Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teen girl comes home with a bag of shoplifted merchandise. Her brother catches her and decides to punish his sister. Her punishment leads to some unexpected (and erotic) consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

One of Billy’s chores is mowing the lawn. On Tuesday, while their parents are at work, it becomes Lori’s chore. After starting the mower for her, he kicks back in a lawn chair and supervises her work. The diminutive teen must really exert herself to complete the job. Several times she winds up cussing and raising hell at the uncooperative mower, then glaring at her brother.

He enjoys the show, especially after Lori works up a sweat. Her T-shirt becomes plastered to her body and her shorts stick to her butt. Watching the pretty 14-year-old becomes quite a turn-on for Billy. He thinks about fucking her again instead of getting his dick sucked.

As soon as she gets out of the shower, Billy comes knocking. He pushes past her and enters his sister’s bedroom. She glares at him, clutching a towel, checking to make sure it covers everything. He goes through her drawers, selecting the clothes he wants Lori to wear while she is running errands for him.

“I want you to look nice and pretty.”

A few minutes later, the 14-year-old girl storms out of her room. She can’t go out dressed like this! But Billy likes it. She’s cute, he tells her.

The shortest pair of cut-offs in her drawer. An old, lavender T-shirt he figured was a couple of sizes too small. He guessed right. It fits way too snugly and barely reaches her waist. Her nipples protrude conspicuously. With her arms folded across her chest, Lori squabbles with her brother.

“At least let me wear a bra.”

“Nope. No bra. Guys will enjoy seeing you like that. You’ll get better service.”

She is not amused.

They make a series of stops. Lori pays a couple of bills for her brother. He won’t use the drive-in window, so she has to stand in line. She goes inside a store, then another store, getting stuff she could have bought at the first store. At each and every stop, the scantily-clad teen receives very attentive service and lots of looks. She grows more and more flustered. Billy enjoys torturing her. Lori’s sexy appearance has its effect on her brother, too. His penis remains partially erect during most of the trip. Watching her butt wriggle in those skimpy shorts, as she goes into the second store, the partial becomes a full-blown erection. He thinks about taking her into some woods nearby and fucking her. Or ... maybe a blow job. He plans to have Lori suck off him and two of his friends at a party on Friday. Might as well give her some practice.

It’s a large, wooded area where young people go at night to party, drink, and smoke weed. It’s usually empty during the day. Lori doesn’t ask why they are stopping here. She dreads the answer. They walk around for a few minutes. No longer caught up in the heat of the moment, like he was on Saturday, Billy hesitates initiating something like this. It feels awkward telling his own sister to suck his dick. He pictures Lori in his mind, her pretty face down there, her lips wrapped around his dick, her boobs pushing out that T-shirt.

Okay, he’s ready now.

He leers at the lovely young girl with a look that sends shivers down her spine.

“Now for your last chore of the day. A blow job.”

Speechless, she hesitates, looking around, then goes down to her knees. Her face flushes as his already stiffening penis dangles in front of her face. Lori looks at the ground and murmurs.

“I don’t know how. I’ve never done this before.”

“You’ve never sucked off a guy?”

An indignant “no!” This is so humiliating.

So Billy coaches his sister through her first blow job. Right away, he must emphasize “lips on, teeth off.” He teaches her how to give head the way guys like it. A trickier job than she thought, trying to coordinate the movements of her lips, going back and forth on his cock, with the licking motion of her tongue. She can’t help the slurping noises, even though it sounds terribly degrading. Several times the self-debasing teen takes in too much and it triggers her gag reflex. It’s becoming quite a mess. This isn’t like the way Lori heard other girls describe going down on a guy.

She also knows that the boy isn’t supposed to do it in the girl’s mouth. After a few minutes, she pulls back, and his dick plops out of her mouth. She notices her saliva dripping from the head as she wipes her chin. The mortified girl tries to make sure her brother understands.

“You know, right?”

He feigns ignorance. God! This is so damn embarrassing!

“Not to ... you know ... do it ... in a girl’s mouth.”

Taking her head in his hands, Billy shoves his dick back into her mouth. She gags again.

“I’ll let you know when I’m ready.”

As the sloppy blow job continues, Billy suddenly sees two of his best friends, Brad and David, enter the clearing not 20 feet away. They stop in their tracks. He signals them to be quiet. Fortunately, Lori is making enough noise so she doesn’t hear their footsteps.

The two boys can’t believe their eyes. Billy’s little sister is sucking him off! They stand there, dumbfounded, watching ... and listening. Both of them have known her since she was in pre-school. Attracted by the rhythmic movements of her body, they stare at Lori, from her long, black hair, gently swaying as she moves back and forth in her brother’s crotch, her exposed lower back, to the curves of her ass, to her bare, beautiful legs.

Damn! The little squirt is becoming a hottie!

But she’s only 14. And what the hell is she doing sucking her brother’s dick?

Watching his sister suck and slurp on his cock, Billy feels the tingling sensation rising in his balls. Both hands stroke her hair.

“Lori. I’m going to...”

And he does. She squeals in shock as he cums in her mouth. He holds her in place until the contractions stop. Having no choice, she swallows. The taste and texture of his cum sickens her. Not at all like she heard. Girls aren’t supposed to do that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.