Sticky Fingers - Cover

Sticky Fingers

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Angela was a young Hispanic girl who had a bad habit of shoplifting things that caught her eye - much to the dismay of her father who was running for political office! One day at the mall, she is caught with some unpurchased merchandise by the mall security officer. In an effort to avoid getting in trouble and embarrassing her father, Angela agrees to have sex with the officer in exchange for his silence...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Politics  

Once he was fully in her ass, he paused to let her stretched asshole get used to his size. Roger wasn’t a huge man, with average-sized cock, but she had never had any cock in her ass so it was good he wasn’t really large.

After she was sized properly, he began moving in and out slowly this time, since she was an anal virgin. Angela moaned and groaned as she felt him moving in her ass, stretching her anus and thrusting deep into her ass.

With her enjoying what he was doing, he reached around her hip and began fingering her sopping pussy. Angela gasped at this new twist and raised up enough that he could get his other hand on her enormous tit. He began mauling her tit, pinching and tugging on her nipple as Angela squirmed and wriggled moaning incessantly now. With his cock in her ass, his fingering strumming her pussy and clit, and his hand working her tit over, Angela’s mind was bombarded with pleasurable sensations to the point she didn’t know which way to turn to get away from any of them. Not that she could have or would have wanted to if she could, but the sensory overload threatened to shred what was left of her mind.

Suddenly, she had reached her crest once again and plunged headlong over it, cumming once more until she simply didn’t have anything left to give him. Luckily for her he had also reached the top of his own mountain and he pulled out of her ass spinning her around and pushing her to her knees.

“Open that mouth slut I’m going to cum down that pretty throat!” he said. Angela opened her mouth and took his cock deep into her mouth tasting his cock as well her own ass and pussy. But she didn’t mind – she wanted the cum he’d promised was coming. Angela loved the taste of cum and sucking cock, at least the boys’ cocks that she’d had, was one of her favorite activities.

Now though she was experiencing her first adult cock and this bigger cock promised an even bigger payoff at the end. Roger had been teasing her and playing with her and fucking her for some time now and his balls had percolated a huge load of steaming hot cum. And he was about to give it all to her.

“Now when I cum, I want you to hold it in your mouth until I finish. Don’t swallow it until I tell you to – I want to see that mouthful of cum before I let you swallow it, understand?” he said.

She nodded her head slightly still sucking his cock dutifully. She reached up with one hand to fondle and caress his nuts hoping to speed up the release of her reward.

Her caresses worked as she felt his nuts draw up and his cock swell in preparation for delivery.

“Okay here it cums, slut ... get ready ... UNNNGGGHH!” he said as his cock exploded in her mouth. Angela did as he said, holding his cum even as he continued to fill her mouth. Her mouth filled quickly and despite her best efforts, his load was too much and some of it dribbled down her chin and fell onto her tits.

When he had finished, she opened her mouth to show him she kept as much as her mouth could hold. “Okay you can swallow it now,” he said. “But what has fallen out of your mouth you will wear. I want you to smear what’s on your tits all over your tits and you will let it dry and wear it for the rest of the day. Do not shower until this evening before you go to bed, you hear me? I want that cum to remind you of what you did today.

“Yes, Sir.” She couldn’t help but smile a bit ... being treated like a slut was exciting!

As Angela was getting dressed to go back home, Roger talked to her. “Now Angela because of what you have done here you are going to be banned from coming to this mall for the next six months. Even though the store that you took those tops from didn’t catch you, I did and since you told me you have done this before, I don’t want my mall to become your personal shoplifting mall! So you are not to come back here for six months – understand me? If I catch you in this mall before that, you will be turned over to the police and this incident will also be reported. I am giving you a hell of a big opportunity here and I don’t want you to blow it. So find another place to play for a while,” he said.

“Yes Sir,” Angela said.

“Now I will slip the tops you took back into the store you got them from discretely so no one knows they were taken. But first I need to escort you out of the mall, so let’s go.”

He led Angela out of the mall through a back service door so no one in the mall saw them. He stood in the doorway watching as she walked across the parking lot to her car, got in, and drove off. Then he went and returned to tops to the store putting them in one of the changing rooms as if someone was trying them on and left them.


It was a couple of weeks later when Angela went back to the mall. She knew she wasn’t supposed to – Roger had made it clear that she was banned from the mall and if she returned, she’d be arrested for trespassing. But Roger’s “punishment sex” that day had really gotten to her. She simply HAD to see him again!

And so, risking a run-in with the police, she went back to the mall where Roger worked. But in an effort not to get caught, she parked in a remote and virtually empty section of the parking lot behind the mall and she walked around to a different door, far from the main entrance and on the other side of the mall from the shop she stole from. She carefully made her way to the door leading downstairs to the security office. She hoped that Roger was working today – she didn’t know his work schedule – but if not, the security guard there wouldn’t know who she was and she would just be polite and say thank you and leave.

