The Naughty Girls Club No. 21 - Post Card Art - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 21 - Post Card Art

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: For her school art project, Jessica paints a post card of her masturbating. Her friends Jill and Joanna want to know what's written on the back. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Jessica showed Jill and Joanna her latest art project. “The assignment was post card art,” she explained. “The other day the teacher showed us some examples of old postcards which had illustrations on the front. These were from the days before they’d put full color pictures on the cards. He had us guess what was written on the back.”

“That sounds hard,” Jill said.

“You can always guess ‘wish you were here’ and you’d be right ninety percent of the time,” Jessica said.

“Is that what you wrote on the back of yours?” Joanna asked.

“And how come you used your real name?” Jill asked.

“It’s not like they don’t know who I am,” Jessica said. “But it’s not actually my handwriting.”

“You mean it’s a forgery?” Jill said.

Jessica laughed.

Jill said, “But is that Mr. Moke’s real address?”

“No,” Jessica said. “I made it up, more or less.”

“What do you mean ‘more or less’?” Joanna asked.

Jessica said, “I used 6 because it’s the closest number to sex. And his kids are named Ricky and Wendy.”

“What about Breston?” Jill asked.

“His wife’s maiden name,” Jessica said. “And her birthday is May 6.”

“Wow, you know a lot of stuff about him,” Jill said. “So, what did you write on the back?”

Jessica cleared her throat. “Dear Mister Moke. I guess I should have called you professor, but you did say you didn’t want us to be too formal. Of course that was after we’d fucked and after I’d called you Moke and you said, ‘Professor Moke,’ and then you said, ‘Well, I guess Mister Moke would be okay because I don’t want us to be too formal.’

“Anyway, I’ve been thinking about you. Mostly about your dick. About how big and strong it is and how it feels in my cunt when you’re fucking me. That’s what I think about when I touch myself, which I’m doing now by the way. I think about the first time in the band room with me sitting on the top riser, and I was a little worried that I’d fall off, and I was a little worried that someone would come in, but once I started coming, I wasn’t worried about anything. Or that time in the park in your car with all the fireflies blinking and it was kind of beautiful watching them while sitting on your cock, and when I squeezed myself and you started coming and then I started coming, in the back of my mind I was thinking the fireflies were sharing my orgasm, and I liked that idea, so now when I see one blinking it makes me think of you and me. But I also thought about all that cum you were pumping into my cunt and I was sure lots of it had to be leaking down onto the seat, and maybe your wife would spot the stain, and I liked that idea too, though I don’t want to break up your marriage or anything like that. Right now I’m thinking about tonight and seeing you and sucking you and fucking you and then sucking you again and then kissing you with my mouth full of your cum taste. I know you’re not crazy about that, but I like to make you a little uneasy at times. I’m pretty close to coming now. Another touch or too should do it. Wish you were here.”

“Yikes,” said Joanna.

“Yeah,” said Jill. “I can’t believe you wrote all that on the back of a post card.”

Jessica snorted. “Write small and think big.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.