Sticky Fingers - Cover

Sticky Fingers

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Angela was a young Hispanic girl who had a bad habit of shoplifting things that caught her eye - much to the dismay of her father who was running for political office! One day at the mall, she is caught with some unpurchased merchandise by the mall security officer. In an effort to avoid getting in trouble and embarrassing her father, Angela agrees to have sex with the officer in exchange for his silence...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Politics  

“I said drop the denim, slut. Now move it!” he said, getting angry now. Angela went into action at his sharp words, her fingers fumbling with the button front on her jeans. Once she got the buttons undone, she peeled the pants down her long legs. She had to kick off her mules to get her pants off, but she took them off leaving them on the floor as she stepped out of them.

Just as Angela put her second foot down on the floor, Roger reached out grabbing a handful of her long black hair, and pulled her over to his desk, pushing her against it and bending her over the top.

“Spread those legs slut,” he said, giving the insides of her ankles a kick with his foot. “Wider ... like you do for your boyfriends!” he said.

“Y-yes, Sir.” And she spread her legs wider using the desk for support.

“That’s better. Now let’s see to those panties,” he said reaching between her legs. “Just as I suspected, they are wet. But not quite wet enough. Shall we see what we can do about that?”

Without waiting for a reply from her, Roger began rubbing the young girl’s pussy. He couldn’t see it, of course, standing behind her, but Angela lay draped over the desk, her eyes wide as dinner plates and her mouth open in shocked wonder as he sawed away at her tender pussy.

“Oh God, Sir ... Oh, that feels sooo good! Please don’t stop, Sir! Please! Ohhh fuck yesss...” she moaned and whimpered. Angela instinctively raised up on her toes and thrust her ass back at his ministrations, wanting more.

Roger put his other hand on top of her ass just at the top of her crack and let his thumb slip down into her crack to rub across her little brown star. Angela moaned louder at feeling him fingering her asshole.

“Oh, Sir! Oh God, yes, play with my asshole! Oh please, push in ... push your finger into my asshole, please!” she cried, thrusting her hips back in a kind of “twerking” motion to show him she wanted him to fuck her ass with his thumb.

“So you like me playing with your ass do you? Are you an anal slut then? Do you like being fucked in the ass as well? Do you like a hard, stiff, cock plowing deep in your ass?” he asked as he slipped the tip of his thumb into her asshole.

“Oh God yes, Sir! I love a cock in my ass! Please fuck my ass, Sir! Please, I want to feel you opening my tight ass! Please! I want to feel your cock buried in my ass!” she cried.

Angela tried to turn around as she pleaded with him to fuck her, but he swatted her ass hard. “Turn around slut, you don’t need to be looking back at me!” he said.

Angela gasped at his swatting her but she turned back around as he said. He continued rubbing her pussy and making the wet spot in her panties grow considerably larger. She raised up on tiptoes again then ground down on his hand. She closed her legs trying to trap his hand (which earned her another swat!) and did whatever she could to get closer to the orgasm she so desperately needed now.

“Please Sir ... please go inside. Put your fingers inside ... please!” she cried.

He knew what she wanted. She wanted him to fingerfuck her and make her cum. But he wanted her to say it.

“It’s called fingerfucking slut. Now, tell me what you want. Tell me or you don’t get it. Stop talking like ‘Little Miss Sweet and Innocent’ because we both know you aren’t. Beg for it like the slut you are!” he said.

“Oh God, Sir! Please, please fingerfuck me! Please, I need to cum ... please make me cum, Sir. Oh please, please, please...” she cried, shaking with need.

“So you want me to make you cum, do you. First, tell me what you are. Admit what you are and I’ll think about making you cum,” he said. He wanted to see just how lost in her lust she’d become.

“I’m a shoplifter, Sir,” she said.

“Yes you are, but that’s not what I meant. Now tell me what you are,” he repeated the command.

“Sir, I don’t know what you want me to say!” she protested.

“You are a dirty thieving nasty fuckslut. Just a cockhole for me to jack off into. That’s what I want you to admit!” he said loudly, grabbing her by the hair and hauling her back to look at him while he said it.

“Sir, I’m a dirty nasty thieving fuckslut! Please, Sir, use my holes for your pleasure. Use me to jackoff into Sir, please! I’ll do anything you want!” she sobbed. She was so desperate to cum now she was debasing herself in front of him.

“Anything I want eh? Well, that IS a tempting offer, slut. Okay, take those wet pussy soaked panties off.”

She immediately stripped out of her sopping wet underwear, putting them in his outstretched hand. He brought them to his nose inhaling deeply. I just love the smell of a wet, horny, cock-starved woman!” he said with an evil grin.

Angela swayed as she moaned, watching him inhale her scent.

Just then Roger happened to notice the clock on the wall. “Shit, I got to do my rounds!” he said. Then he pulled his handcuffs from his belt.

“Sit down,” he told Angela and pushed her down in a metal chair. He pulled her hands behind her through the spindles on the back of the chair, handcuffing her to the chair. Then he took her clothes, her driver’s license, and her car keys, locking them in the evidence locker in the office.

“There ... now if you somehow get loose from those handcuffs, you won’t be able to go anywhere because you’ll be naked and without a vehicle. It’s a bit of a walk through some questionable neighborhoods if you are trying to get home!”

