Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teen girl comes home with a bag of shoplifted merchandise. Her brother catches her and decides to punish his sister. Her punishment leads to some unexpected (and erotic) consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

On Wednesday morning, Mrs. Tomlinson tells both of her children to give the rec room a thorough cleaning. She wants it done before supper.

Since she is his slave for the week, Billy makes his sister do most of the dirty work. She does the scrubbing, wiping, and dusting, while he puts up the scattered CDs and DVDs and carries out a few trash bags. She is wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Not as tight as the outfit he made her wear yesterday. Even so, he gets an eyeful as he watches the alluring teen bend over to scrub some grime off the shelves. Damn! That girl has some fine legs and a sexy little ass. Her brother thinks about fucking her Friday instead of getting a blow job.

When Billy returns from another trip to the trash can, King pushes his way through the door, then stops and stares at Lori. The sounds of Green Day turned up on the stereo fill the room. Unaware of the dog’s presence, she bends over and stretches across a table to wipe down the far side. Billy just watches, wondering if King is really going to do it.

The big dog suddenly comes alive, his body taut and ready for action, his long, red cock emerging from its sheath. His attention is riveted on the young human female. Then he lunges for her.

The huge, horny dog crashes into the unsuspecting girl. The impact smashes her onto the table. King wraps his front paws around her waist and starts humping her, not understanding that her shorts are in the way. She screams and tries to break free. The terrified teen feels his penis poking at her. Unlike before, she is on her feet this time, and able to use the table for leverage. Lori manages to throw the dog off of her and quickly backs up against the wall.

“Do something, Billy! Get that dog out of here!”

They both look at King. He is barking at her, aroused and frustrated. The 14-year-old girl cowers like cornered prey. Billy closes the door.

“King obviously considers you his bitch now. And he wants to mate with you.”

“Billy?!?”

“You’re going to have to give him some, Lori.”

“NOOO!!”

She goes ballistic, screaming at her brother, telling him to shut up about that “mating” shit and get rid of the damn dog.

Billy grabs her instead. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he picks up his little sister and carries her across the room. With her legs frantically flailing at the air, she screams at him, and punches his arms with her little fists. King keeps up with them, excited, expectant, salivating copiously. Despite the difference in size and strength, the desperate young girl puts up such an intense struggle Billy loses his grip. Before she can get loose, he falls on the sofa with Lori under him. The crush of his weight knocks the breath out of her. Immobilized, she can’t stop her brother from pulling her shorts and panties down to her knees. By the time she sucks air into her lungs, he is pulling her legs down to the floor, her knees restrained by the bunched up clothes. Billy holds her in place as the dog comes to feast. The frenetic wriggling of her bare ass leaves her brother salivating as much as the dog.

Lori begins crying, begging her brother not to let King rape her.

It’s too late for that. The horny beast mounts her just as Billy yanks the clothes past her feet. Lori shrieks in helpless anguish as the dog’s penis forcibly enters her tight, dry vagina. King wraps his large forepaws around her waist and begins fucking her. Pumping his loins at a rapid pace, he lets loose in a frenzy of animal lust, oblivious to the pain he is causing the helpless teen. Her body shudders with each pounding thrust from the 150-pound dog, lending a staccato cadence to her tortured squeals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.