Fugitivas - Cover

Fugitivas

Copyright© 2022 by Krista*

Chapter 13

Warning! The start of this chapter contains (a tiny bit of) gratuitous girl-girl naughtiness that has been requested by several readers. If this offends you, why are you reading stories on this site? LOL

“Are you sure that you want me to do this?”

Lupe looked down at Brandi, who was kneeling at the foot of the bed and nodded. There were several towels and a basin of warm water, along with a few other items within reach. “Si. If nothing else, it will just grow back if I don’t like it.”

“And it will itch like crazy when it does,” Brandi grinned. “Okay, here we go.” Earlier, Lupe had taken a shower and trimmed herself. Now, she was laying on top of a thick towel, on the bed, as Brandi gently applied shaving gel. “Relax. It’s going to feel funny at first and if you wiggle, I don’t want to accidentally nick you.”

She sighed and spread her legs to allow the ministrations. Closing her eyes, Lupe savored the gentle stokes of the razor and the wiping of extra gel with a moist facecloth. A swish in the bowl of water, more gel applied and continued feelings of the razor moving along her skin was starting to get her aroused. Brandi gently manipulated her, to remove the dark hair that covered her. A slight tug, a firm pressing against the skin to hold some places apart, and the random caresses felt wonderful.

In the time since the night when the two of them had finally admitted to each other how they felt, Lupe’s love for Brandi had grown. At last, she could be who she was, without fear or shame. And to her surprise, many of the people they knew would see them together, holding hands, looking at each other with devotion, would smile and were happy for them. On her desk at work, she had a small picture of the two of them, from the night at the club. Valeria had taken the picture and sent it to their phones. They were dancing close, gazing into each others eyes and smiling.

“Someone special?” one of the other agents had asked. “Mi querida,” Lupe blushed. “That’s awesome!” came the reply. “You look wonderful together!”

“All done!” Brandi’s comment broke through her thoughts. The cool air against her skin that had not been bare since she was a pre-teen, tingled. “I’m going to put a little lotion on to help, but first...” Brandi leaned forward and gave Lupe a kiss.

“I love you,” she whimpered.

“And I love you,” Brandi smiled. “So I think we are doing okay. But to be honest, I think I started falling in love with you the first night you came home with me. Holding you after that phone call, you cried yourself to sleep. I wanted so badly to just kiss the tears and pain away. I just wasn’t sure how you would feel about that. And I was still working through in my head, if I could actually have a relationship with another woman, having been married to Christopher. In your own delightful manner, you helped me reach that point. Thank you.” By now, the bowl of water and other items had been returned to the bathroom.

“I was actually thinking naughty things about you and that chocolate mousse pie after Margaret had to leave,” Lupe smirked. “And lots of whipped cream.”

“Make sure that gets added to the shopping list.”


They held hands as they strolled across the grass at Emerson Park. The sun was bright and the temperature was mild enough that the outfits were enough to keep them warm, but not overheated.

Brandi was wearing a simple sundress that came to her knees. It was powder blue, soft cotton fabric with contrasting white at the cuffs, hem. and the narrow straps that tied behind her neck. Her back was exposed, down to the tapered waist. Dark blue sandals showed off bright pink toes that were part of the mani-pedi that they had indulged in earlier that day.

Lupe, however, was wearing a pair of tan cargo style shorts, that while snug and framed her backside, also highlighted her legs. No sandals though, since she was wearing a pair of purple Asics (“They were on clearance and are cute!”). A white button down top gave her a sedate but alluring look. And while Brandi had her hair loose, Lupe had hers tied back in a ponytail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.