Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teen girl comes home with a bag of shoplifted merchandise. Her brother catches her and decides to punish his sister. Her punishment leads to some unexpected (and erotic) consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

Lori finishes her beer. She never had more than one before. That second beer gave her a bit of a buzz. It’s helping her face what she has to do. Where are they? She just wants to get it over with. The door opens. She sees a man approaching her. She doesn’t know him. This guy is staring at her ... all over ... and getting a little too close. The flustered teen steps back.

“Baby, you are really hot. I saw you dancing in there.”

She grins nervously.

“I was just talking with Billy. Me and Billy are buds. Anyway, he said you gave some really good head.”

The mortified girl feels her face burning. The butterflies begin fluttering again.

He steps closer, placing his hands on her hips, his face inches from hers. This is getting a little scary.

“He said you even swallowed.”

Lori is too stunned to react.

“I know you can do me like that.”

He steps back, looking at her with undisguised lust. Apparently, it isn’t going to be Brad and David. The alluring young teen murmurs “okay” and kneels before him.

He grins and shakes his head. Damn, that was easy!

He whips it out and feeds the already-stiffening meat into her receptive mouth. She tries to accept only as much as she can handle, then retches when he feeds her still more of the thickening shaft. Moaning in protest, she pushes against his hips, and leans back until his dripping wet cock slips out. Her hand trembles as the anxious young girl grasps the sodden meat and inhales it back into her mouth. It’s bigger than her brother’s. She takes in what she can without triggering the gag reflex. He lets Lori take over. Her lips sure are sweet and her tongue feels mighty good when she licks the head. He runs his fingers through her long hair as this pretty, little thing sucks his dick.

Someone else comes out.

Glancing sideways, Lori sees somebody standing there. Another guy she doesn’t know. Watching her suck on a guy’s dick.

She wishes now it was Brad and David. At least she would feel safe. Unlike the way she feels at this moment. All alone, cornered by two strange men, down on her knees giving a blow job, wearing an outfit that shows so much skin ... is truly frightening.

The two men talk.

“Isn’t this the girl who came with what’s-his-name?”

“Yeah, but he said she’s not his girlfriend or anything.”

“Oh, you know the guy?”

“His name’s Billy. I just met him tonight. Seems all right.”

He runs his hand through Lori’s hair, then clutches a handful, tugging upward on it.

“Put a little more tongue on it, baby.”

“Where’d you meet this sweet little honey?”

“Here. Tonight. A few minutes ago.”

Both men laugh. The other guy rubs his crotch.

“So, basically, he just gave her a ride here.”

“Pretty much. He said she likes to party so he brought her.”

“You know she’s jailbait.”

“Yeah, well, I guess she’s just a wild child.”

An involuntary moan comes from below. Lori’s sucking action slows. He tugs on her hair a little more firmly.

“Come on, baby. Got to keep it going.”

“She must be. Don’t even know you and she’s sucking your dick.”

“I saw her going down on Billy. So I asked her to blow me.”

“Just like that? What’d she say?”

He grinned and waved a hand at the girl now sucking his dick.

“She said okay and got on her knees.”

“Well, shit, baby doll, if you’re giving away blow jobs, I’m next.”

A bottomless pit opens up in Lori’s stomach. Her brother didn’t send these guys out here. He doesn’t even know them. Billy had nothing to do with this. Suddenly terrified, the 14-year-old girl pulls away. She doesn’t know what to do.

Where is Billy?!?

“Huh-unh, baby. You can’t stop when you get a guy close.”

He holds her head and shoves his cock back into her mouth. It pokes the back of her throat, making the lovely girl retch again. Her hand trembles as she holds the soaking wet shaft and slides her lips along its length. Afraid of making him mad, Lori dares not stop. Not until he cums in her mouth.

“Guess our wild child is still learning how to treat a guy.”

“We’ll teach her how. Oh, shit! Fuck! Shit!”

He holds her head close to his crotch while his cock contracts in rapid bursts.

