“Why should you care, Billy? She used you. That slut just came here looking for some dick.”

He resists the urge to tell them who “that slut” really is.

“I guess I just feel responsible for her. I mean, shit, she’s probably underaged.”

“You should have thought of that before you brought her here.”

They are no help. He asks around, speaking to the few people he knows. Then he overhears a conversation.

“ ... a tight little pussy. She was a sweet fuck.”

“She had a hard time sucking my dick. I guess she was worn out by then.”

Billy approaches them. He dreads finding out that such comments are referring to his little sister. He doesn’t know these guys.

“Are you talking about that young babe who was looking for some dick?”

They snicker and point toward the back hallway.

“She found some. Last room on the left.”

“That slut is probably all used up by now.”

He wants to tell them to “shut the fuck up!” but lets it go.

Not too many people in the back of the house. As Billy enters the hallway, two guys come out of a room ... the last room on the left ... and grin at him as they walk by. He stops and clenches his fists, resisting the urge to beat the shit out of them. Already, he has encountered four men who raped his sister.

How many others are there?

He reaches the room, braces himself, and enters. Some guy is fucking Lori. He nods at Billy.

“Didn’t think I’d be ... unhhh ... the last one fucking her ... unhhh...”

He wipes his brow and continues pounding her pussy.

Billy looks at his sister. Face-down on the bed, her upper body gone limp, knees raised and ass in the air. Her long, black hair is all over the place. He can’t see her face but he hears Lori moaning and grunting softly. She is lying there, just taking it.

Then he realizes what that gross-sounding noise is. It’s his sister’s pussy, getting fucked for the umpteenth time. The guy dumps a load, but keeps on stroking her saturated vagina. He finally pulls out and wipes his dick on her ass.

Billy plays it cool, pretending to undress as the guy puts on his pants. They high-five.

“You’re just in time for some sloppy whatevers.”

He looks for Lori’s clothes, finding the black shirt crumpled on the floor, but no shorts. Lying flat on the bed, his sister doesn’t move, even when he gets on the bed next to her. He turns her over and lifts her into a sitting position. Lori’s eyes pop open and Billy hears a cry of utter anguish like he never imagined.

“Lori. Lori, it’s me.”

Her eyes focus. The traumatized girl huddles into his arms like a wounded child. Guilt stabs his heart like a dagger. He gently embraces her.

“It’s over, Lori. I’m taking you home.”

Billy helps his sister pull the shirt down and pushes long, sweaty strands of hair out of her face.

“Wear are your shorts?”

“I ... I don’t know ... he took them off ... somebody ... a long time ago...”

They need something to cover her. Billy ducks out of the room. Lori sits there, knees raised in front of her, staring at the door. Feeling afraid again. Her brother returns with a towel and a wet rag. As she wipes herself off, he opens a window and pushes the screen out. She is trying to tie the towel around her waist. He fastens it for her.

He helps Lori stand up. With a cry of pain, she plops back on the bed. Any moment, more guys could come through that door, so she takes the pain. Billy helps his sister hobble to the window. He lowers her to the ground ... Lori collapses as soon as she lands on her feet ... then hops down. He carries her to the car.

They head home. Once she is safely inside her brother’s car, going down the road, the devastated teen dissolves into tears. Billy says “I’m sorry” a couple of times, then gives up. There aren’t words. As they pull into the driveway, Billy realizes they have another problem. He sees the dog hustling toward the driveway.

Lori doesn’t seem to notice. She pushes the door open, eases her battered body out of the car ... and screams when she is immediately confronted by the huge animal. He rudely pokes her crotch with his snout. Lori nearly falls down, crying in helpless panic. Billy shoots around the car. She is barely covered and reeking of sex. King is excited ... aroused is more like it ... and seems intent on mating with this young human female. Billy makes a concerted effort to quiet both his terrorized sister and his horny pet. They can not, must not, wake up Mom and Dad.

Acting quickly, Billy half-carries, half-drags the agitated girl to the rec room. Between hauling her, and opening the door, his hands are full. He tries unsuccessfully to block King from entering. He sets Lori down in a chair and turns to close the door. And just that fast, the dog is all over her. Sniffing between her legs, licking the thigh left bare by the towel, ignoring her feeble efforts to push him away. Then he places his forepaws on the chair. Lori shrieks in terror as King licks her face and barks at her. He is frisky as hell. Billy notices the shiny red dick bobbing below. The nearly-helpless teen is becoming frantic, slapping ineffectually at the dog, and screaming at her brother to do something her. Billy seems unable to quiet down either one of them.

He makes a difficult decision. Their parents must not come out here. It’s the only way to get out of this situation. She has to do it. Just as he lifts the lovely, disheveled girl in his arms, King clamps down on the towel and yanks it away. She is trembling, nearly incoherent, as the salivating dog follows underneath her.

“I’m sorry, Lori, but it has to be this way.”

Confused and rattled, she looks around, unable to grasp his meaning. He turns her over in his arms ... as King’s eager tongue laps at her dangling thighs ... and lowers her toward the sofa.

Understanding strikes the disbelieving teen like a lightning bolt. It comes too late.

“Billy?!? No! NOOOO!!”

“You’ve got to give him what he wants, Lori, or he’s going to wake up Mom and Dad. Then we’ll both be in a world of shit.”

Lori doesn’t care about all that. She just doesn’t want to get fucked again. Especially by a damn dog! Her struggle is over before it begins. She is too weak and exhausted from her long ordeal that evening. Quickly subdued by her brother, the half-naked girl cries and begs.

Alert for the opportunity, King springs into action, mounting his young bitch as soon as her ass is in position. With a pitiable “oh god, no” she gives up, and goes limp, as the powerful dog takes control of her body. A moment later, her aching pussy is getting pounded by the horny beast.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.