“But Sir ... what about ... you said you’d make me cum!” she whined.

“I’ll be back after I finish my rounds – we don’t want anyone coming to look for me and finding us alone in this office. Then we will pick up where we left off. Those handcuffs will make sure you don’t finish what I’ve started!” he said. Then he left, locking the door after him. Angela sat there sobbing in frustration and shame.

It took Roger about an hour to do his rounds through the mall. He wanted to get back to Angela and play with her some more but he also knew if he was gone for too long someone might come looking for him or call the main office to see what happened to him. And he didn’t want anyone snooping around! So he put in an appearance around the mall and then rushed back to his office and the naked playtoy that waited there for him.

He unlocked the door and stepped inside shutting and locking the door behind him. “Oh thank God, it’s you! I was so afraid someone else would come in while you were gone and find me sitting here like this!” she said. Once he had uncuffed her, she stood up and spun around “What took you so long anyway?” She sounded angry at his delay.

“I told you I had to do my rounds. You don’t want anyone to find us in here like this do you?” he said.

“Well, you took too long ... I’m not horny anymore – I’ve cooled down and the mood has passed.”

Roger had anticipated this might happen. “Don’t worry slut, I know how to get that fire going again,” he said. And with that, he grabbed her arm and marched her over to the desk. But this time he hefted her up to sit on the desktop.

“Now spread those legs ... I want to see if you taste as good as you look, slut!”

He pushed her back until she was lying on her back on the desk. It was cold at first and it startled her, but it quickly warmed where she was lying. He was about to make it hot in the room for her!

He could have easily pounced on her like a cat on a mouse – she was naked, helpless, and open for him. But instead, he wanted to slowly bring her back to the begging stage again. So he started with soft kisses on the inside of her thighs, just above the knee. He first kissed her right leg, then her left, a bit higher. He worked back and forth, each kiss moving a little higher on her leg and a little closer to the apex. Angela started cooing almost immediately and as he moved upwards, her coos became sighs, then moans.

“Oh Sir, please hurry!” she whimpered, her frustration mounting nearly as fast as her lust. He looked up from between her legs and smiled and she laid her head back down with a sigh – this wasn’t going to be a quick deal!

His kisses had reached the tops of her thighs just even with the bottom of her pussy. He hadn’t touched her there yet and wasn’t ready to do so, despite Angela’s pleas and moving around to coax him into it. She moved her hips to the left and the right, trying to get him to kiss her where she most wanted it, then she thrust her hips up to let him know she was ready. But he knew she had more to give yet and he wanted to extract her full and complete surrender.

He kissed the top of her hipbone on one side and kissed his way across her mons just above and maddeningly close to her clit. He kissed all around her pelvis getting close, but not touching, her pussy lips. The teasing was driving her mad and her moans and gasps and whimpers told him the whole story of her frustration.

Then he let his lips lightly brush through her pussy fur and that was just too much for Angela.

“Please, Sir! Oh please, stop teasing me! I can’t stand it. I want you ... I want you to fuck me. Take my ass, my pussy, whatever, just please PLEASE fuck me!” she cried out.

He raised her legs up over her head, then spread her legs wide. “Hold these just like that. If you close your legs or let go of them, I will stop immediately what I’m doing, understand?” he said.

Angela nodded her head and took a firm hold of her ankles. She expected him to start fucking her right off, but he had another idea. He knelt down in front of her. “Normally I like to start off with a good appetizer before the main course. You see, I love the taste of pussy but don’t like to eat my own cum. So I start off getting my fill of a woman’s sweet peach before my cock goes in. Plus it makes her experience all the better because she gets to cum multiple times. Trust me, if you liked what I did with my fingers, you’re going to flip out when you see what my tongue can do!” he said.

Angela was caught off-guard by his statement and before she could recover and formulate a reply Roger took advantage of her bewilderment and moved in for the feast.

“SIR! OH MY GOD, SIR!” Angela squealed as he fastened his mouth over her drooling pussy. His tongue didn’t waste a second in diving deep into her and began searching out those sweet pearls of woman-honey.

Angela’s immediate reaction was to drop her legs and grab the desktop for stability. The suddenness and ferocity of his onslaught proved to be such a distraction that Angela forgot his command to hold her legs.

But Roger would put her disobedience aside for now ... his only concern at the moment was the sweet pink heaven in front of him. His tongue squirmed and wriggled inside her systematically searching every fold and wrinkle that could contain a drop of her sweet syrupy goodness.

Angela, for her part, writhed and twisted in a vain effort to get away from the vexing tongue. The old metal desk was too small for her to move away and escape his tormenting and his grip on her prevented her from getting up. She was trapped between heaven and hell – she loved what he was doing, but the relentless teasing and pestering was sheer hell!

Angela moaned and cried and whimpered as Roger gorged himself on her. She could feel her mind starting to unravel and she knew it wouldn’t be long before she completely snapped. She hadn’t had many lovers as it was and most of those were neighborhood kids roughly her own age. Certainly no one of the caliber of this security guard. She was totally unprepared for his skill and determination and as a result, she was hopelessly overwhelmed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.