Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teen girl comes home with a bag of shoplifted merchandise. Her brother catches her and decides to punish his sister. Her punishment leads to some unexpected (and erotic) consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

It took longer than Billy thought it would, as drug deals often do. But they got what they wanted. Upon their return, Billy and Brad take the purchased weed to Winston, who paid for most of it. He seems pleased. As they prepare to partake, Billy goes to check on his sister. She must be wondering where in the hell her brother went. Standing on the empty porch, he looks around, scratching his head. He calls out her name. Back inside, he searches from room to room. Panic slowly rises as Billy finds only her absence. He bumps into Donna and starts to tell her that they got the weed. She interrupts him. “Don’t ever bring that slut over here again.” Billy is obviously clueless. “I caught that jailbait whore on the back porch, fucking anybody and everybody.” Somehow, he manages to keep his cool. “What happened? Where is she now?” “Hell, I don’t know. Bitch probably left with some of them.” Donna walks away in a huff. Too stunned to move, Billy tries to grasp the enormity of the situation. Some guys are raping Lori ... gang raping her ... and now they have taken his little sister somewhere else. And they are still fucking her. A sense of impending doom sends Billy running to Brad and David. All three rush out of the house. Billy one way. Brad and David another way. They know of a few places where people around here go to party, like the woods where Billy took his sister the other day. It’s their only chance. Billy prays they didn’t take her to somebody’s house. Somebody he doesn’t know.


His hips slap the backs of Lori’s thighs, pushing her knees down nearly to her arms, as he fucks the lovely young girl. His rapid grunts grow louder with his approaching climax. The young man shouts and curses as he cums, pounding into her one more time, then slowly stroking her bruised pussy as his orgasm drains away.

Without so much as a “thank you,” he rolls off of her. Lori brings her knees together and massages the over-stretched muscles of her thighs. She whimpers in helpless anguish as two more guys hop on the bed. They turn her over, then make the nubile teen push her knees up, elevating her ass for the guy behind her. Face-down on the bed, she feels his hands on her hips, feels his legs spreading hers apart, feels his penis entering her. He jams the hard shaft into her vagina until he is seated to the balls. The other guy forces Lori up on her hands and knees. His cock slides past her unresisting lips.

She is getting fucked two-at-a-time once again. Necessary, since three more guys have joined in the fun and more are expected. It’s becoming a party back here. They enjoy watching the gang bang action. This young babe is very small, yet nicely built, making her cute and sexy at the same time. Her petite body rocks back and forth as the two men bang away at her. She writhes awkwardly between them when both men cum at the same time.

Surrendering to the horror, Lori remains in position, her naked body an erotic offering to a room full of young men. Two more hop on the bed. Another hard dick invades her plundered pussy. Another hard dick strains her weary jaws. As they unleash on the thoroughly-fucked girl, her rhythmic grunts become punctuated with nasty slurping sounds. Sometimes the surging cock stabs the back of her throat. Then her mouth overflows and the face-fucking gets even noisier. Her vagina sounds raunchy, as well, with pussy farts accompanying nearly every stroke.

The present occupant pulls out.

“This bitch’s cunt is too damn messy.”

He kneads the delectable moons of her creamy white ass, then examines her crinkly, little asshole. He wets a finger and probes the tiny opening. Lori comes alive at that point. Jerking to and fro, she manages to shout “NO!!” before they grab the degraded teen and bring her under control. Digging semen out of her pussy, he grins at the others.

“Bet her ass is still virgin.”

The two guys who just entered gawk open-mouthed at each other.

“Damn! Y’all are banging the hell out of this slut.”

“Shit, this is even better than I thought.”

The other guy pins Lori’s head with his knees. With her asshole getting finger-fucked, she tries to wrestle free, but all the helpless young girl accomplishes is giving one guy’s balls some pleasant caresses with her long hair. She cries in despair as the guy in back spreads her legs, spreads her buttocks, and presses his cock against her asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.