“That’s it, baby. Suck it all down.”

“Cool. She swallows.”

They high-five and a satisfied customer goes back inside.

Lori turns her head to lick her lips and wipe her chin. Her heart is pounding. She must get out of here. When the panicking teen looks up, another hard dick looms right in her face. With a startled yelp, she falls back, instinctively shouting “NO!”

Standing there with his dick hanging out, the guy looks puzzled ... then dissed ... then angry. This slut is giving out blow jobs but says “no” to him? Fuck that!

The frightened girl scrambles backwards. The onrushing man snatches her long hair, jams his cock in her mouth, and starts face-fucking her. Buffeted by the oral assault, she chokes and gags, slobbering all over herself. After scraping his dick on her teeth, he pulls out and hauls Lori to her knees. In a tremulous voice, she apologizes.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

In abject surrender, she plunges her face into his crotch and slavishly sucks his dick. He yanks up a handful of black hair. Make sure this little bitch knows who is in charge. No longer in the corner, shielded by a guy’s body, the degraded teen is now giving head just outside the back door in full view from the window.

A guy who is pretty loaded pops another beer. From the corner of his eye, he notices something moving outside. He looks out of the window. Some girl giving a buddy of his a blow job. Oh, fuck! That sexy, little bitch he saw dancing a while ago! He steps outside and greets his friend.

She is too scared to stop and look. But the voice is unfamiliar. He kneels behind her. Lori moans in protest when she feels his hands on her body. The man who is stuffing her mouth tightens his grip on her hair. The uninvited hands slide up to her breasts, groping and fondling. She squirms between the two men. Either of them is strong enough to hold her in place. The shirt comes up. Those hands grab and squeeze her bare breasts.

Lori becomes unhinged. Still sore about her attempted rejection, the man receiving oral sex from her takes over, jerking her face back and forth in his crotch. It takes all of her effort just to breathe without choking. She can do nothing about the hands pawing her breasts ... rubbing her smooth belly ... roaming up and down her silky thighs ... then moving around to her ass. He gives both cheeks a lusty squeeze.

“Shit! This sexy little babe ain’t wearing no panties!”

The man on whose meat she is choking grasps an accessible breast.

“This slut came ready for action.”

She feels him tugging at the waistband. The shiny, black shorts start coming down. Every muscle taut, the terrified girl screams. He pulls his dick out just in time. Then he mashes her face into his crotch.

“Play with the big boys, little girl, you’re going to give us what we want.”

One man massages her naked ass. Another man twists her nipple and rubs his dick over her face. Lori writhes between them, trying desperately to break free. She feels unseen hands moving between her legs ... raking over her pussy ... manipulating her labia ... finger-fucking her. Raw terror overwhelms the nearly-naked teen.

The guy in front kneels on the floor, taking her down with him. The guy in back shoves her forward, face-first yet again into the other guy’s crotch, while he wraps his arms around her torso and grabs both breasts. As she is suffocating in his pubic hair, her shorts get yanked past her feet. Lori squeals in helpless terror as strong hands grab her ankles and spread them apart. A pair of legs ... hairy guy’s legs ... push against her inner thighs. His fingers dig into the firm flesh of her tender, teenaged ass.

The 14-year-old girl is trapped between two men.

Where is Billy?!?

She feels it poking her at pussy ... wedging between her labia ... pushing, straining ... then she feels a jolting explosion of pain. His cockhead lodged just inside her pussy, he thrusts as hard as he can. It is excruciating for both of them.

“Goddamn, she’s tight! Her pussy feels like sandpaper!”

“Dumbass, you should have lubricated her first. That’s going to hurt like hell.”

“At least I’m drunk. It’ll hurt baby cakes more than it does me.”

He slowly penetrates deeper into her vagina. Every inch of progress is marked by a muffled scream. Finally, he is seated to the balls. His dick already feels raw. The other guy raises Lori’s tear-stained face and fills her mouth with a hard slab of meat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.