Maya Captured - Cover

Maya Captured

by obbf4life

Copyright© 2023 by obbf4life

Erotica Sex Story: Maya from Borderlands struggles to get out of a sticky situation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Shemale   Fiction   Body Modification   .

As Maya struggled to come to term with the giant beast before her bound and half-nude form, the gigantic bulk of the spider quickly shrank before her into a more seductive form. Lo and behold the spider’s upper torso had gradually transformed itself into a slender form of a an attractive dark-haired woman. With full, blood-red lips, pale blue eyes and a slinky black, see-through dress the queen formed more than just an attractive visage.

Meanwhile as Maya moaned in shock against the webbing gagging her, the queen slowly began to move its way towards her. Whilst being captured, half her clothes had been torn off, revealing the siren’s large, luscious, breasts. Down below, her trousers were ripped towards her ankles, revealing her shaven nether regions, which included a fully shaved pussy and a bare bottom aching to be molested.

Abruptly, the queen placed her cold clammy hands against the bound siren’s cheeks, ripped off her mouth gag and quickly thrust her tongue into her prey’s mouth. Moaning in shock, Maya struggled against her captor, but as the queen’s tongue molested and raped her own, her cries of protest quickly turned into moans of pleasure as she began to be mesmerized by the queen’s hypnotic stare. Saliva still dripping between the two mouths, the queen quickly tore off her own torso to reveal breasts equaling her preys’ in size, only colder and slightly paler but no less turned on as her nipples indicated.

Swiftly moving her body into her prey, as the queen’s breasts quashed against the helpless siren’s nude tits, Maya’s body received a quick jolt as the queen’s body temperature was far lower than she expected.

As the queen’s one hand yanked the siren’s hair back to increase the volume of tongue thrusting in her victim’s mouth, her other hand moved to cover her victim’s deep t-shaped navel. Using her powers to open a hole in her palm, she quickly placed her palm over her victim’s navel, providing a passage for her delightful, pet, the navel insectoid a path to enter its latest victim. As the queen finally moved her palm and tongue away from Maya’s body, Maya looked down to see the creature forcing its way into her navel, thrashing its tale against her smooth, naked abomen before finally vanishing into the depths of her belly. The sight of her helpless navel, further caused the siren to become sexually aroused, signaling the beginning of a massive orgasm as her pussy began to grow damp amidst the dry webbing.

The coup de gras remained however. Aroused by the sight of her helpless prey, the queen quickly flipped the bound siren on her back, before revealing her weapon of choice. From the depths of the queen’s nether regions arose a large, stiff 10-inch cock which Maya apprehensively observed. Still feeling the effects of her captor’s previous exertions on her body, Maya struggled in vain against the webbing holding her body in place, as she pleaded for mercy with those wide, blue eyes, still moaning in fear against her newly-reinstated web-gag.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.