Reaching the door to the security office with no problems, she took a deep breath and knocked on the door before opening it. She peeked around the door and saw Roger sitting at the desk working on his daily report.

“Angela! What are you doing here? I thought I told you that you were banned from this mall for six months!” he said, standing up.

“You did Sir, but I couldn’t wait six months to see you again!” she said.

“Well you are here, so what do you want. What was so important that you came here and risked getting in even more trouble?”

“Well, Sir ... I was wondering ... remember the last time I was here – you said that I was lucky that you only fucked my ass instead of paddling it too. I’m here ... to get that paddling now. Please, Sir, paddle my ass – good and hard. Please?” she said, looking up at him coyly.

“I kinda thought you might be into spanking by the way you moaned and wiggled your ass that day, slut. I didn’t know if you would come back for it, but since you have and since you were such a naughty girl ignoring the ban, I guess I have no choice but to give you a good hard spanking to teach you a lesson!” he said trying hard to stay in character and not grin too much!

He opened his desk drawer. “It just so happens that I have something in here that will work just fine for this occasion,” he said. “Here it is!” He pulled out a rather large hairbrush. The brush had a large flat back on it just made for an errant ass. “This hairbrush should do quite nicely to give that ass a nice rosy glow!”

He took her by the arm over to the chair she had been handcuffed to last time she visited him. He sat down and pulled her in front of him. “Now get out of those clothes. I want to see you stripped down to nothing but your panties!” he said. She immediately began taking off her clothes. Her top, her shoes, her jeans, everything came off in record time until she was left in only her skimpy panties. She stood there, hands behind her back waiting for his next command.

He reached out and grabbed her arm pulling her over his lap with her head to his left and her legs hanging off the right side. This put her ass right over his lap in the perfect position for a sound spanking. Her hands were placed on the floor for stability and her feet touched the floor on the other side. Her huge tits hung down enticingly and swayed as she moved.

“Now slut, you are about to get the spanking you came here for. But this is not going to be just a few ‘love pats’ and that’s it. Not at all. The last time you were here it was for stealing. I was willing to let it go with what we did then. But now you’ve come back in direct disobedience to the ban I gave you. What’s more, you came back wanting the spanking you should have gotten last time. So since you are so eager to have this little white ass colored, I’m going to accommodate you. How about a nice shade of red?

“Ohhh, Sir...” Angela moaned softly in anticipation of her spanking.

“I assume you drove here today ... in your Mustang?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Then that will be your safeword. Since we’ve never done this before, I don’t know how much you can take. I don’t want to really hurt you so if it gets too intense, you just call out Mustang and I will know to stop what I’m doing, okay?” he said.

“Yes, Sir, but you don’t have to worry, I am used to being spanked. And you were right, I do like it. So please, spank me nice and hard. I need a good spanking Sir ... I’ve been very naughty!”

Roger looked down at Angela’s upturned ass on his lap. The scant material of her panties was so thin he could almost see through it – what little of it there was. She must have been anticipating this because these were thong panties so most of her asscheeks were exposed and waiting for him. Only an embarrassingly small triangle of material was at the top of her asscrack to connect the thing between her cheeks to the waist strap. A slightly, but only slightly, triangle tried to cover her front. These panties were barely better than wearing none at all!

“It looks like you came ready for a spanking with these panties, young lady!” he said as he began rubbing his hand over her asscheeks.

“Mmm, yes Sirrr,” she purred as she wiggled her ass at his touch.

“Well, these skimpy little things wouldn’t hold up to this paddle for more than a few strokes, so I will start out by using my hand instead. Once I get your ass warmed up we’ll move to the paddle for a serious spanking!” he said.

“Oh yes Sir, please, I need a serious spanking. I’ve been such a bad girl lately!” she said, trembling with anticipation of getting what she wanted more than anything right now.

He rubbed his hand over her silky smooth asscheeks for a few more moments, enjoying the warmth of her skin and the soft mewling she made as she pushed her ass upwards at him. He let her get into his soft caresses before he suddenly changed his tactics on her.

SMACK! he brought his hand down on her asscheek without any warning.

“OWCH!” she yelped more out of surprise than by actual pain.

He let the sting and burn set in for a few seconds before giving her another swat.

SMACK! a second swat on the other asscheek brought another yelp from her.

Then, after an all too brief rest to let this second swat sink in, he began a short string of swats, one after another, quickly, not giving her any chance to rest between.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! ... ten times his hand came down on her ass, five per side and alternating right and left. Each blow caused her to yelp and squirm trying to reduce the effect of the swat, but nothing helped. He watched as her asscheeks began to turn from pale white to soft pastel pink.

Angela gasped and writhed as his hand fell over and over onto her creamy asscheeks until he had delivered the swats he wanted. Then he paused to let her catch her breath and let the heat build in her ass. Angela lay draped over his legs softly moaning as her ass stung and burned. He hadn’t been gentle with his hand swats and she could feel the heat coming from her behind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.