Unexpected Consequences - Cover

Unexpected Consequences

Copyright© 2022 by ShadowJack

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teen girl comes home with a bag of shoplifted merchandise. Her brother catches her and decides to punish his sister. Her punishment leads to some unexpected (and erotic) consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

She gets out of the car, waves goodbye to her friend, and her friend’s mom, and walks up the driveway. Noticing her brother’s car, Lori Tomlinson goes around to the back of the house, straight to the rec room. She can hide the stuff she got at the mall in there and retrieve it later.

Her parents bought the house when she was just a toddler. The property contained an old barn. Instead of tearing it down, they had it renovated. One side became her dad’s workshop. The other side became a rec room for the kids. They still called it that, even though it was more of a party room now.

After all, Lori is 14, her brother 18. They aren’t just kids anymore. She stands only 5’1” and weighs just under 100 lbs. But her small body is not that of a child. She is already developing a curvaceous figure. Her breasts are maturing nicely for a girl her age. Her shapely legs attract a lot of looks when she is wearing a skirt or a pair of shorts. Even in jeans, like she is wearing now, Lori looks quite appealing. Her breasts, size 32-B, seem bigger than that on the diminutive teen. The tight pullover she is wearing today accentuates their shape.

She stops and glances at the mirror. Her long, black hair, blown by the wind on the ride home, needs a good brushing. She has a pretty face, with high cheekbones and a cute, little nose. Lori tries a sexy pout in the mirror, like she gave that guy at the mall, but decides it needs work. She has what her mother describes as an adorable smile.

But “adorable” is not the look she is after.

Her budding beauty makes the lovely young girl very self-conscious about her body and she is easily embarrassed.

All the more reason to avoid her brother. He likes to pick on her. Billy would really rag her now if he knew she had this stuff. He might even tell their parents. They think she has an “issue” with shoplifting. Especially after the police told them that the next time she got caught it would mean juvenile court. Her mom and dad said that next time it would mean a trip to rehab.

But she hasn’t gotten caught again. So there. Lori selects the lower level of a cabinet as a suitable hiding place. She begins carefully stashing the ... unpaid ... merchandise.

The rapid movement of padded feet startles her. Turning suddenly, the 14-year-old girl realizes she left the door open. King saunters up, wagging his tail, and gives her a lick. She scratches him behind the ear then pushes the big dog away. Well, she tries, but a girl her size can’t really push around a 150-lb. dog.

“Not now, boy. And don’t tell anybody.”

She reaches into the back of the cabinet and hides her purloined goods one by one. Lori hears a sudden “harrumph” and nearly jumps out of her skin. Busted. Oh, shit! She looks up at her older brother. He is shaking his head.

“I take it you didn’t pay for that stuff. Lori, Lori, Lori. Shoplifting again.”

“No, Billy, I...”

Arms folded, he waits for her to come up with a good one. With an exasperated sigh, she gives up. He’ll never buy it.

“Billy, you must not tell Mom and Dad.”

“If I do, you’ll probably still be in rehab when school starts.”

“Oh god, you can’t. Please!”

Billy chuckles at her consternation. He likes to pick on his little sister and teases her frequently. With her thieving ways and her insecurities, she is such an easy target. He knows how anxious she is about starting high school soon. Coming fresh from rehab after the school year began is probably her worst nightmare.

The worried teen stands before her brother, silently imploring him. He can’t resist torturing her a little more.

“I don’t know, Lori ... maybe rehab will help...”

“Billy, please don’t tell on me. You know what’ll happen.”

He gets an idea. Oh, yeah, this will be good. She’ll hate it.

“Tell you what...”

Her pretty face lights up.

“ ... you’ll be my slave for a week...”

She wrinkles her nose.

“ ... which means you’ll do all my chores, run a few errands for me, and basically do whatever I tell you.”

That doesn’t sound so bad. He’ll be a pain in the ass, but that’s better than rehab.

“I get to boss you around for a week. Plus...”

She stops nodding her head and waits to hear what the “plus” is.

“ ... I’m going to give you a spanking.”

“No way!”

“Yes way!”

The indignant girl refuses. He insists, then shrugs his shoulders. It’s rehab, then. He turns to leave.

“Billy, wait!”

He stops. Brother and sister stare each other down. He wins. Lori bags the stolen items and gives them to Billy. She gets them back after her week of servitude. Then he waves her over to the sofa and sits down. She follows him, but stands there, uncertain what he wants her to do.

“Remember how Dad used to spank us when we were little? Put us over his lap for a whipping?” He pats his leg. She really doesn’t want to do this. It just seems too ... awkward, or something. He snickers at her obvious discomfort.

The mortified girl slowly drapes her body across his lap, adjusting so her boobs won’t get mashed on his leg. Billy reminds her how their father did it when they were little. He would pull their drawers down when he put them over his knee. He reaches for his sister’s belt but winds up pressing his hand on her crotch. She cries out in shock and leaps to her feet. He apologizes with a chuckle but grabs her arm, insisting she is going to get a bare-bottom spanking.

“Hell no! You are not going to spank me like that!”

He lets go.

“Fine. Mom and Dad can deal with you.”

Lori whines, even stomps her feet, but her brother won’t budge. With an angry scowl, she finally concedes and submits to the degrading punishment. When he reaches for her, she slaps his hand away and insists on doing it herself. The belt buckle comes loose, the zipper comes down, and the lovely teen’s weight presses on his legs as she pushes the jeans past her panties. And hopes that is enough. It’s not. Groaning in abject shame, she tugs her panties below her butt, giving her brother’s leg a titty massage in the process. He can’t resist tormenting her.

“You have a cute, little tush, Lori.”

“Shut up!”

Her face hidden from view, Lori braces for a whipping. His hand strikes her bare skin with a loud pop, eliciting a loud yelp. Billy slaps her ass again, hard enough to really sting. She pleads with her brother. Not so hard! Just like Dad, he tells her. “I’m going to tan your hide.” Remember? Not to be too unkind, he rubs the sting out. He begins paddling her in earnest. After every couple of blows, he rubs her reddening skin.

Lori starts crying, as much from the humiliation as from the pain. Billy is surprised to find himself getting a boner. The sight of his sister’s naked ass, and the touch of her soft skin, is a real turn-on. He’ll need to jack off after this.

Attracted by all the commotion, the family dog comes over to inspect. King appears intrigued, never having seen the youngest member of his human family quite like this. Her mischievous brother invites him to come closer. The curious dog hesitantly sniffs between her legs. Lori’s body stiffens.

“What was that?!?”

Billy pushes her back down and delivers three hard smacks in rapid succession. Pain diverts her attention. He rubs her ass again — at this point, “caresses” would be a more descriptive word — then waves the dog back over. King gives her pussy a lick. The squealing girl looks back just as he licks her pussy again. She goes ballistic, screaming and kicking at the dog. Her big brother yanks one arm behind her back and bears down on her while blocking one leg so she can’t really kick. She screams like a banshee while King gives her pussy a bath. The helpless teen squirms and screams and pleads with Billy. After a few minutes, she begins gasping and moaning in between the desperate cries.

“Oh, shit. Is my little sister gong to have an orgasm?”

She doesn’t want one. Not this way. But, as King rakes that large, wet tongue over the highly sensitive flesh, the tension in Lori’s body builds to an insurmountable climax.

She begins babbling, and her voice quickly rises in pitch until the innocent young girl is screeching. Then it stops abruptly. A moment later her petite, shapely body quakes uncontrollably. Her brother cackles as Lori shivers and moans in the throes of her first orgasm. He feels a surge in his loins as he watches the half-naked cutie writhing in his lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.